Caste clashes in Maharashtra

uravis

2 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

lol congress publish chesina history chadivte ilane untundi.............Shivaji is admired by Brahmins ......as per Hindu scriptures caste is decided by the profession you choose which is called Varna .....by birth you are born in a jathi .....and by profession you get Varna on which you are respected ....even a soldier in an amy is considered a kshatriya ....Sri Krishna who was a Sudra Kshatriya in Mahabharta  ..........get your facts right before just representing your bookish knowledge. f.............

That is not congress published history. Those are facts - Shivaji was not admired by brahmins then - they even refused to do his pattabhishekam and treat me as a king - he is simply someone fighiting mughals thats all - a bandit. Yes later when shivaji established the empire they came to him - like they worked for british later or mughals before. 

A soldier in army is considered a kshatriya? really ? will a thakur marry his daugther to a dalit soldier. Instead of loling me please use brain and look at reality not in some nice marketing style intrepretation of "scriptures" . BTW most hindu scriptures themselves make abundantly clear where they stand about caste that it is by birth - professional marketers pick one or two here and there to spin some tales. And whatever scriptures say - reality kanapadatle ?

Sri krishna birth is kshatriya.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

That is not congress published history. Those are facts - Shivaji was not admired by brahmins then - they even refused to do his pattabhishekam and treat me as a king - he is simply someone fighiting mughals thats all - a bandit. Yes later when shivaji established the empire they came to him - like they worked for british later or mughals before. 

A soldier in army is considered a kshatriya? really ? will a thakur marry his daugther to a dalit soldier. Instead of loling me please use brain and look at reality not in some nice marketing style intrepretation of "scriptures" . BTW most hindu scriptures themselves make abundantly clear where they stand about caste that it is by birth - professional marketers pick one or two here and there to spin some tales. And whatever scriptures say - reality kanapadatle ?

Sri krishna birth is kshatriya.

Sri Krishna by birth is a yadava .........this is very clear .....don't try to misinterpret the facts ...can you let me know which Hindu scripture told caste is by birth..........first get clarity and then debate with me  ..........

Dalit version will be different from RSS version... So talking all that past is of no value.. people will read what they like to

Right now jignesh Mevani is new found Ambedkar for Dalits

His victory gave more force to their movement...

New dalit party might come up in Maharashtra..

kulam ...samskaaraalu, vruttulu, talli tandrula aastipaastulu, saamaajika stitigatulu.....ilaanti anEka amSaala meeda unTaayi......

varnam .....manishi swabhaavam - naisargikam .....daivadattam

prapancham lo .....ee pErlu lEkunDaa kuuDaa unTaayi....America lo unTaayi, Saudi lo unTaaayi .... pOvu....manishi lo prakriti untadi - prakriti loni binnatvam ki pratiruupaalu ....praakrutika vastuvullo  samatvam unDadu.....kaTora satyam.....key - Look for Equity not equality in worldly things, does not exist -  Only in spirituality the 'equality' part of beings comes in to picture....

ప్రపంచ వస్తువు లో విభిన్నత్వం  ఆధ్యాత్మిక వస్తువు లో  సమత్వం - ఇవి నైసర్గికాలు .....ప్రపంచ వస్తువు లో కీలకమైన అంశం - సమత్వం కాదు - ఎండమావి ....ధర్మం కోసం తర్జన భర్జన చెయ్యాలి

Not going to explain with too many illustrations .....takes up lot of time....

eg. 'ism' ....lets take communism ....revolves all about worldly affairs..Right?..Irrespective of diversity(of all varieties possible in world), tells to achieve equality(equal fruits)....can not sustain in world, unless tamper with human or individual freedom. get it?.. same thing with any religion which promises equality in worldly matters.....catchy, saleable but not sustainable in 'Nature'....

ప్రకృతి కి ఒక నియతి ఉంది...సిద్ధాంతం ఉంది...ధారణ ఉంది ....అది అర్థం చేసుకోండి...అప్లై ఇట్  - వ్యర్థమైన వాదనలు అవసరం ఉండదు...

53 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Sri Krishna by birth is a yadava .........this is very clear .....don't try to misinterpret the facts ...can you let me know which Hindu scripture told caste is by birth..........first get clarity and then debate with me  ..........

Ever read manusmriti ? it even tells the caste based on the caste of mother and father. And what is this scripture fantasy - cant you see the simple reality . I am shocked at why some people love so much to live in denial. Hinduism gave you nothing other than humiliation - wake up and chart your course idelogically. Or atleast dont serve the monster.

27 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

kulam ...samskaaraalu, vruttulu, talli tandrula aastipaastulu, saamaajika stitigatulu.....ilaanti anEka amSaala meeda unTaayi......

varnam .....manishi swabhaavam - naisargikam .....daivadattam

prapancham lo .....ee pErlu lEkunDaa kuuDaa unTaayi....America lo unTaayi, Saudi lo unTaaayi .... pOvu....manishi lo prakriti untadi - prakriti loni binnatvam ki pratiruupaalu ....praakrutika vastuvullo  samatvam unDadu.....kaTora satyam.....key - Look for Equity not equality in worldly things, does not exist -  Only in spirituality the 'equality' part of beings comes in to picture....

Ofcourse I mentioned many time before - equality in religion - there can never be equality in material things. Hinduism is the only religion which denies equality as a principle because god can exist only as principle and not reality. This made Hinduism an especially dishonest religion, twisting tortuing everything so the unequality is maintained. The result is an enslaved population who were defeated by anyone , often with armies less than one tenth of hindu armies. And currently an impoverished country which is saved a little bit by british christian systems.

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Ever read manusmriti ? it even tells the caste based on the caste of mother and father. And what is this scripture fantasy - cant you see the simple reality . I am shocked at why some people love so much to live in denial. Hinduism gave you nothing other than humiliation - wake up and chart your course idelogically. Or atleast dont serve the monster.

when did u become a scholar in sanskrit to read manusmriti other than translated ones...........this clearly shows you are third rated converted idiot who knew nothing other than reading false literature..........what is Hindusim about ?????can you tell me in one line ??????? The answer is human spirituality...the same practice is followed by the pagans in europe and middle east  who were masaccred by Christianity and Islam............what did christianity teach if you are born a default sinner and you will go to hell if you don't folloow jesus????????? Hinduism taught is Karma ....what you sow is what you reap.........this substance cannot be seen  in any abrahamic religion ........third rated brain washed morons like you can never understand the reality other than sidelining the arguement

17 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

just go through the entire video of what smriti says and how a third rated idiot like you can never get 

2 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

when did u become a scholar in sanskrit to read manusmriti other than translated ones...........this clearly shows you are third rated converted idiot who knew nothing other than reading false literature..........what is Hindusim about ?????can you tell me in one line ??????? The answer is human spirituality...the same practice is followed by the pagans in europe and middle east  who were masaccred by Christianity and Islam............what did christianity teach if you are born a default sinner and you will go to hell if you don't folloow jesus????????? Hinduism taught is Karma ....what you sow is what you reap.........this substance cannot be seen  in any abrahamic religion ........third rated brain washed morons like you can never understand the reality other than sidelining the arguement

Hinduism in one line - A social scam designed to extract wealth from people to benefit one priestly class. I said it one line rest is all irrelevant. Massacres are not the kolabaddha . I am not judging whether a religion is true or false - simply stating the reality Hinduism is bigoted against its own followers. What did abrahamic faiths reap? they are the worlds richest countries - where do you have a better chance of respect ? in gulf or america or India. Remeber CBN is still routinely hated by so many people in INdia - if not for appreciation form Bill Gates or Clinton he wouldnt have got the profile he got.

4 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

whats your point, LSM bro?...... got the gist of where you are coming....not now .... remember, couple of weeks ago....

If there is anything substantial you want to learn, ask ...but above - stuff, take it easy brother....

POint is dont take the systemic expolitation in hinduism supported by ideology so lightly. Dont settle for politics or wealth and think you have the power of your own destiny. Understand the structure of inequality in hinduism and see why it harms us. State division is one wonderful way to understand this.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Hinduism in one line - A social scam designed to extract wealth from people to benefit one priestly class. I said it one line rest is all irrelevant. Massacres are not the kolabaddha . I am not judging whether a religion is true or false - simply stating the reality Hinduism is bigoted against its own followers. What did abrahamic faiths reap? they are the worlds richest countries - where do you have a better chance of respect ? in gulf or america or India. Remeber CBN is still routinely hated by so many people in INdia - if not for appreciation form Bill Gates or Clinton he wouldnt have got the profile he got.

just answer to my question instead of  sidelining the arguement ......moron

4 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

just answer to my question instead of  sidelining the arguement ......moron

What is wrong with you ? what is your question  that i sidelined..another dumb bhakth. Let me hold you to your own words - you farted that solider is automatically kshatriya - i asked will thakur marry with dalit soldier ? where is the answer ? you keep farting one word to another word. You dont have any questions or answers - you just have conveneinces and avoidences - if something is inconvenient you jump from one thing to another. Never answering, never understanding, never reflecting - a dumb way of living

I asked you about manusmriti - you farted a video for me to see. Why cant you answer it yourself ? even the video did not answer anything. Because there is nothing to answer. y ou just want to drop the video on me and run away shouting abuses at me - moron - as if shouting an abuse gives you anything. Debate is not for bhakths like you there are people here who want to understand things and actually discuss them - not you. 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

POint is dont take the systemic expolitation in hinduism supported by ideology so lightly. Dont settle for politics or wealth and think you have the power of your own destiny. Understand the structure of inequality in hinduism and see why it harms us. State division is one wonderful way to understand this.

LSM bro...... 'takiya' chEstunnaaru, by talking state , cbn etc  ....you got to change the play, atleast once in a while to make it Classic takiya.... believe you are failed in this religious pursuit, atleast here in this forum...

2 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

LSM bro...... 'takiya' chEstunnaaru, by talking state , cbn etc  ....you got to change the play, atleast once in a while to make it Classic takiya.... believe you are failed in this religious pursuit, atleast here in this forum...

takiya naa ..gadidhi gudda. I speak in plain english talking about simple truths. Why cant you just engage me with my words ? I have no religious pursuit. I am not offering any religion to anyone here. I am just telling how we are being taken for a ride with existing set up.

Antha closed mind entasala.. I dont understand. When simple truths are told why is cristianity or islam bought in ? Why so defensive and refusal to analyze. And if not on discussion boards where else will you do this.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

takiya naa ..gadidhi gudda. I speak in plain english talking about simple truths. Why cant you just engage me with my words ? I have no religious pursuit. I am not offering any religion to anyone here. I am just telling how we are being taken for a ride with existing set up.

Antha closed mind entasala.. I dont understand. When simple truths are told why is cristianity or islam bought in ? Why so defensive and refusal to analyze. And if not on discussion boards where else will you do this.

Brother ikkada oka argument ni controlled ga discuss chese scene ledu kondariki. Edo nene geneius ani feel aypoyi vps autunnaru. Adedo anta valake telusu ane pichi feeling. 

Having said that caste system lekapoyi undi unte hinduism would hve been in a better shape  

13 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

We both know where you are coming from....

Your game is up, your words are Takiya, you know that LSM bro,  find a brother here, who will buy your stuff?......Have not figured out yet, it seems, wasting your efforts, to put it generously... 

On 1/2/2018 at 6:18 PM, katti said:

bro... this is just political. janalani rechhakottatam... rallies cheyinchatam... eppudo edho chesaru... so ippudu manam kuda cheddam ani emotional ga rechhakotti janalani usigolputaru..

political parties reccha gottatam kante, why people also feel supporting that cause is good annade naa doubt.

38 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

We both know where you are coming from....

Your game is up, your words are Takiya, you know that LSM bro,  find a brother here, who will buy your stuff?......Have not figured out yet, it seems, wasting your efforts, to put it generously... 

I am doing takiya because i posted facts about sivaji in a relevant thread opened by somebody else ? that is takiya? the real takiya has always been done by hindutvadi with their sweet words - special status, this and that, offering pujas never meant for us for money.

The real takiya was always done by hinduism. I used to debate before in  bharat-rakshak forum - you have no idea how they talk their about us. Using all sorts of abusive name abouts Kammas, kapus etc. They even used to say NTR exploited hinduism by putting on krishna/rama roles. They genuinely beleive that Rama, Krishna are not gods of people like NTR.  

In reality it was people like NTR who made these gods more popular in modern era. If our cinema industry put the same efforts in making movies about atheism, christianity, islam then reality would have been something else. But it is the same thing - take our work and then abuse us.

2 hours ago, Seniorfan said:

Travancore Raja sided with British to defeat Tippu....Hindus Murderer Tippu ku isthunna importance..... Tranvancore Raja ki ivvatledu gaa current govts....

so, basically this issue is not a simple black & white scenario. there are lot of shades in between.

LMS bro....Like your persistence but not the zeal, only other problem, blinded by religious brainwashing, at this moment not understanding the essence & words spoken to you, you are very eager to scribble & sell what ever that zealotry in disguise, but no amount of that irrelevant verbiage filled with takiya will get you buyers here; you are a naive person in thinking that way......

(As an Indian bro will tell this much, if at all possible help yourself,come out of that mental malaise which is plagueing & entrapping so many young peple around the world, if this nudges in to few more steps, there is a possibility of getting sucked in to dark crevices of Islamic extremity. Take care brother, don't let down your parents.)

Bhayyaa if caste is from mother n father how did it even start in the first place - who was the origin - what was the basis to bias people into different categories - it was the duties of people that made them to name - cast needs to be an at will thing with changing dynamic 

Here one kuhana Brother has been arguing against Hinduism okay we agree there are malpractices with us - then what about so called Christianity and Islamism why there are so called different sets like sunnies Supies Shias vankayaya ? and in Christianity they do have Catholics and blah blah - wake up sid you are stinking here please go and wipe first before smelling others 

Archived