NTR Anna canteens

sonykongara

2 hours ago, ravindras said:

73 per day (breakfast+lunch+dinner) paid to akshayapatra

people pay 15 , remaining amount paid by government.

meeru cheppevi vinadaaniki, ideal cases lo baguntaayi gaani practical india lo jaragavu.

government planning to give all mid-day meal scheme to akshayapatra . government already gave 19,000 schools out of 45,000 schools in ap to akshyapatra. in near future they are going to extend it to remaining schools.

i hope cbn will give meals programme in residential(bc, sc,st,navodaya) schools in ap to akshayapatra

when i studied btech, one of my classmate is st . vaadu chadivina government residential schools lo entha worst gaa  food vundo cheppadu. he stopped eating food in night. he had lunch just to  survive. he is very thin. mana bureaucrats, wardens entha baagaa accountable gaa vuntaaro andariki telusu. 

some bureaucrats who supports ysrcp/janasena/bjp/congress will try to spoil the program in their own ways.

in the current world getting dedicated people became difficult.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Visakhapatnam/anna-canteens-a-big-hit-with-poor-middle-class/article24393452.ece

thats the problem with our system - if accountability and regulation is in place then its best cost saving options in any sector

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rk09 said:

thats the problem with our system - if accountability and regulation is in place then its best cost saving options in any sector

another best example is 

Schools and colleges where private ones are more successful with fees but public schools and colleges are about to close where its free to common man. 

Hopefully these (with english medium) public schools they will be back in track.

1 minute ago, rk09 said:

another best example is 

Schools and colleges where private ones are more successful with fees but public schools and colleges are about to close where its free to common man. 

Hopefully these (with english medium) public schools they will be back in track.

also, government school teachers get paid more than private school teachers(in most cases).

3 hours ago, chsrk said:

Had I still been in US, I would have thought this 'Anna' Canteen as another Populist scheme. Now that I am in Vijayawada (my family in GDV for education of my son) and most of the time eat in hotels & restaurants (breakfast, lunch & dinner), my minimum spending per day on food alone is Rs.250. This is just the minimum spending and most of the times, I really don't relish the food I eat. Even this minimum amount seems a burden for an upper middle class guy like me (yet to be employed) and I wonder how much of a pain it is for a middle class or BPL people to afford it. Food is a very basic necessity and I am really glad that AP Govt has brought in such a scheme (ofcourse thanks to J Jayalalitha for the inspiration behind this). 

Food, Health and Education are vital elements for the growth of any society. As long as common people cannot afford these at affordable prices, we cannot claim to be a developed nation/state. Whatever growth indicators or statistics that were given on these aspects by govt agencies, most of the time its only on paper and doesn't reflect ground realities.  

Given this scenario, I would heartily welcome this scheme and thank AP CM for launching it. 

India lo Health and Education too costly ayipoyindi

btw, ela vunnaru?

VJA lo vuntunnara?

10 minutes ago, surapaneni1 said:

max cheyagaligite election date daka chestaru.. tarvata dukan bandh

Ee madhya Govt Employees .. Jyotishyalu kuda cheptunnara?

6 hours ago, JVC said:

Ee madhya Govt Employees .. Jyotishyalu kuda cheptunnara?

daggarundi anni chustunnam kadha... 4 yrs nundi lekunda ippudu enduku start chestunnaru... for person atleast avg ga per day ki 100 rs avuddi.. migilina dabbulu evaru istaru.. 

16 minutes ago, surapaneni1 said:

daggarundi anni chustunnam kadha... 4 yrs nundi lekunda ippudu enduku start chestunnaru... for person atleast avg ga per day ki 100 rs avuddi.. migilina dabbulu evaru istaru.. 

Oka month expenses choosi aa mata chepte baaguntadhi. Basic food ivvataaniki 100 chaala ekkuva and moreover with bulk everything will average out easily. I'm not saying 5rs per meal is possible, but this negativity within a week is unwarranted. Our monthly food expenses in BANGALORE is about 4-5k depending on the variety we eat( excluding restaurant) for two. Economies of scale will bring it down very much low.

2 hours ago, surapaneni1 said:

Lets see .. 

200 canteens

300 ppl ki annaru ippudu 400 antunnaru .. so manam 500 ppl ki food ani lekka veddam

year ki 365 days

okkokka person rojuki 15/- pay chesthe govt 73 pay chesthundi antunnaru. So govt  meeda 75/- vesukundam

200*500*365*75 = 275 crores approx/yr

so oka popular scheme meeda oka state govt 275 to 300 crores per year karchu pettaledu .. idantha just elections stunt anedi mee abhiprayam .. hmm okay ?‍♂️ 

5 minutes ago, Sree Ram said:

Lets see .. 

200 canteens

300 ppl ki annaru ippudu 400 antunnaru .. so manam 500 ppl ki food ani lekka veddam

year ki 365 days

okkokka person rojuki 15/- pay chesthe govt 73 pay chesthundi antunnaru. So govt  meeda 75/- vesukundam

200*500*365*75 = 275 crores approx 

so oka popular scheme meeda oka state govt 275 to 300 crores per year karchu pettaledu .. idantha just elections stunt anedi mee abhiprayam .. hmm okay ?‍♂️ 

Control kaatama ...

Increase the anna canteens and make them abundant. Remove fair price depots. Govt 25 per kg petti rice koni manaki 2 per kg ki isthey..... manam Danni malli 10 ki ammestamu.... instead of fair price depots whose basic purpose is food safetly, open anna canteens where you distribute subsidized quality food

Pandagalaki elago chandranna kaanuka undi.... remove fair price depots and open anna canteens and increase items in menu. Akahayapatra foundation can handle this as per govt expectations.  There will not be any complaints like the fair price depots 

Guest Urban Legend
3 hours ago, surapaneni1 said:

inkentha 1 year ye ga will bookmark this thread ...

stop cheyyakapothey govt job chesthu ilantivi pracharam chesinandhuku moral responsibility ga ne govt job ki resign chesthava mari ?

@sskmaestro  instead of giving rice at fair price shops give 25 rupees/kg to bank accounts (this is one of the cbn plan). close fair price shops. 

chandranna sankranthi scheme is flop. people are not showing any gratitude due to that scheme. cbn needs to stop this scheme. same thing applies to nirudhyoga bhruthi. if cbn spends same money on anna canteen it will be big boon to tdp prospects.

you are suggesting to open anna canteen at fair price shops . it will be disaster . in villages people will stop working in fields. they will start going to anna canteens. village women will stop cooking at homes. 

anna canteens can be setup at government hospitals and  hospitals which are run by charities for patients and people come with patients.

currently ap government serving meals for 2.15 lakh people .  let us assume it extend for 10 lakh people per day.

it cost 5.8 crores per day

5.8*365=  2117 crores per year

elders and poor people will vote to cbn

it will fetch at least 20  lakh additional votes to tdp.

Some one please bring this to the notice of concerned and alert. This might happen here too (could do intentionally also)

Each spoon costs around Rs 15 and plate Rs 50; contractors say they have suffered a loss of Rs 20 lakh

Believe it or not, since last August when  Indira Canteens were opened, the contractors have lost Rs 20 lakh worth of cutlery to theft – that’s about 1.2 lakh spoons and 10,000 plates. Having learnt their lesson, the  canteens  have now stopped providing spoons altogether

https://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/cover-story/at-indira-canteens-in-bengaluru-its-a-steal/articleshow/64085886.cms

రాష్ట్రవ్యాప్తంగా ఉన్న అన్నీ #అన్న_కాంటీన్లలో టోకెన్ల సంఖ్యని 300 నుండి 500 కి పెంపు..?? 

హిట్టు కాదు సూపర్ హిట్టు అంటున్న సామాన్యులు?

2 hours ago, Saichandra said:

రాష్ట్రవ్యాప్తంగా ఉన్న అన్నీ #అన్న_కాంటీన్లలో టోకెన్ల సంఖ్యని 300 నుండి 500 కి పెంపు..?? 

హిట్టు కాదు సూపర్ హిట్టు అంటున్న సామాన్యులు?

Pootaki  500 ante day ki 1500 tokens ? Superrrr asalu

Archived