గుజరాత్‌లో మా వదిన మాటేమిటి?: ఒవైసీ.

Kiriti

2 minutes ago, minion said:

I understand ...

but, let me ask this ... where the hell was MIM  ... where was it when we were sent out naked (were you one of us ... do you fee the pain) ... you're no different from bjp or mim ... you mean nothing to me ... 

You know I'd say fuckk mim along with bjp ... but, you wouldn't care ... you want to rile up AP sentiments ... it wouldn't work ... go find your sentiment somewhere ... 

funny thing is you want rile up AP and pit it against bjp or congress ... just think about it ... 

I dont understand this obsession with MIM - they did not divide the state sir - it was congress and bjp and indian parlaiment who did. They are not cheating us with special status sir it is indian govt headed by BJP which is doing. WHy would I leave the culprits and waste time spitting venom against MIM  I dont understand. FOrget MIM it is sideshow. Focus on our plight.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I dont understand this obsession with MIM - they did not divide the state sir - it was congress and bjp and indian parlaiment who did. They are not cheating us with special status sir it is indian govt headed by BJP which is doing. WHy would I leave the culprits and waste time spitting venom against MIM  I dont understand. FOrget MIM it is sideshow. Focus on our plight.

what is our plight ... how is MIM helping it? I know where I stand with BJP and congress ... Tell me how MIM (not Muslims) helping me ...

Just now, minion said:

what is our plight ... how is MIM helping it? I know where I stand with BJP and congress ... Tell me how MIM (not Muslims) helping me ...

MIM is niether helping us nor troubling us. I just have some admiration for Owaisi because I am a CBN fan thats all. Lets end MIM from this.

8 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

MIM is niether helping us nor troubling us. I just have some admiration for Owaisi because I am a CBN fan thats all. Lets end MIM from this.

Yes they are troubling me with their  hatred speeches. 

Hi Bro,

1) How is hinduism cause for the state division and could not cause protests the way you are expecting? Don't you see Telangana is also part of southern india, has hinduism and it did fight the way you are expecting.

2) Why do sudra need to become a priest in temple now? Are you stuck in past? I think its more important to become a maharshi in spiritual path (do not get image of fellow with rudhraksha mala, beard etc. that are shown in past) than becoming some one else in material world. 

3) Don't you see discrimination of people by birth (caste/creed/color/region) in other religion? It has become nature of human to discriminating other people to feel superior by using one or other means. When there is no other religion in their surroundings they find some other way to do it.

4) You keep emphasizing India as poor because of hinduism, don't you see countries with other religion being poor than India.

5) You say west and Christians are superior and then say they bomb against muslim countries and that is cause of terrorism in muslim countries. So,what do you mean by superior? Having money, power, infrastructure, big building and technology?

From your posts it looks (i am not saying you intend) like you want the people to leave hinduism than reform it. There is lot in hinduism apart from caste things, I am not sure if you get chance to go through them. If you have time and willing, go on it. Every religion tries to pull up people from being material, discriminative  to higher state of seeing everyone as same (brahman in everyone and everything, do not get confused with word used in caste system). People who are stuck tries to use things in religion or religion itself to make differences. It is just like a rope, you can tie your self with it where you are or you can use it to move up. Hope you are not stuck with religion things and just suggesting the reforms that need to made. Also do not get into a loop of linking everything to religion (whatever the religion may be), after a level it will be hard to look above it. 

Some rebuttal for the arguments of the namazis  aka moral titans:buttkick:

Ms. Nundy had also taken to Twitter to put forth her analysis of the said Bill. “Hilarious : S. 2(b) defines ‘talaq’ as talaq-e-biddat, any other form of talaq which has ‘instantaneous and irrevocable effect’. After Shayara Bano, those three words uttered together have no such effect. So the whole Bill fails” she tweeted.

Let me break down her argument for you. What she has essentially argued is that, since the Supreme Court has held that pronouncement of the word ‘talaq’ will not result in any instant or irrevocable ending of marriage, and this Bill criminalises thetalaq that would have an instantaneous and irrevocable effect, this Bill does not in effect criminalise anything, after the pronouncement of the judgment.

In her zeal to pronounce the ultimate doom that this Bill is headed towards, she has missed out on a few crucial things.

What is taught in elementary lectures on the interpretation of statutes is that a statute must be read as a whole, beginning with the Statement of Objects and reasons (SOR). In this case, the SOR clearly states that despite the Supreme Court’s pronouncement declaring triple talaq to be illegal and void, there have been reported instances of “divorce” by way of such talaq and the judgment has had no deterrence value for those blatantly flouting it. To add teeth to the judgment thus pronounced, this Bill has been proposed. Ms. Nundy’s argument that such a divorce “doesn’t really mean anything because it is void” can not only be said to be thoughtlessly academic but also one that signals a dearth of empathy for many defenceless women.

If her logic is to be accepted then solemnising or permitting child marriage, which is currently an offence punishable with upto 2 years imprisonment and fine under The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act 2006, would also not be a crime. After all, some instances of child marriage are void, or better still, voidable at the instance of the parties!

Even if her argument were to be considered, it is to be noted that she has deliberately or by oversight, missed out on a very important part of the definition of talaq in Section 2(b) of the Act. The definition in the Act is quoted as follows :

(b) "talaq" means talaq-e-biddat or any other similar form of talaq having the effect of instantaneous and irrevocable divorce pronounced by a Muslim husband; “

Match that with her definition and you will find the conjunctive word ‘or’ missing in hers.

Read here : https://swarajyamag.com/ideas/triple-talaq-dont-let-the-noise-around-it-confuse-you-the-bill-is-exactly-what-was-needed

6 hours ago, surendra.g said:

Hi Bro,

1) How is hinduism cause for the state division and could not cause protests the way you are expecting? Don't you see Telangana is also part of southern india, has hinduism and it did fight the way you are expecting.

2) Why do sudra need to become a priest in temple now? Are you stuck in past? I think its more important to become a maharshi in spiritual path (do not get image of fellow with rudhraksha mala, beard etc. that are shown in past) than becoming some one else in material world. 

3) Don't you see discrimination of people by birth (caste/creed/color/region) in other religion? It has become nature of human to discriminating other people to feel superior by using one or other means. When there is no other religion in their surroundings they find some other way to do it.

4) You keep emphasizing India as poor because of hinduism, don't you see countries with other religion being poor than India.

5) You say west and Christians are superior and then say they bomb against muslim countries and that is cause of terrorism in muslim countries. So,what do you mean by superior? Having money, power, infrastructure, big building and technology?

From your posts it looks (i am not saying you intend) like you want the people to leave hinduism than reform it. There is lot in hinduism apart from caste things, I am not sure if you get chance to go through them. If you have time and willing, go on it. Every religion tries to pull up people from being material, discriminative  to higher state of seeing everyone as same (brahman in everyone and everything, do not get confused with word used in caste system). People who are stuck tries to use things in religion or religion itself to make differences. It is just like a rope, you can tie your self with it where you are or you can use it to move up. Hope you are not stuck with religion things and just suggesting the reforms that need to made. Also do not get into a loop of linking everything to religion (whatever the religion may be), after a level it will be hard to look above it. 

1) Hinduism couldnt keep the state united. it actually made no effort and did not feel responsible to keep united its populations. This is in total contrast to what I see in other religions like Islam or christianity. They react to social issues, take a stand because they care about their people. All hinduism is interested is collecting your money for blah blah puja ( I say blah blah because it is done in a language you dont understand ) and then kicking you out because your birth is unfit to serve god as priest. ALL THESE ARE FACTS. Please wake up.

2) Why cant sudra become a priest ? Idhi bavundhi "andhani draksha pullana". Where is your manhood and outrage when your birth disqualified from serving your own god in a formal way. You keep coming excuses because you seemed to have accepted your inferioirity. I will never do that. It is not as if priests are some hot shot career but it fundamentally says what kind of a religion hinduism is. You can convert and hope to become a pope but cant become priest to a temple your ancestors donated, did pujas and defended.

3) Show me a religion which automatically bars any RELIGIOUS POSITION  because of the birth of their OWN FOLLOWERS.  NONE. why is such obvious reality so hard to accept.

4) India is not just hinduism. India constitution is christian, its law system is christian, its official language is english, its governance mechanism are christian - these are positive forces. You said in other post about people having freedom to chose their profession. That freedom did not come from hinduism it came by adopting british or western institutions.

5) They are civilizationally superior. Lets not argue about obvious things. They have produced everything we actually value - internet, modern medicine, modern transport, your dress, the language we are using here.

6) That hinduism can reform is a just a theoretical option. I dont see it happening practially - any small changes that came did so as a reaction to others occupation or chages in external world. Hindu civilization is not capable of creating useful stuff because it does not beleive in working for people but simply exploiting people. Just think about it -there is not a single indian language where you can take engineering or medicine courses but chineses, japanese all developed their languages to communicate modern technology. on the other hand elite indians jump and adopt foreign things because they dont feel a moral obligation to develop their languages and help non-elite people. It just does not exist. 

When I write these posts I am not expecting everyone to abandon temples and convert to christian or islam. But understand the game here and slowly detach yourselves from hindu/rss style nonsense. Engage people practically based on their actual value in the world and not by stupid anti-muslim or anti-christian hate. Observe and treat Hinduism just like Hinduism treats us . Hinduism keeps us distant from actual religion influence while engaging to profit from us. Treat Hinduism the same way engage it for our profit but as long as it keeps us away keep it away emotionally - dont let yourself be taken for a ride.

6 hours ago, lovemystate said:

1) Hinduism couldnt keep the state united. it actually made no effort and did not feel responsible to keep united its populations.

State divide avvadaniki hinduism effort pettadaniki enti relation? mari pakistan ki ishtam lekapoyna bangladesh ela form ayyindi...islam ela allow chesindhi. 

8 hours ago, lovemystate said:

When I write these posts I am not expecting everyone to abandon temples and convert to christian or islam. But understand the game here and slowly detach yourselves from hindu/rss style nonsense. Engage people practically based on their actual value in the world and not by stupid anti-muslim or anti-christian hate. Observe and treat Hinduism just like Hinduism treats us . Hinduism keeps us distant from actual religion influence while engaging to profit from us. Treat Hinduism the same way engage it for our profit but as long as it keeps us away keep it away emotionally - dont let yourself be taken for a ride.

Exactly what the world has been asking Muslims to do. Detach yourselves from mindless hatred and barriers that you think Islam is asking you to develop. Think and practice Islam in a pragmatic and honest way. Understand its genuinity and practice peace. Because no religion preaches hatred. 

This is coming from a HINDU who practices and follows Hinduism. I respect other religions and firmly believe that every faith is pure and shows our way to see God.???

18 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

Ufffff

So much people discuss

I can't think beyond a point, but love each one as a human being

We can always differ in our opinions

Love each one as a human being.

We can always differ in our opinions.

14 hours ago, Vivaan said:

Exactly what the world has been asking Muslims to do. Detach yourselves from mindless hatred and barriers that you think Islam is asking you to develop. Think and practice Islam in a pragmatic and honest way. Understand its genuinity and practice peace. Because no religion preaches hatred. 

This is coming from a HINDU who practices and follows Hinduism. I respect other religions and firmly believe that every faith is pure and shows our way to see God.???

Islam is a political / military organization.

And the guy himself agrees that the point of his religion is to climb ranks to that of pope/mullah or whatever

That is not the definition of religion, but of a political / military organization

23 hours ago, lovemystate said:

3) Show me a religion which automatically bars any RELIGIOUS POSITION  because of the birth of their OWN FOLLOWERS.  NONE. why is such obvious reality so hard to accept.

This thing takes the take.

The point of religion is handing out "POSITIONS"? 

On 12/31/2017 at 10:14 PM, surendra.g said:

@lovemystate bro, to learn, Could you let me know ways given by religions you know/practicing to keep kama kroda lobha moha xxxx matsaryas in control?

There are plenty of books written by people far more sincere of helping humanity rather than confusing and manipulative hindu spirutual leaders. The spiritual exercises of st ignatius is very good if you want to practice detachment of worldly life. Though written by catholic you dont need to be catholic to read and understand. In addition I also recommend reading books on law or philosophy law and it leads to more understanding of modern society - Sir Matthew Hale's "Commentaries on the Common Law" isa good book.

When it comes to Indian thinkers I recommend people like Periyar Ramasamy Naicker. He is the only leader in India who genuinely thinked about the welfare of sudra castes. Ambedkar was about dalits, Jinnah about Muslims. Modern sudra leaders like CBN or PK  are too broad based. Or you have too narrow based (reservation oriented) sudra leaders like Hardik Patel, Mudragada or Ajit Singh. Periyar is remarkably honest for an Indian and has great clarity of thought.

And I highly recommend NOT following hindu oriented leaders like vivekananda, garikipati - these leaders are confused and compromised by their caste based thinking. And generally they are not very honest . This does not mean entire literature of ancient India is rubbish but it is too muddled by for protecting privelege of caste. You can read them but dont give them any sacredness.

On 12/31/2017 at 7:01 AM, lovemystate said:

1) Hinduism couldnt keep the state united. it actually made no effort and did not feel responsible to keep united its populations. This is in total contrast to what I see in other religions like Islam or christianity. They react to social issues, take a stand because they care about their people. All hinduism is interested is collecting your money for blah blah puja ( I say blah blah because it is done in a language you dont understand ) and then kicking you out because your birth is unfit to serve god as priest. ALL THESE ARE FACTS. Please wake up.

I think you are a confused soul with Religion and the way people live... Hindusim didn't say people should be discriminated... and it never collected any money from anyone.. Hinduism didn't say some is not allowed to become priest... it is way people practiced religion... so blame people not Indians.. Can I blame Christianity for all the bad things that Christian priests had done... you CONFUSED SOUL

2) Why cant sudra become a priest ? Idhi bavundhi "andhani draksha pullana". Where is your manhood and outrage when your birth disqualified from serving your own god in a formal way. You keep coming excuses because you seemed to have accepted your inferioirity. I will never do that. It is not as if priests are some hot shot career but it fundamentally says what kind of a religion hinduism is. You can convert and hope to become a pope but cant become priest to a temple your ancestors donated, did pujas and defended.

Again CONFUSED SOUL... today cinema actors children are becoming cinema actors... doctors children are becoming doctors... Nayi Brahmins want to be hair sylists.. and if possible these people don't allow others to come in to their profession... they are just trying to protect their turf... it is the same in olden days... every one wanted to protect their turf... only thing is that in those days castes were based on Profession and vice-versa.. dont know u understand this simple logic..

Confused souls will not understand these yaar..

4) India is not just hinduism. India constitution is christian, its law system is christian, its official language is english, its governance mechanism are christian - these are positive forces. You said in other post about people having freedom to chose their profession. That freedom did not come from hinduism it came by adopting british or western institutions.

India is not Muslim country to make laws on religion... and for your information laws change as time progresses... Religions will slowly adopt....

5) They are civilizationally superior. Lets not argue about obvious things. They have produced everything we actually value - internet, modern medicine, modern transport, your dress, the language we are using here.

India had its time... we invented numbers for your info... and without numbers nothing would have been possible... China had its time... Same with Greece, Italy, Turkey, Britain, etc... just because some one is good today doesn't mean they are good all the time..

6) That hinduism can reform is a just a theoretical option. I dont see it happening practially - any small changes that came did so as a reaction to others occupation or chages in external world. Hindu civilization is not capable of creating useful stuff because it does not beleive in working for people but simply exploiting people. Just think about it -there is not a single indian language where you can take engineering or medicine courses but chineses, japanese all developed their languages to communicate modern technology. on the other hand elite indians jump and adopt foreign things because they dont feel a moral obligation to develop their languages and help non-elite people. It just does not exist. 

languages ki hinduism ki relation ento... you r big example for CONFUSED SOUL... India lo jarige pratidaniki Hinduism tho link ento...

On 1/1/2018 at 11:09 PM, lovemystate said:

And I highly recommend NOT following hindu oriented leaders like vivekananda, garikipati - these leaders are confused and compromised by their caste based thinking. And generally they are not very honest . This does not mean entire literature of ancient India is rubbish but it is too muddled by for protecting privelege of caste. You can read them but dont give them any sacredness.

nee recommendation madachi nee underware lo pettuko.....ikkada evadiki burra denkaledu.....

Ee mahaanubhaavudu Swami Vivekananda ni kooda vadaladam ledugaa?:blink:

it reminds me of the following quote by Swami Vivekananda i.e.

“every man getting out of the Hindu pale is not only a man less, but an enemy the more.”

He anticipated  this phenomenon long back!

Archived