Kiriti

• ముస్లిం మహిళలే ఎందుకు?
  • గుజరాత్‌లో మా వదిన మాటేమిటి?
  • ఈ బిల్లు ప్రాథమిక హక్కుల ఉల్లంఘన
  • సివిల్‌ వ్యవహారంపై క్రిమినల్‌ కేసులా?
  • భర్త జైలుకు వెళితే భార్య పోషణ ఎలా?
  • అసదుద్దీన్‌ ఒవైసీ సూటి ప్రశ్నలు
  • మోదీ భార్య గురించి పరోక్ష ప్రస్తావన

‘తక్షణ తలాక్‌’ బిల్లును ఎంఐఎం నేత అసదుద్దీన్‌ ఒవైసీ సభలోనూ, బయటా తీవ్రంగా వ్యతిరేకించారు. ఇది ముస్లిం మహిళలకు అన్యాయం చేసేలా, ప్రాథమిక హక్కులను ఉల్లంఘించేలా ఉందన్నారు. ముసాయిదా బిల్లును రూపొందించే సమయంలో కేంద్రం ముస్లింలను సంప్రదించలేదన్నారు. ‘‘ముస్లిం మహిళలనే కాక దేశవ్యాప్తంగా భర్తలు వదిలేసిన 20 లక్షల మంది గురించి కూడా బిల్లులో ప్రస్తావించి ఉంటే బాగుండేది. వారిలో గుజరాత్‌లోని మా వదిన కూడా ఉన్నారు’ అంటూ ఒవైసీ ప్రధాని మోదీ సతీమణిని ఉద్దేశించి పరోక్ష వ్యాఖ్యలు చేశారు.

ఆయన బిల్లుకు మూడు సవరణలు ప్రతిపాదించారు. వాటిపై ఓటింగ్‌ జరగ్గా... అనుకూలంగా రెండంటే రెండు ఓట్లే వచ్చాయి. వ్యతిరేకంగా 241 వచ్చాయి. సభకు హాజరైన వారిలో నలుగురు ఓటింగ్‌కు దూరంగా ఉన్నారు. కాంగ్రెస్‌ ఎంపీ సుస్మితా దేవ్‌, సీపీఎం ఎంపీ సంపత్‌లు కూడా బిల్లుకు కొన్ని సవరణలను ప్రతిపాదించగా వాటిని సభ తిరస్కరించింది. దీంతో తక్షణ తలాక్‌ బిల్లును సభ ఆమోదించినట్లు స్పీకర్‌ ప్రకటించారు. లోక్‌సభ వెలుపల ఒవైసీ విలేకరులతో మాట్లాడుతూ.. ఈ బిల్లును తమ పార్టీ వ్యతిరేకిస్తుందన్నారు.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owaisi anyday is a moral titan compared to RSS, VHP fellow. lets not forget how this man raised his voice in praise of CBN when Telugu people themselves, the prime beneficiaries of CBN rule were barking against him like mad dogs. The simplicity of Islam, its social cohesion, gives its followers a moral clarity and dignified bearing which is rarer among caste ridden hindus.

Coming to bill itself - its another nonsense bill that  a joke institution called indian parliament specializes. Lets examine it :

a) the bill says its criminal to say talaq, talaq, talaq - seriously ? isnt that against fundamental speech ? why does government bother what a man says to his wife in his house ? And how will it prosecute ? the man will simply deny he said it. A criminal waste of india's meager law enforcement resources.

b. The bill says a woman divroced as such can ask for alimony. Basically what the law is saying is that a man cannot abandon his wife. Thats all there is to it. So Owaisi is correct bringing up the plight of Modi abandoned wife. And giving a religious coloring to it is against the secular fabric of the country. But then most central instutions are jokes anyway.

12 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Owaisi anyday is a moral titan compared to RSS, VHP fellow. lets not forget how this man raised his voice in praise of CBN when Telugu people themselves, the prime beneficiaries of CBN rule were barking against him like mad dogs. The simplicity of Islam, its social cohesion, gives its followers a moral clarity and dignified bearing which is rarer among caste ridden hindus.

:roflmao:

47 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

owaisi moral titan..vadoka falthu idiot. :D

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Coming to bill itself - its another nonsense bill that  a joke institution called indian parliament specializes. Lets examine it :

a) the bill says its criminal to say talaq, talaq, talaq - seriously ? isnt that against fundamental speech ? why does government bother what a man says to his wife in his house ? And how will it prosecute ? the man will simply deny he said it. A criminal waste of india's meager law enforcement resources.

b. The bill says a woman divroced as such can ask for alimony. Basically what the law is saying is that a man cannot abandon his wife. Thats all there is to it. So Owaisi is correct bringing up the plight of Modi abandoned wife. And giving a religious coloring to it is against the secular fabric of the country. But then most central instutions are jokes anyway.

Looking at the highlighted points I assume you to be an antagonist to the idea of implementing bill or protagonist to  Talaq tradition

Point 1 : I wonder you know it's against fundamental right but you never bothered about it's limitations    

Point 2: If a person denies that he has not said TALAQ - it implies he is willing to continue his matrimonial alliance which is obvious. I again wonder how could you miss this

Point 3: Are you crazy or insane ? Do you mean triple talaq is the only way to divorce ?

U need not examine so much of the bill just get some common sense which reduces your burden of writing and obviate unnecessary posts like mine. 

Hope you doesn't take it to heart like our beloved Jagan  :shakehands:

fundamental rights comes with fundamental responsibilities. even if you have fundamental right to free speach, you can not shout fire in a crowded theater and cause mayhem.

to make it a lighter, in a quite theatre you can not keep talking on phone.

Similarly, with these three fundamental speech words other persons fundamental rights are getting nullified, so you can not utter those words. 

most of the crimes are not done in public, so, is it a waste to make laws prohibiting them?

World is big bro and you already know the simplicity of Islam - Crisis ridden middle east is the one you have to look at......Amen 

Trust me bro I hardly knew about RSS but ISIS seemed to be a bit catchy all the while.

Moral Titan - I like the way you brought in CBN for praising Owaisi. Supporting the leader you like has made owaisi a bigboss for you but if we turn things around Rss is supporting the leader liked by many like you. But some of those ppl has never appraised Rss like how you did for owaisi. You are no less than a Hypocrite bro,Chill   

Swarandhra,

Only an insane person will criminalize words especially in a domestic setting. What next ? will parliament pass a bill with 3 year jail sentence if father shouts idiot at his son ? I think you are reacting out of "patriotism" or  the anti muslim mentality which is infesting so many people these days. 

By the way nobody has fundamental right to be a wife or husband. No fundamental rights are destroyed if one abandons another. On other other hand divorce is a fundamental right and anyone can seek divorce. If husband does not want the marriage he will end it through other means.

What this  stupidly drafted law is trying to achieve is that muslim  women who were abandoned through tiple talaq get some alimonay or protection. But abandonment of wives is not unique to mulsims - hindus do it too - PM narendra modi is the prime example. It could have done this without these provocative references to muslim religion.

BTW you may not know but Indian parliament has a history of bringing laws which are unenforcable. Benami law is one stupid law - not a single succesful prosecution for the govt. Another stupid law is anti-forced conversions - against nor a single succesful prosecution.

32 minutes ago, visu7 said:

World is big bro and you already know the simplicity of Islam - Crisis ridden middle east is the one you have to look at......Amen 

Trust me bro I hardly knew about RSS but ISIS seemed to be a bit catchy all the while.

Moral Titan - I like the way you brought in CBN for praising Owaisi. Supporting the leader you like has made owaisi a bigboss for you but if we turn things around Rss is supporting the leader liked by many like you. But some of those ppl has never appraised Rss like how you did for owaisi. You are no less than a Hypocrite bro,Chill   

Bro i would have praised Owaisi even without reference to CBN. On his own, he is an excellent orator, see how parliament comes to a still when he speaks. he is a barrister form London. Sonia used to ignore all of ap congress clowns but used to discuss with him. yes he made some provocative speeches against hindus but so what ? RSS was making lists of muslim women and hunting them in gujarat. Muslims were once rulers of India - vallaki aa mathram paurasham vundadha ? 

Coming to middle east - have you seen dubai, saudi, oman, qatar? have you seen other muslim countries like malaysia, azerbaijan? do you know the number 2 in Russia in a muslim and Putin will never tolerate nonsese against muslims ? I agree muslim worls is not in as good position as christian west. But its far far far far better than India in most ways.

3 minutes ago, AbbaiG said:

People should know that the original AIMPLB mandated triple talaq (A 3 month process) is still not illegal and not punishable

Only Instant triple talaq is now punishable by law

Yes the muslims personal law is still legal. This provocatively titled law  which will never be enforced is just showing anti-muslim credentials of the govt for votes. Disgusting pieces of filth. The law made something illegal which was already illegal. COmedy show called indian parliament continues.

20 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I agree muslim worls is not in as good position as christian west. But its far far far far better than India in most ways.

Yeah. Vinnam

Europe antha middle east ki refugees gaa vachestunnar antaga. Emi freedom, emi prosperity baa muslim countries lo. :roflmao:

25 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Bro i would have praised Owaisi even without reference to CBN. On his own, he is an excellent orator, see how parliament comes to a still when he speaks. he is a barrister form London. Sonia used to ignore all of ap congress clowns but used to discuss with him. yes he made some provocative speeches against hindus but so what ? RSS was making lists of muslim women and hunting them in gujarat. Muslims were once rulers of India - vallaki aa mathram paurasham vundadha

Coming to middle east - have you seen dubai, saudi, oman, qatar? have you seen other muslim countries like malaysia, azerbaijan? do you know the number 2 in Russia in a muslim and Putin will never tolerate nonsese against muslims ? I agree muslim worls is not in as good position as christian west. But its far far far far better than India in most ways.

You didn't get me yet .....I view any Religious entity which conspires in the same way but you keep on bashing one ,that's where i m trying to pull you back.

Starting from our contiguous neighbour you can see atleast 10 to 15 muslim nations struggling economically,politically and still you showcase the cream for us ? Whom are you trying to convince ??     

Once rulers point : Are RSS sleuths conspiring at least an iota of what had been conspired against Hindus way back when Muslims ruled? (I'm just comparing not supporting) 

From your few posts I understood 

You hate RSS ->  You hate hindus  -> You hate India (people) for voting a person who is tilting your comfortable position.

You choose to live outside India - Then why are you splitting venom if it's not your cup of tea. 

You should refrain from making comments against India at least . Aren't we bearing the difficulties ? 

5 minutes ago, visu7 said:

From your few posts I understood 

You hate RSS ->  You hate hindus  -> You hate India (people) for voting a person who is tilting your comfortable position.

You choose to live outside India - Then why are you splitting venom if it's not your cup of tea. 

I understand you being a educated Person is no less than a Uneducated minority with radical thoughts.

I used to have a vicarious thought that Educated minorities will be boon to India and you are working the other way around 

I love telugu people, I love andhra people. I can see the injustices, the lack of dignity fostered on them through Hinduism and through central government . My thoughts are based on this love. Unfortunately your sentimental affection for things which do not deserve affection is preventing you from seeing reality.

Instead of  getting defensive about hinduism, india I wish you see each of my post for the substance it has. Instead of wondering why I dont criticize islam or christianity in similiar way.

7 minutes ago, AbbaiG said:

Triple talaq procedue telidu neeku

Instant triple talaq ante asalu idea ledu

Instant TT is not done in a domestic setting you hindu hating bigot

Para lu para lu shit matram kakkutunnavu

Abusive liar. the bill itself itself mentions triple talaq in an email. text and you are telling here it is not used in domestic setting ? so where is it used and how is it used ? when it comes to lying and abuse you will put even bhakts to shame. The instant repretitive messages, the instant hate all point to sever "bhakth" disease you contracted.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I love telugu people, I love andhra people. I can see the injustices, the lack of dignity fostered on them through Hinduism and through central government . My thoughts are based on this love. Unfortunately your sentimental affection for things which do not deserve affection is preventing you from seeing reality.

Keep us updated with atrocities of RSS that you are alleging

1 minute ago, visu7 said:

Keep us updated with atrocities of RSS that you are alleging

Rss is just a reflection of social bigotry built in Hinduism. I have made several posts on this topic - recently in chaganti thread. This is not my only topic though. but a topic i posted a lot about. You can read them , reflect on them, engage constuctibvely, hopefuly benefit from them.

Archived