Power kosam kashmir terrorists tho ayina kalusthaaru ee Baffas. 

Adhikaram loki raaka mundu oka maata vachhaka inko maata.

Modi - Gujju PM is leading these Baffa terrorists. 

Baffas will successfully bring back more dangerous Congress to power soon.

10 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

Tweets demundi ekamga..."Andhra Pradesh ki Special Status is given and I will ensure that ..That is very small help compared to what addtional needs to be done to saves the state" ani cheppadu

Edo thalli pilla dailogue koodaa esaadu appatlo gujji dora

e speech chuste ettanti chetta character Vajpayee alnti mahaniyula BJP ni avahinchindo telusddi .....

oka fake artist e level ki vachinanduku dantlo telika 2014 lo bagaswamyam ayinanduku "papa prayachittam" ga na vantu nenu prakshalana chesukuntunna.

Guys, couldn't stop sharing this with you. My colleagues (after I started sharing the flip-flops) believe that our whatsapp group should not have political posts though they now agree that all politicians are same ?. I am feeling unhappy that I couldn't educate them well about our PM. But, let us keep this thread alive!!

each sentence okko chamkku ferformance ..just before becoming PM)

/*****Compare below with Today's statement......FDI means "FIRST DEVELOP INDIA" anta :) ...

Dubbing Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh as “Singham for foreigners”, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today said the country wanted to know how many “Italian businessmen” would get benefit by the decision to allow FDI in retail.

“You (Prime Minister) are allowing foreign traders to enter India. What would be the percentage of businessmen from Italy, the country wants to know,” Narendra Modi said.

“How many businessmen from Italy are going to take advantage of this? How many businessmen from Italy are going to come to India to run grocery stores?” Narendra Modi said, addressing a youth convention here.

Quoting the PM’s reported statement that he would rather “go down fighting” to push the economic reforms, he said, “Dr Manmohan Singh has overnight turned Singham.”

Singham is the name of a tough-cop protagaonist of a Bollywood film starring Ajay Devgan.

“Dr Manmohan Singh, you don’t have that strength in your bones that you can die fighting. Instead you should have said ‘we will fight dying every moment’ (marte-marte ladenge),” Narendra Modi said.

“In the last eight years of his rule, I have seen the Prime Minister showing spine and holding his head high only twice.

“The first time when he was signing the nuclear treaty with US, and all his allies were opposing it. He said if my Government has to go, let it go, I will sign the nuclear treaty at any cost.

“Whenever the issue of corruption comes up, the Prime Minister cites coalition dharma as a constraint,” Narendra Modi said.

“(But) For the second time, the PM has again done it for the foreigners (defying the allies), so that they can come here to conquer the trade of India and take away employment,” he added.

• 1 month later...

Archived