Caste clashes in Maharashtra

uravis

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sr Fan said:

LMS bro....Like your persistence but not the zeal, only other problem, blinded by religious brainwashing, at this moment not understanding the essence & words spoken to you, you are very eager to scribble & sell what ever that zealotry in disguise, but no amount of that irrelevant verbiage filled with takiya will get you buyers here; you are a naive person in thinking that way......

(As an Indian bro will tell this much, if at all possible help yourself,come out of that mental malaise which is plagueing & entrapping so many young peple around the world, if this nudges in to few more steps, there is a possibility of getting sucked in to dark crevices of Islamic extremity. Take care brother, don't let down your parents.)

Verbal diarrhea of bigots . Next level is the suicide belt for these hateful namazis

I dont understand this resistance from few folks here. It appears I am in some RSS/VHP forum. I am here speaking on behalf agricultural communities here not against them - I am speaking for the majority of forumers not against them. And why is christianity/islam bought in repeatedly. There is a long tradition among us andhras to criticize caste esp priesthood and hinduism. Rationalism found its strongest hold in vijayawada. In ancient andhra we were one of the first to embrace budhism before takiya by hinduism bought us down again. We can see this even in telugu movies made in 70s and 80s. For some reason the raise of BJP in 80s and 90s seem to have swamped all the nice rational thought we had. 

And what is this blind hate against christianity or islam while most of us enjoying the fruits of their civilization. Hinduism wont give us anything other than humiliation and robbery - just keep in mind and watch the game. thats all.

12 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

And what is this blind hate against christianity or islam while most of us enjoying the fruits of their civilization. Hinduism wont give us anything other than humiliation and robbery - just keep in mind and watch the game. thats all.

Don't ascribe what is cyclical to a particular dogma

China and India were rich once before the hordes and barbarians axed them. So save us your lectures.

15 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Rationalism found its strongest hold in vijayawada. In ancient andhra we were one of the first to embrace budhism before takiya by hinduism bought us down again.

Good thing we decided against roaming around aimlessly begging for food and calling ourselves monks....kikikikiki

5 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

Not going to explain with too many illustrations .....takes up lot of time....

eg. 'ism' ....lets take communism ....revolves all about worldly affairs..Right?..Irrespective of diversity(of all varieties possible in world), tells to achieve equality(equal fruits)....can not sustain in world, unless tamper with human or individual freedom. get it?.. same thing with any religion which promises equality in worldly matters.....catchy, saleable but not sustainable in 'Nature'....

These social justice warriors confuse equality of opportunity with equality of outcomes.

Happens when you are not taught the principle of equality of outcomes killed millions of people

21 minutes ago, KING007 said:

Inka chaalu aapu ne sodhi, chiraku vastundi ne posts chustunte.......

Neeku chiraaku vasthe appayella ? Nija nijalo tho pani ledhu. Naaku chiraaku vacchindhi, Naaku kopam vochindhi, Naa mood dobbindi, otherwise standard response - "mari aa thurakollu sangathi yenti - vallanu emi anava ?" - are we in a discussion forum or some teenage girls chat room. I wrote opinions based on observations and fact for all viewers. I would engage with anyone if they want to really engage with me on what I say (and most people who complain about me dont engage my words at all maybe they know I write correct). Not in the business of pandering to your moods.

5 hours ago, lovemystate said:

State division is one wonderful way to understand this.

Whom are you blaming for this? The priestly class? So the 50 year democratic struggle for a separate state was just a facade?

Or is the love for the state, the facade for your Hindu hating bigotry? :D

14 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Neeku chiraaku vasthe appayella ? Nija nijalo tho pani ledhu. Naaku chiraaku vacchindhi, Naaku kopam vochindhi, Naa mood dobbindi, otherwise standard response - "mari aa thurakollu sangathi yenti - vallanu emi anava ?" - are we in a discussion forum or some teenage girls chat room. I wrote opinions based on observations and fact for all viewers. I would engage with anyone if they want to really engage with me on what I say (and most people who complain about me dont engage my words at all maybe they know I write correct). Not in the business of pandering to your moods.

Neku telisinadhe Facts ani anukunte ela??

Chese vruthhi  ni batti caste decide ayyindi kani, manushulanu batti kadu, ee basic knowledge koda neku lekapothe ela, 

Assalu Hinduism ante ardham telusa neeku?

Hinduism anedi oka vargam kaadu oka kulam kadu adhi oka jeevana vidhanam......

4 hours ago, swarnandhra said:

so, basically this issue is not a simple black & white scenario. there are lot of shades in between.

Siddaramaiah put it simply in one tweet - "Pre 1947 all rulers who fought the British, or each other, fought to save their own overlordship. Why a different standard for Tipu?"

He might be defending Tippu for his political gains, but what he said was absolutely true. Our Independence struggle started in 1857. The incident in question happened well before that. So, the question of Dalits siding with the British against India shouldn't arise. One trying to save their Kingdom and other trying to capture one using enemy of the enemy. Dalits who were ill-treated got their revenge. Simple as that.

What's happening now, of course, is Congress and BJP both trying to instigate riots to divide the society again.

3 minutes ago, KING007 said:

Neku telisinadhe Facts ani anukunte ela??

Chese vruthhi  ni batti caste decide ayyindi kani, manushulanu batti kadu, ee basic knowledge koda neku lekapothe ela, 

Assalu Hinduism ante ardham telusa neeku?

Hinduism anedi oka vargam kaadu oka kulam kadu adhi oka jeevana vidhanam......

Nizallu kanapaduthunna ila mondiga, adda golaga vadisthe evaru emu cheyyaleru. I havent heard of any meaningful instances of 1.2 billion people changing castes. I am not criticising anybody's jeevan vidhanam. In fact my whole purpose here is that we need to get more recognition, respect for jeevan vidhanam that is denied by caste system.  Just be aware thats all I can say.

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Nizallu kanapaduthunna ila mondiga, adda golaga vadisthe evaru emu cheyyaleru. I havent heard of any meaningful instances of 1.2 billion people changing castes. I am not criticising anybody's jeevan vidhanam. In fact my whole purpose here is that we need to get more recognition, respect for jeevan vidhanam that is denied by caste system.  Just be aware thats all I can say.

Adda gola ga nuvvu vadistunnavu, neku assalu Hinduism ante ento teliyadu, 1.2 billion people caste change chesukunnara India lo ??  Ee lekkana indian population lo 30crores mandhe na hinduvulu ippudu???

Entha sepu Islam/Christianity ye goppa antunnavu, antha goppa emi kanapadindhi neeku, konni examples cheppu

6 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Hinduism in one line - A social scam designed to extract wealth from people to benefit one priestly class. I said it one line rest is all irrelevant. Massacres are not the kolabaddha . I am not judging whether a religion is true or false - simply stating the reality Hinduism is bigoted against its own followers. What did abrahamic faiths reap? they are the worlds richest countries - where do you have a better chance of respect ? in gulf or america or India. Remeber CBN is still routinely hated by so many people in INdia - if not for appreciation form Bill Gates or Clinton he wouldnt have got the profile he got.

Bhayya,

World war 2 ela kottukonnaro thelusa ? entha mandhi poyaro thelusa? Nazism enti? Americas land occupy chesi, first 100 years lo 90% of ethinic population clean chesindhi evaru? ippudu idhi maa country dennayendi ani antunnadhi evaru ? Supremacist lu ante evaru? 1965 varaku separate schools evariki vunnai? suburban lo enduku white population ekkova vuntundhi?? Nallollu enduku isolated areas lo concentrate ii vuntarau?

RESPECT ?? thellodu nee gurinchi anukonedani kanna......India lo pakka high/low caste vaadiki nee gurinchi better opinion vuntundhi....

(Generic  content FYI to  all bros)..Last year some young Telugu folks(all in that case mohammadens including a girl) got in to trouble with Law, some of you might have noticed...what happened ?  Briefly,  After landing some employment opportunities in Gulf countries,  somehow slipped in to religious propaganda first, on internet,forums ete, later that zeal slowly tapered in to Radical Islam, started activities those are detrimental to the laws of India & its security....In short, they also indulged in recruitments for religious extremity undermining Indian integrity..

Currently, India has extradition pacts with so many gulf countries, NIA monitors all the activity on internet, surprise  surprise, extradited those(hyd, Karim nagar, warangal etc) without anybody knowing & prosecuted....Even though it is lesser than some other european countries, India is not totally immunized from radical Islamic terrorism....In democratic politics  a bit of sparring goes on, natural, but in a big picture, India can not keep its guard down in fighting this extremism scourge that is also plagueing most of the countries in the world...Internet is fertile ground for propagandists, trouble makers & recruiters, always be on alert....

48 minutes ago, Dravidict said:

Siddaramaiah put it simply in one tweet - "Pre 1947 all rulers who fought the British, or each other, fought to save their own overlordship. Why a different standard for Tipu?"

He might be defending Tippu for his political gains, but what he said was absolutely true. Our Independence struggle started in 1857. The incident in question happened well before that. So, the question of Dalits siding with the British against India shouldn't arise. One trying to save their Kingdom and other trying to capture one using enemy of the enemy. Dalits who were ill-treated got their revenge. Simple as that.

What's happening now, of course, is Congress and BJP both trying to instigate riots to divide the society again.

there was never been "India" as we know it until Britishers came in. If I remember correctly, no kingdom ruled entire current India. There were patches and considerable area out of big kingdoms. This land was ruled by many kings at a time. 

coming back to the point, let us say 1857 marks the start of revolution after British took over entire India. Yes, those were patriots. But I am not so sure that only who fought Britishers to get rid of them are patriots. I consider those who fought to not let them "in" also patriots. If I take Siddaramaiah's route of simplification,  people who aid invading army are considered traitors every where.

42 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Bro... castes are totally different from religion. Yes.. I agree castes are only in Hinduism. but this caste division happened based on the work people did at that time. No proof that discrimination existed when this division started.. Might be at some point of time discrimination has started... like many other things that come and go away.. this discrimination also will go away one day..

sharing of knowledge was lacking among Indians in the past and it is still the same today...

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

I dont understand this resistance from few folks here. It appears I am in some RSS/VHP forum. I am here speaking on behalf agricultural communities here not against them - I am speaking for the majority of forumers not against them. And why is christianity/islam bought in repeatedly. There is a long tradition among us andhras to criticize caste esp priesthood and hinduism. Rationalism found its strongest hold in vijayawada. In ancient andhra we were one of the first to embrace budhism before takiya by hinduism bought us down again. We can see this even in telugu movies made in 70s and 80s. For some reason the raise of BJP in 80s and 90s seem to have swamped all the nice rational thought we had. 

haaahaa... repu China super power ayithe asalu religion ee ledhu antavemo bro... India had its time... Greece had its time... Italy had its time... Turkey had its time.. Britain had its time... so ekkado fruits enjoy cheyyakkaraledhu.. evadi fruits vadiki vunatai.. antha time mahima

11 minutes ago, katti said:

haaahaa... repu China super power ayithe asalu religion ee ledhu antavemo bro... India had its time... Greece had its time... Italy had its time... Turkey had its time.. Britain had its time... so ekkado fruits enjoy cheyyakkaraledhu.. evadi fruits vadiki vunatai.. antha time mahima

Why are you wasting your time doood ... check his past post .... sometimes ignorance is the best weapon ... let him bark  ...

oka padi page lu mee samskriti gurinchi chadivitE  oka page bayaTa vaaLLadi chadavanDi...,tappadu.....alaa kaakapOtE prati renDu vijayaalaki oka aDugu venakku veyyaalsi vastadi......

satyamEva jayaTE .....mee dESam cheptOndi  vEdaalnunchi upanishattu saaraamSam gaa ...Mari pakkanEm jarugutundhi? teliyaali..... medieval kaalam lo arabia lo kottagaa vachina matham , daani vyaaptiki abaddam aaDaTam oppu anTadi......Takiya.....Lie....to decieve ......Diligence, read, learn, and Understand

gnaanam - only remedy to fight virus of terrorism....

1 hour ago, swarnandhra said:

there was never been "India" as we know it until Britishers came in. If I remember correctly, no kingdom ruled entire current India. There were patches and considerable area out of big kingdoms. This land was ruled by many kings at a time. 

coming back to the point, let us say 1857 marks the start of revolution after British took over entire India. Yes, those were patriots. But I am not so sure that only who fought Britishers to get rid of them are patriots. I consider those who fought to not let them "in" also patriots. If I take Siddaramaiah's route of simplification,  people who aid invading army are considered traitors every where.

I wouldn't consider all those who fought Britishers as patriots too. Some of them might be. But, not all. Some might have done that only to protect their kingdom. 1857 was just to remind that the idea of "India" didn't exist or was not as widespread earlier.

We call someone a traitor, if they work against us despite being good to them. This was not the case here. So, they joined hands with the Britishers.

20 minutes ago, Dravidict said:

I wouldn't consider all those who fought Britishers as patriots too. Some of them might be. But, not all. Some might have done that only to protect their kingdom. 1857 was just to remind that the idea of "India" didn't exist or was not as widespread earlier.

We call someone a traitor, if they work against us despite being good to them. This was not the case here. So, they joined hands with the Britishers.

yeah, True.

but being "good" to somebody can be hard to define. it depends on ones perspective, context ...etc. once we start accepting justifiable causes, things get murkier.

perspective:

an Indian citizen who grew up attending government schools all through and got a grade 1 job in R&D organization, gets hold of missile secrets and passes it on to Pakistan. As per your definition he is a traitor. I agree. But let us take it further back in time and assume his entire family was killed by indian security forces in a mistaken identity.

Context:

I realize, my definition of traitor also may not hold for the folks in nizam army who fought against invading indian army.

7 hours ago, lovemystate said:

DB lo kooda coversion batch entering gaaa :wall:

enjoying fruits of civilization aaaa :rofl: 

11 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

@lovemystate bro BJP or RSS covert lekka vunnadu..

DB lo BJP ni banda buutulu tidutunte reverse game adutunattu vunnadu.. Hinduism ni tidithe Andharu BJP ki support cheselaga tayaru chesthunnadu Janalani :D:D

I am Hindu 

I hate Modi/Shah but not BJP.

I Hate owaisi brothers/Pak but not muslims

Perfect!!

Ikkada so calkd geniuses ki oka religion ni and cbn ni hate cheyatam tappa emi teledu 

Archived