గుజరాత్‌లో మా వదిన మాటేమిటి?: ఒవైసీ.

Kiriti

దేశ భక్తులు అని గూగుల్ images కొడితే.. మోడీ  & ముషారఫ్ వాచ్చారేంటి  :D 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Bro u still didnt get it....just observe his post from past few days...

He is one ampng those desert goats....as simple as that...dont get too fruatrated with that guy....normal matalu waste aa batche ki.

Desert goats ani vadaddu baa.... Hindus ni pushpams, bhakts, burada jaathi ane hypocrites feel avtunnaru

Konchem kooda ledu eellaki :buttkick:

7 minutes ago, AbbaiG said:

Desert goats ani vadaddu baa.... Hindus ni pushpams, bhakts, burada jaathi ane hypocrites feel avtunnaru

AbbaiG gaaru ... meeru kuda enti saar ... you are a balanced person 

meeku theleenidi kaadu ... disagrement thappu kaadu ... but ... 

4 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Is it really "the" question?. You asked many before I answered them all. So apart from this "the" question did I satisfactorily answer other ones ?. I just want discussion to go methodically bro instead of jumping from one question to other in the spirit of "gotcha" and changing goal posts.

OK let me answer "the"( :)) question . What do you mean social cost ? I am assuming the potential cost to society due to abandoned wife  and children(usually even in triple talaq most muslim husbands keep the children and dont abandon them though) . Now is abandoning wife and children unique to muslims ? even the hindu hriday samrat occupying PM position did it. You can see here itself that you are asking a very biased specifically anti muslim question.

But let me go forward - how much taxpayer money goes to muslims ? Now GoIh has two major spends - one is expense, other is investment. We dont have to consider investment as it goes to non-human things like bridges etc. If you take expenses - the major one is defense and a chunk of its goes to salaries of soldiers. We all know how few soldiers are muslims - so they dont get any major benefit. Next major expense is salaries of "leeches" called bureacracy (pandikokkulu in the wise words of NTR). Now here too muslims are very few - it goes to scum like IYR and that bastard who throw a spanner in polavaram works on the very last day of his work. Next major is agriculture subsidies - agains muslims dont farm much. Apart from a small sum called haj subsidy and some minority lending it is clear most muslims dont live on tax payer money and they probably get much lesser than their population share.

On the other hand look at the taxes that go from south indian states and end up in hands of UP and bihar. Now I am not saying muslims are perfect but You are trying to look with a magnifying glass at muslim faults while ignoring the elephant sized faults of BJP government.

You are  hard to understand bro .....

On one hand you say Muslims never get good chunk of tax payers money and on other hand you are say UP and Bihar which have sizeable muslim population is getting more attention . 

Is infra used by a particular religion ? Could not get your logic 

You seem to speak with logic while trying to portray the Middle east as heaven over India but you also give absurd statements concomitantly  

29 minutes ago, AbbaiG said:

Hahaha...desert goat word kosram eduru chostaru kani...bakths etc. word kosram eduru choodaru...becoz they too like to listen that...21okab.gif%22%20class=%22bbc_img%22%20al

9 hours ago, visu7 said:

You are  hard to understand bro .....

On one hand you say Muslims never get good chunk of tax payers money and on other hand you are say UP and Bihar which have sizeable muslim population is getting more attention . 

Is infra used by a particular religion ? Could not get your logic 

You seem to speak with logic while trying to portray the Middle east as heaven over India but you also give absurd statements concomitantly  

There is nothing that hard. You are just reluctant to change you views even when not supported by facts. Money goes to UP and Bihar govts not people - the govts decide how they spend and they give to whom they want - see? nothing so hard there.

Infra is used by everyone so I excluded it and included only expenses. just try to understand the whole picture bro dont get lost in details. And keep an open mind.

35 minutes ago, AbbaiG said:

Persia fed up with the filth. Papam Barbaria :rofl: 

Papam barbaria yenti ? do you know anything about intenrational politics ? its seems you are schooled in rss madrassa. Saudi biggest enemeny is current Iran regime and if they are revolting it is good for Saudi. Anyway whatever happens to Iran Saudis conitue to live their rich lifestyles.

BTW be careful with those who claim to "aryans" they tend to be racist filth. And nobody internationally respects Iranians that much anyway - whereas gulf arabs are highly respected in diplomatic circles and are highly influential culturally.

11 minutes ago, AbbaiG said:

Oho, ninnati daaka Muslims welcome everyone into their fold annav

ivvala biggest enemies kooda unnar within their fold antunnav

Nuvvu type chesedi neeku kanipistondaa namazi moron??

yeha...dont you know the difference between a religion and country ? no mosque in saudi will ban iranian muslims from coming in. Countries ofcourse play politics - in addition both saudi and iran have some sectarian differences. Understand some basic things in life - like diference between a religion and a country. You belong to Andhra - we once pioneered budhism - and gave this country the only succesful industry IT. Have some self respect and dont behave like a bhakth baboon following people who fundamentally hate you for your birth.

You have gone mad. I tried my best but you dont seem to think - somebody screwed up your brain to think of raving hatred for a faith followed by billions across 50-60 countries with various cultures. funny thing is the culture and religion you claim to belong has no real respect for you.

16 minutes ago, AbbaiG said:

Military organizations which pay rewards to their soldiers after death are not called "Faith" :rofl: 

how do they pay after death ? do they transfer cash to heavens ? thala thoka leni picchi bhakth vaagudu. Didi USA not support pakistan, taliban, IRA etc ? India also supported LTTE once because tamils.

Aina ekkado vunna saudi/iran meedha e edupento. Both Iran and Saudi are much richer than India, from the street pics I have seen the population looks healthy more stylish than India . In every social and health parameter they do better. Stick to what concerns us most- You neither have knowledge to talk about other things nor  an attitude to learn.

6 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

Yeah, i also remember reading islam dont recognize country boundaries.  Single Caliphat is the ultimate goal. How does it justify country sponsered war on other countries because they likr different branch of same tree. I am talking about sunni shia fightings.

They have some idelogical issues bro. They  are sorting it out..they are not bombing us. Dont forget until 1945 europe was one big slaughter house, people of same religion and even same denomination (protestant) were murdering each other in millions. It is none of our business. But where they can they established highly succesful socities.

21 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

They have some idelogical issues bro. They  are sorting it out..they are not bombing us. Dont forget until 1945 europe was one big slaughter house, people of same religion and even same denomination (protestant) were murdering each other in millions. It is none of our business. But where they can they established highly succesful socities.

No, It is our business(for this topic). You started out saying one particular religion is bad and these two other religions are good. Now you are saying it none of our business they are killing/killed each other. 

What makes you think Hinduism won't evolve to help establish succesful societies ?

1 minute ago, swarnandhra said:

No, It is our business(for this topic). You started out saying one particular religion is bad and these two other religions are good. Now you are saying it none of our business they are killing/killed each other. 

What makes you think Hinduism won't evolve to help establish succesful societies ?

You are confusing everything here. I said they are better than Hinduism (far far far far far far better) when it comes  to not disciminating its own people based on birth. If you look at their sectarian issues they are differences over belief no on birth. I never said they are perfect  but yes way more ethical and moral and kinder than hinduism anyway. 

Where did hinduism establish anything close to success - the only other country is Nepal which is poorer than India. And where is hinduism evolving at all ? the movement we got independence we simply adopted western constitution, western languages (English), their dress, their law systems, their calendar. Hinduism is just bad sentiment hanging over our heads, playing its manipulative games, dividing us over this n that, hating this caste group or that group. The deeply hindu UP, Bihar are most backward. The half sikh punjab, progressive south is better. The only exception is Gujarat but gujarat really is a middle man economy not really a genuine economy - thats why IT companies avoid going there.

30 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

You are confusing everything here. I said they are better than Hinduism (far far far far far far better) when it comes  to not disciminating its own people based on birth. If you look at their sectarian issues they are differences over belief no on birth. I never said they are perfect  but yes way more ethical and moral and kinder than hinduism anyway. 

Where did hinduism establish anything close to success - the only other country is Nepal which is poorer than India. And where is hinduism evolving at all ? the movement we got independence we simply adopted western constitution, western languages (English), their dress, their law systems, their calendar. Hinduism is just bad sentiment hanging over our heads, playing its manipulative games, dividing us over this n that, hating this caste group or that group. The deeply hindu UP, Bihar are most backward. The half sikh punjab, progressive south is better. The only exception is Gujarat but gujarat really is a middle man economy not really a genuine economy - thats why IT companies avoid going there.

మొదటి రకం : మాది మాకే కావాలి , మీది కూడా మాకే కావాలి , పక్క వాడిది కూడా మాకే కావాలి

రెండో రకం : మాది మాకు ఉంటే చాలు. 

హిందువులు వేరే రాజ్యం మీద దండెత్తి వోడించినట్టు చరిత్రలొ ఎక్కడయిన చూశావా ? , అలా చేసిఉంటే బహుశా ఈ ప్రశ్న వేయడానికి మీకు అవకాశం ఉండేది కాదు.

మేము రెండోరకం అని వేరే చెప్పక్కర్లేదు. 

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

A religion that encourages "killing" others for their beliefs is far far far far far far better than a religion that discriminate at birth? How.

Now coming back to confusion part, couple of weeks ago you and I had a conversation in Kapu reservation thread. There you were supportive of that reservation a.k.a descrimination. Are n't you confused too ?

A religion's success in wealth/culture can not be judged based on 30-40 years window. India was wealthy, and it will be again. Even if it wont, i would rather live in poverty than live in the land of tribals and mercenaries.

Archived