గుజరాత్‌లో మా వదిన మాటేమిటి?: ఒవైసీ.

Kiriti

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, swarnandhra said:

A religion that encourages "killing" others for their beliefs is far far far far far far better than a religion that discriminate at birth? How.

Now coming back to confusion part, couple of weeks ago you and I had a conversation in Kapu reservation thread. There you were supportive of that reservation a.k.a descrimination. Are n't you confused too ?

A religion's success in wealth/culture can not be judged based on 30-40 years window. India was wealthy, and it will be again. Even if it wont, i would rather live in poverty than live in the land of tribals and mercenaries.

There are 1.2 billion plus muslims in the world. Are you seriously suggesting they are all encouraged to kill ? there are 18 crores in  India itself. You have gone insane with hatred.

Regarding reservation you misread me totally. I wasnt supportive at all for reservations I said you cant blame kapus for asking  it because they didnt create this caste. Instead of blaming this caste or that caste I wanted Hinduism to take the lead to end caste within the religious practices atleast. A

Anyway I had enough I am dealing with people who have no intent to understand, cannot reflect on the present position. Too defensive, looking to point finger somewhere, unable to understand how backward India is. Vainly proud. I am gonna take a break from engaging folks like you.

3 hours ago, lovemystate said:

There are 1.2 billion plus muslims in the world. Are you seriously suggesting they are all encouraged to kill ? there are 18 crores in  India itself. You have gone insane with hatred.

Regarding reservation you misread me totally. I wasnt supportive at all for reservations I said you cant blame kapus for asking  it because they didnt create this caste. Instead of blaming this caste or that caste I wanted Hinduism to take the lead to end caste within the religious practices atleast. A

Anyway I had enough I am dealing with people who have no intent to understand, cannot reflect on the present position. Too defensive, looking to point finger somewhere, unable to understand how backward India is. Vainly proud. I am gonna take a break from engaging folks like you.

ok, now you started name calling. when I point something about religious teachings, you divert it to the people that follow.  this is what I was referring to. your highly moral religion teaches this...

"(9:5) And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful."

Yes, they are encouraged to kill but not all of them are crazy or filled with hatred as you do.

you highlight one problem in hinduism (caste system,  I too agree), and demean it to below a religion established to deal with issues of warring desert tribes 1400 years ago. like most religions Hinduism would also evolve but not this. it is still stuck where it started. 

you keep saying you don't like caste and above all these caste issues but you would not see any caste overtones in PKs recent AP tour. I thought conversation can bring some sense in to your twisted logic. If I had hatred like you do, or I am wise enough like lot of other folks here, I would not have engaged you. 

Don't bother to respond, you got #2 spot in my ignore list.

:shakehands:

5 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

ok, now you started name calling. when I point something about religious teachings, you divert it to the people that follow.  this is what I was referring to. your highly moral religion teaches this...

"(9:5) And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful."

Yes, they are encouraged to kill but not all of them are crazy or filled with hatred as you do.

you highlight one problem in hinduism (caste system,  I too agree), and demean it to below a religion established to deal with issues of warring desert tribes 1400 years ago. like most religions Hinduism would also evolve but not this. it is still stuck where it started. 

you keep saying you don't like caste and above all these caste issues but you would not see any caste overtones in PKs recent AP tour. I thought conversation can bring some sense in to your twisted logic. If I had hatred like you do, or I am wise enough like lot of other folks here, I would not have engaged you. 

Its unfortunate ... he started going down the wrong path calling others names  and stuff ... 

I know this thread has run its course ... 

But, let me ask this ... about the original issue ...

- why would Indian Parliament enact a law that you think is already illegal? Put aside what you think of Indian Parliament ... give us a reason to debate.

- why is it that we don't have common civil code? I'd love to see BJP govt implement this. Would you support this?

28 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

Bro I dont know what to say .. i did not call you names..i characterized your opinion that Muslims are encouraged to kill others just because they are not muslims as insane. Thats an accurate characterization - anyone who calls one-fourth of humanity as potential murderess is crazy.

Hindu caste system is practised 100% whereas muslims who killed non-muslims for solelly religious purposes can be counted on fingers on a yearly basis. Almost all of lakhs of priests in temples are exclusively one caste. ALmost all marriages (atleast 80-90% that means lakhs in a year) are caste based. Not to mention all the agony in politics and thousands of posts here in this forum as well. Caste system is a frigging reality not a scripture.

How can anybody draw parallels . Any its so strange you threw a fuss because of the world insane whereas people were piling on me with all kinds of abuses and you were watching in quiet.

How am I responsible for what PK says ? ask PK ..nenu sanjayashi ivvala ? am I his spokesman? why do  you keep looking whom I am NOT blaming instead of understanding what I am trying to say.

All i can say is open up to the world. Understand it.

23 minutes ago, minion said:

I know this thread has run its course ... 

But, let me ask this ... about the original issue ...

- why would Indian Parliament enact a law that you think is already illegal? Put aside what you think of Indian Parliament ... give us a reason to debate.

- why is it that we don't have common civil code? I'd love to see BJP govt implement this. Would you support this?

because it is Indian parliament. Why would they divide a succesful state behind closed doors ? why would they enact an unenforcable law like benami or "forced" conversions. It is a not a serious institution - the law is similiar to virtue signalling basically here it is bigotry signalling - telling bhakths that BJP still hates muslims and can do something.

COmmon civil code thokka - what about removing haj subisdy - they have no balls for any real thing against muslims. But they play football with us - thats where I am trying to give deeper analysis why we are being pushed around.

29 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Bro I dont know what to say .. i did not call you names..i characterized your opinion that Muslims are encouraged to kill others just because they are not muslims as insane. Thats an accurate characterization - anyone who calls one-fourth of humanity as potential murderess is crazy.

Hindu caste system is practised 100% whereas muslims who killed non-muslims for solelly religious purposes can be counted on fingers on a yearly basis. Almost all of lakhs of priests in temples are exclusively one caste. ALmost all marriages (atleast 80-90% that means lakhs in a year) are caste based. Not to mention all the agony in politics and thousands of posts here in this forum as well. Caste system is a frigging reality not a scripture.

How can anybody draw parallels . Any its so strange you threw a fuss because of the world insane whereas people were piling on me with all kinds of abuses and you were watching in quiet.

No, I'm not worried about PK ... he's a midget ...

Anyway ... how many of the recent terrorist attacks involved muslims and their radical ideology? ... and here you are telling us that everything is fine ... if anything, it really makes me uncomfortable flying with someone with radical ideology ... not that my life is so much more valuable than others ... but, still I like to see my son when I get back ... I'm not willing to fight the philosophical battles ... at the best I can enroll in my country's armed services ...

1 minute ago, minion said:

No, I'm worried about PK ... he's a midget ...

Anyway ... how many of the recent terrorist attacks involved muslims and their radical ideology? ... and here you are telling us that everything is fine ... if anything, it really makes me uncomfortable flying with someone with radical ideology ... not that my life is so much more valuable than others ... but, still I like to see my son when I get back ... I'm not willing to fight the philosophical battles ... at the best I can enroll in my country's armed services ...

Bro are they attacking japan, china? they attack west because west repeatedly bombs them with regime change. I dont support them at all - as I said i clearly see Islam as inferior to west and christianity but it is superior to hinduism - no question about it. but you need to understand the world situation is complex.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

vast majority against their own. How many people attacked non-muslims specifically ?

But we were hearing your pravachanams that muslims dont hate their own people unlike the caste ridden Hindus

Emi raa maaku idi :wall:

On 29/12/2017 at 3:17 PM, lovemystate said:

Owaisi anyday is a moral titan compared to RSS, VHP fellow. lets not forget how this man raised his voice in praise of CBN when Telugu people themselves, the prime beneficiaries of CBN rule were barking against him like mad dogs. The simplicity of Islam, its social cohesion, gives its followers a moral clarity and dignified bearing which is rarer among caste ridden hindus.

Brother I beg to differ with you in these aspects...

'Muslims have moral clarity' - no brother. NO. They are normal like people from anyother religion. Some of them good some bad and some ruthless. If truth be told they are decades behind as far as open-mindedness and fair-mindedness is concerned.

Educated and civilised muslims might be moral just as any other educated and civilised Hindu or Christian.

'Moral clarity and dignified bearibg which is rare among caste ridden hindus' - are you certain muslims are not not biased? Caste or race based? Whole world will scream the answer to this for you.  Also there is no chance of you knowing about Morals or dignified bearance when you haven't understood the greatness, peace, forbearance, simplicity and above all love towards mankind that Hinduism signifies and preaches. 

All I want to tell u is, it is okay if you follow, idolise and glorify your religion and your kin but refrain from making harsh and rude remarks about Hindus.

Not acceptable bro.

Just now, AbbaiG said:

But we were hearing your pravachanams that muslims dont hate their own people unlike the caste ridden Hindus

Emi raa maaku idi :wall:

I said Islam does not discriminate its followers based on their birth both in scripture and practice. I recommend you read it 100 times before responding.

12 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Bro are they attacking japan, china? they attack west because west repeatedly bombs them with regime change. I dont support them at all - as I said i clearly see Islam as inferior to west and christianity but it is superior to hinduism - no question about it. but you need to understand the world situation is complex.

You want my honest opinion brother ... if ISIS could ... they'd love to obliterate every living human on earth that doesn't subscribe to their ideology ... 

The only thing stopping them is some sane minds in US and countries like India ... 

No, Radical Islam is not the answer.

11 minutes ago, minion said:

No offense brother ... meeru owaisi ni idolize chesinappudu ... I kind of lost it ... sorry ...

Have you seen his speeches ? even on non-religious issues he speaks very well. I became a fan of him when he praised heartfully CBN during peak telangana agitation while in Hyd every major andhra powerful person including Ramoji were shivering and giving blanket positive coverage for T movement. 

39 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Have you seen his speeches ? even on non-religious issues he speaks very well. I became a fan of him when he praised heartfully CBN during peak telangana agitation while in Hyd every major andhra powerful person including Ramoji were shivering and giving blanket positive coverage for T movement. 

Seen some, but haven't to the full ... will watch :shakehands:

Anyway my last post in this thread - hopefully. It  was not my intention to do comparitive analysis of religion. My intent is clear - Andhra people are weak, pushed around, their hard working devlopment  such as hyd was stolen away from them - but still there was nothing they could do other than keep begging. I want solutions to it and an end to it. THe reason I critique the horrible hinduism is not out of love for islam or christianity but how it weakened our people like this. How majority of telugu people are given forth degree status but most people here dont seem to have magathanam enough to outraged about this. Instead lazy defenses, what about islam, why dont you blame them, what about Pk why dont you blame him ? seriously is this how we want to discuss. Lets focus on real issues.

Lets prove to world you cant mess around us. Lets show to world we matter and we cant be pushed around like this.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Andhra people are weak, pushed around,

I understand ...

but, let me ask this ... where the hell was MIM  ... where was it when we were sent out naked (were you one of us ... do you fee the pain) ... you're no different from bjp or mim ... you mean nothing to me ... 

You know I'd say fuckk mim along with bjp ... but, you wouldn't care ... you want to rile up AP sentiments ... it wouldn't work ... go find your sentiment somewhere ... 

funny thing is you want rile up AP and pit it against bjp or congress ... just think about it ... 

Archived