MInister of civil aviation is a hypocrite

Nfdbno1

I have been noticing for every minor thing this guy vehemently targets members from tdp without fail.

the debate is about airline misbehaviour and in the middle of the debate he turns it 90degrees on to the minister

27 minutes ago, chsrk said:

Appropriate action will be taken against those employees after due enquiry ...there is no point in blaming the minister for everything.

Amen 

Annai,,, its not me blaming him...

just saying that we are in no position to defend against a bad propaganda at national level..

40 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

Manaki national level lo media lo matlade dbammu ledu ga..

It is true that TDP lacks proper media management team to actively respond and communicate. Idi nenu last elections ninchi public forums lo gola pedtunnanu. I am sure many other TDP supporters and fans have raised similar concerns. But evaru pattinchokotledu.

Keeping that aside Arnav gadu kukkala moriginantha maatrnaa pedda oodipoyedi leda support chesinantha maatrana peddagaa origedi emi ledu. Manam national level politics lo satta chaate time vaste appudu avsaramavocchu.

12 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

Annai,,, its not me blaming him...

just saying that we are in no position to defend against a bad propaganda at national level..

Hmm...as long as we defend ourselves affectively at the state level, it should be OK..my personal opinion..

one solid action is more than equivalent to 1000 words. I hope the concerned minister will follow up and initiate appropriate action. Let the media rant as they always do...

1 minute ago, chsrk said:

Hmm...as long as we defend ourselves affectively at the state level, it should be OK..my personal opinion..

one solid action is more than equivalent to 1000 words. I hope the concerned minister will follow up and initiate appropriate action. Let the media rant as they always do...

One or two voices national level lo lekapothe,  akkada jarige ragging state level lo percolate aina ascharyam ledu...

think if bjp becomes active and strong in state either by swallowing ycp or allying with pk.. then it would be destruction at all levels..

ippati inche ee capacity build cheskoka pothe repu sudden gaa ee revanth reddy vachi save chesthadu?

National media is a blady myth...I don't think anyone takes them seriously, it has been proven so many times. 

Yes, we do lack affective spokespersons and need to fill that lacunae. And it's also true that we don't get good spokespersons overnight. Need sometime to get the right talents. 

Archived