One more IT space Ramakrishna Techno Towers Launch invitation on 04/12/2017

Maheshk

Who will come to these towers?

What after 2020 ?

These two are the questions that comes to our mind first to invest in commercial office space. Let me clarify on this.

Companies will come and occupy once if space is created and shown to them. How many office spaces we have here in our capital amaravathi and its surroundings. We can count on fingers. 1. At medha towers-1:  2,00,000 sft created and its completely occupied now. 

2. For second tower just a few days back foundation stone is laid for 4,00,000 sft space if i am not wrong.

3. Next this towers coming with 11,00,000 sft capacity. Can create 11000 jobs.

my point is if space is created s/w companies will come for sure. IT minister nara lokesh garu is working with the aim of creating 1,00,000 IT jobs in the coming 2 years. To attaract the companies to our AP, Amaravathi they have come up with DTP( designated technology park) Policy.  In this policy govt is ready to pay 50% of the rent for over 36 months from 2017 dec to 2020 dec

If space is created how many companies will come who can afford to pay high rent. So small companies can’t afford it. Then medium and big ones.  They will come will long term plans like own buildings spaces like hcl  is doing now. Every small company is asking for land in small quantities like 1 acre where govt is giving to them. So what of sw companies will come here to pay huge rent

govt. is laying red carpet to big and medium IT companies. So, those companies are unlikely to use these facilities(even if they decided to setup office in Amaravati region). small IT companies and other services companies might look in if govt extends subsidies to them. that is more likely to happen now and beyond 2019 if CBN retains power.

I know some rules of these IT towers minimum space to be leased 4000 sft. Rent not sure definitely not less than 30 rs per sft. Inka infra tables. Stationary. Parking slots. Utilities. With out salaries 5 L per month. So normal startups cannot start here. With the current financial position of the state it’s difficult to get money frm govt. so I think it’s very risky to invest in this office spaces. No offense meant . It’s my personal analysis and personal opinion

1 hour ago, V Jagadeesh said:

Haaa. I mean the same it’s not financially viable for small startups and for big ones it’s redcarpet. So it’s very difficult to find some one for renting our property if we buy in this High end IT towers

not every company that comes will construct its own buildings... even if they build, there is no guarantee that they will not rent more space... every investment has a risk factor... so investing in this unit is nothing different.

52 minutes ago, katti said:

not every company that comes will construct its own buildings... even if they build, there is no guarantee that they will not rent more space... every investment has a risk factor... so investing in this unit is nothing different.

If it is not occupied there is a huge risk for maintaining the commercial property. Maintaining an Un occupied apt will be much easier than maintaining an Un occupied commercial space. Just my thought. 

1 hour ago, V Jagadeesh said:

If it is not occupied there is a huge risk for maintaining the commercial property. Maintaining an Un occupied apt will be much easier than maintaining an Un occupied commercial space. Just my thought. 

don't think the builders will invest that much money if they think it will not be occupied. But if you really feel it will not be occupied... then just ignore it... people who think it will be occupied will buy.

Archived