Rahul Gandi

minion

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2004 electionslo CBN defeat tharvatha....media vallu Rahulni adigaaru... CHANDRABABU NAIDU A.P LO "LOG OUT" AYINATTENA...ANI.  Rahul nochukunnadu. Thana state kosam 9 years kashtapadina vaadini alaa anadam bhavyam kaadu annadu.  He has done his best...let us carry on the development annadu.

credits: @Npower bro

18 minutes ago, dusukochadu said:

Rahul ki Modi manchi platform create chestunnadu. 

He should take advantage of it in next elections. First, project himself as a rational leader, speaker in social media. 

He already is ... 

Regarding social media presentation ... congress needs to get rid of CONGI  image and get to work ... present itself with a new image ... I for one, am willing to support RG.

BJP in its current form cannot be supported in any way ... I'm a Hindu ... I feel obnoxious about BJP.

1 hour ago, minion said:

He already is ... 

Regarding social media presentation ... congress needs to get rid of CONGI  image and get to work ... present itself with a new image ... I for one, am willing to support RG.

BJP in its current form cannot be supported in any way ... I'm a Hindu ... I feel obnoxious about BJP.

for the last line :iagree:

3 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

2004 electionslo CBN defeat tharvatha....media vallu Rahulni adigaaru... CHANDRABABU NAIDU A.P LO "LOG OUT" AYINATTENA...ANI.  Rahul nochukunnadu. Thana state kosam 9 years kashtapadina vaadini alaa anadam bhavyam kaadu annadu.  He has done his best...let us carry on the development annadu.

credits: @Npower bro

Yes I do remember reading this in eenadu brother - He clearly indicated Cong leaders - not speak against CBN - I still cherish those lines 

And also I hurt myself remembering those days reading in newspaper - IAS officers went to YSR meet and greet after election win - and they said we gave wrong / cooked up statistics/growth figures to avoid pressure from CBN - such a idiotic people these IAS are - 

@dusukochadu 

2 hours ago, dusukochadu said:

Rahul ki Modi manchi platform create chestunnadu. 

He should take advantage of it in next elections. First, project himself as a rational leader, speaker in social media. 

I am not going to straightly attribute below quote to RG - But he might make something out himself-

"Gold needs to be melted to bring its shine out" - 

But I wish he should have voiced out something during state bifurcation - knowingly that INC and his family is betraying AP people, he kept his mouth shut - that's  what I can't help myself hating INC and RG and his mother

3 minutes ago, DVSDev said:

@dusukochadu 

I am not going to straightly attribute below quote to RG - But he might make something out himself-

But I wish he should have voiced out something during state bifurcation - knowingly that INC and his family is betraying AP people, he kept his mouth shut - that's  what I can't help myself hating INC and RG and his mother

I don't see any fundamental change from previous congi rule if RG becomes PM. All good things will be attributed to the family and bad things to others. even at the state level, leaders will be fighting among themselves and whoever gets the position, will do the same corruption as previous leaders.

only difference between Congi and other parties is that there is a very low expectation on the congress rule. People accept that some level of corruption will be there in congi rule.

20 minutes ago, DVSDev said:

@dusukochadu 

State division was a long-term strategy for Cong. BJP and TRS got immediate advantage and mileage out of it. 

Rahul making any statements or noise would not have made a difference anyways.

We all know what happened to PM's promise about special status in RS. If a PM's promise in the upper house is futile, then a statement from Rahul will have no importance. 

3 minutes ago, dusukochadu said:

State division was a long-term strategy for Cong. BJP and TRS got immediate advantage and mileage out of it. 

Rahul making any statements or noise would not have made a difference anyways.

We all know what happened to PM's promise about special status in RS. If a PM's promise in the upper house is futile, then a statement from Rahul will have no importance. 

I am not saying aftermath results brother - he should have expressed his voice before bifurcation - he should have at least expressed his view - had he voiced out at least his mom would have considered or listened - I know after new govt we are gone to dwags - we are limping forward with only hope in hand in the form of CBN

6 minutes ago, katti said:

I don't see any fundamental change from previous congi rule if RG becomes PM. All good things will be attributed to the family and bad things to others. even at the state level, leaders will be fighting among themselves and whoever gets the position, will do the same corruption as previous leaders.

only difference between Congi and other parties is that there is a very low expectation on the congress rule. People accept that some level of corruption will be there in congi rule.

Good point.

I don't expect anything seriously different from the past, if RG became a power figure. 

Yet, what I have seen in BJP govt is worst in many ways. 

Yes, the coterie around RG (RahulG that is, I don't him being confused with Rajiv Gandhi) could be bad ... it could be. Yet, Rahul could be something else entirely different.

I, somehow  have a strong belief  in him ... Rahul carries that belief ... may be I'm naive like him ... so be it.

I don't see any difference between Rahul & Modi.

Modi sollu ekkuva pani takkuva, Gajji baaga ekkuva.

Rahul ki pani takkuva, kaani gajji Modi ki vunnantha ledu. He is ready to praise even his opposite party leaders. Adi modi ki ledu eppatiki raadu.

Archived