Biopic is a good way to remember NTR but much better is to keep his properties as Memories for his Fans and next generations

Govindu

NTR-House-in-Chennai11509857577.jpg

Siblings and Grand children of Anna NTR do not allow the selling Anna's remembrances they are priced possessions and people want them to remember Anna. They will self generate money.

I respectfully ask the admin to delete this thread is someone feels offended. I am fan of Anna and I am charged that siblings are ineffective.

https://www.sakshi.com/news/andhra-pradesh/sr-ntr-house-sale-chennai-949160

On 11/8/2017 at 2:38 AM, Vinod NKR said:

Antey Ippudu Bala krishna Dabbula kosam Bio Pic theesthunnada brother ?

Sure biopic makers will make all the 3: Money, Steal some Fame of NTR, propagate actors, and get votes & elections

--

1. My point as a ardent fan of Historical Anna NTR -Do not sell Annas remembrances people want them to remember Anna

On 11/10/2017 at 5:49 PM, Govindu said:

Sure biopic makers will make all the 3: Money, Steal some Fame of NTR, propagate actors, and get votes & elections

--

1. My point as a ardent fan of Historical Anna NTR -Do not sell Annas remembrances people want them to remember Anna

:lol2: meru bala hater ani clear ga artham avuthandhi leave it bro ...

4 hours ago, Vinod NKR said:

:lol2: meru bala hater ani clear ga artham avuthandhi leave it bro ...

I am a greater fans of Anna the root. Brother you know naturally (as you may have) I became a fan of Ballaiah after Anna left the field? I  used to feel proud.

We go to person who could influence - Ballaiah is that person as he is party and cinema.

1 hour ago, Maabalayya said:

mi daggara emanna proof undha

anna garu ayana daughter ki ichindhi aa house ......aame ammukuntunte evaru emi chestharu

ayana ameku ammukone hakku undhi tappemundhi andhulo

Brother I give up- I referred to all siblings (including Jr NTR who is grandson). I am Anna's fan, and if Ballaiaya could help to stop this selling someway it would be greatly appreciated by Anna's fans.

Why Ballaiah? We go to person who could influence - Ballaiah is that person as he is party and cinema.

Archived