PK vs Kathi Mahesh(peda kapu vs peda madiga)

subbu_chinna

Janasena terrorist batch ki nightmare la ayyadu gaa Kathi.. TDP n C batch li8 teesukondi.. N hero ni tagulukoni Kamma kaapu anunte ee JS batch thega enjoy chesevallu TDP batch ni aadukontunnadra ani.. 

BTW pichollu Kathi gadini face cheyyaleru repu political analysts ni parties ni em face cheyyali..okkadiki subject ledu Peeke lo matter ledu :sleep:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nfanswin said:

Tdp ni evadu aath kuda peekaledu, veedi lanti vaadivallana prp2 ke bokka. 

Ikada matter adi kadu... No dobt in that pk alone podu... Along with tdp potad adi manaki plus.. Entho kontha vote share add ayidi...  Jagan gadiki adi vote share adiki undi adi ekadiki podu...  Kapulu should vote 2 tdp if  we need to win... If u see the whole tdp.. We used to get more seats from tg.. Beacuse of bc.. 

Tdp strenght is bc  not kam or kaps. 

We need suppprt of kaps also to win... 

Tdp ni evadu pikaedu adi idi ana dream nundi come out... 

1 hour ago, niceguy said:

Kathi Mahesh gaadu YCP supporter ani project chese vaadu kanapadatla ee discussions lo..

Ade kada kathi gadu discussion antha kams and kaps neee targeting directly pointing to tdp and  pk.... Oka caller kuda vadini point out cheyala ycp gurinchi.. 

kathi fellow is playing some game here. Kulam gurinchi yendhuku matladuthunnaru ante kulam ledha antadu ..kulam vunnapudu kaapulu vundara ? Andhiriki kulaalu vuntaai kaani kaapulu yesu laga siluva moyyala ? Yes i will happy in a castefree world and I will be happy if a leader comes with sole agenda to cleanse india of caste. But there is no such leader and its unfair to ask PK alone to have the burden.

Thanu Edhi matlaadina context antadu kaani PK ki mathram context ivvadu. VIjayawada lo kaapu kamma kalisi vundali ante antha asahyanga vakrikarinchadu. Akkada caste context thelidha ? its more easy to be popular in vijayawada by playing kaapu against kamma rather than asking them to stay united.

PK  has many limitations. He gets passionate support from kaapus like TDP gets from kammas but that does not mean he is caste fanatic. PK faces a election based polity which means he needs to cater to this support. But he is doing as nicely as he can. He directed kaapus in 2014 to vote for tdp and saved the state. he is preaching kapus wherever he gets oppurtunity to be less casteist. 

This kathi clearly has some agenda.

1 minute ago, swarnandhra said:

CBN caste politics chestadu kabatti. aayana 5% istanu ani ekkada promise cheyyaledu. poni icchina, eeyana caste politics cheyyadu kada 15% adugutunnadu on what basis?

There is no basis for the 5% and there is no basis for this 15%. As I said before- PK kulalani naasanam chese sakthi ledhu, adhi CBN ke ledhu, jaggadiki ledhu, modiki ledhu.  PK gets passionate support from kapus ..they also give him vote ..so he makes some noises for them. But we cant see PK only in that dimension. He can broker this kaapu influence with YCP too if all he wants is just some benefits to himself and kaapus.

I dont like PK as an action but as a human i respect him. His anguish at state division was genuine. His respect to CBN is genuine. But he faces a caste divided society and he will make compromises but that alone does not define him. 

23 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

There is no basis for the 5% and there is no basis for this 15%. As I said before- PK kulalani naasanam chese sakthi ledhu, adhi CBN ke ledhu, jaggadiki ledhu, modiki ledhu.  PK gets passionate support from kapus ..they also give him vote ..so he makes some noises for them. But we cant see PK only in that dimension. He can broker this kaapu influence with YCP too if all he wants is just some benefits to himself and kaapus.

I dont like PK as an action but as a human i respect him. His anguish at state division was genuine. His respect to CBN is genuine. But he faces a caste divided society and he will make compromises but that alone does not define him. 

I had similar opinion on him until he got carried away in this trip. getting rid of caste is not possible by any single person. only time can do.

I did not have big expectations on him to work in that direction any way but on the contrary he has proven he is no different from current/previous generation politicians in using caste for political gain. 

8 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

I had similar opinion on him until he got carried away in this trip. getting rid of caste is not possible by any single person. only time can do.

I did not have big expectations on him to work in that direction any way but on the contrary he has proven he is no different from current/previous generation politicians in using caste for political gain. 

I dont know what and how he got carried away in this tip but I wont judge him so harshly so quickly. And I still have a lot of goodwill for him for his role in 2014.

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

I dont know what and how he got carried away in this tip but I wont judge him so harshly so quickly. And I still have a lot of goodwill for him for his role in 2014.

Agree, most of us have goodwill for his role in 2014. But the purpose of him supporting TDP in 2014 is even more relevant in 2019. Uppudu CBN kakapothe, inka AP ni yevadu baagu cheyaledu.

9 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

Lovemystate pk bearing the burden aa, lol!

After your statements above I am sure you are PK fan, just wondering how you got stuck here...

Not sure how you connected a word "burden" in my post to being a PK fan. I am above all CBN fan when it comes to politics. If you like CBN how can  you not like PK for his role in 2014. Perhaps, bro, you expect me to hate PK because you do it youself ?

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Not sure how you connected a word "burden" in my post to being a PK fan. I am above all CBN fan when it comes to politics. If you like CBN how can  you not like PK for his role in 2014. Perhaps, bro, you expect me to hate PK because you do it youself ?

2014, majority public wanted CBN, same PK conveyed. Its PK role is nothing and same like others who supported TDP. dont highlight always PK 

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

No, “burden” word alone is not your problem. If you are CBN fan, there is no way you would equate cbn with pk. 

Cbn pk ni entha vadukunnado (vadilesthadu ani kuda annadu mee pk), janala daggariki velladaniki pk kuda antha vadukunnadu.. inka clear ga cheppali ante, tdp political campain teeskunna slogans okkati kuda PK support chesinattu naku aithe gurthu ledu. 

“Bring babu back”

”babu vosthe job vosthundi”

Etc

CBN adige varaku, modi tho alliance bayataki vache varaku pk cbn ki support ivvaledu, idantha transactional affair ane vibe clear ga ichadu pk. On top of that casette stunts okokkati nenu repeat cheyyakkarledu anukunta!

On 12/9/2017 at 11:10 PM, Hello26 said:

Asalau kathi mahesh ante yedo oka modi ,CBN comment chesinattu yendhuku ee dandaga posts ikkada.

ee video chusthuntene chiraku vachindhi. is this the way to talk to the caller?

Pk kali gotiki kuda saripodu veedu. call chesinavadu kapuu/kamma/reddy veediki yendhuku concept matladakunda.

Asalau ilanti valla gurinchi posts kani topic kani dandaga.

Kindly ignore this guy in the DB

On 12/10/2017 at 9:36 AM, GOLI SODA said:

Actually posani correct...kathi has better content but cannot be rude or get crazy like PK if they are face to face

Posani ayithe pichi pichi match avuthundhi..

content ledu yemi ledu . leki ga matladathadu other cannot speak ruthless leaving the dignity

20 hours ago, nfanswin said:

2014, majority public wanted CBN, same PK conveyed. Its PK role is nothing and same like others who supported TDP. dont highlight always PK 

//Its PK role is nothing

We should appreciate PK efforts.TDP wave vunna lekapoyina we took his help and both got benifited. 

Archived