US- Mueller investigation political flash

AnnaGaru

US politics lo pedda sensation rabotundi next week

it seems Federal court let secret charges ..... CNN vaadu ekamga Monday arrets coming antunadu

Atu tirigi itu tirigi mana DECOIT vaari NUCLEAR scam kooda vache chance undi dintlo..high chances are there

appudu Jaffas jayaho INTENATIONAL DECOIT ani cheppukovachu maro sari

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html

http://www.nandamurifans.com/forum/index.php?/topic/407287-thupuk-on-modi-govt-in-international-courts/?hl=firtash

CBN world wide AP investments tho image penchadu....  DECOIT emo AP ni scams lo world politics tho paatu white house lo US president chamatalu pattinche level ki tesukelladu.... :wall:  :wall:  :wall:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-dmitry-firtash-inc-20170911-story.html

@sskmaestro,

I followed this case regularly as my 6th sense for last 3 years saw this major news coming one day...

In US, clear evidence unte eppudu mana India laga scams lo vadalaru anta easy ga........

DECOIT gaadu e debbato AP ni international famous chestadu ani pistundi naaku for bad reasons...... chuddam...

I will put a separate thread how DECOIT put AP in bad news of 17+ countries Investigation in different scams....

No Indian media cared as much as we discussed on this NFDB on these mind blowing international scams of DECOIT...

AG bro....Have great respect for your fanism for tdp, as I explained a few weeks ago in this similar context,you are mixing up too much in eagerness, including murky & confusing(for readers here) American politics to corner Andhra bandit Jagan & his gang...

Your intention is good & noble, but the way you are relying on flimsy & less than credible soucres for your stories, not only lead to false assumptions & ends but also confuses readers here...Gave you few crumbs about nuances of US politics earlier, more detailed explanations about that is out of scope for this thread, also for the interest levels & comprehension of typical forum readers here-My two cents, with regards...

@Sr Fan,

Sr fan bro, with same respect I know your Trump fan-ism and seen it...but e scam lo meeru chicago tribune,msnbc ni nenu proof ga quote chestunanu kabatti "less than credible soucres" anukuntunaru........e case ni follow ayyindi chala takkuva mandi vallalo vaalluu democratic paper&media ga main cover chesaru....

You did not see this Paul manafort issue becoming this serious......but I saw it long time back and hot news in US politics....Trump naaku vadito samban ledu veseyandi anna acharyam ledu....

by the way nenu vaadi house meeda raid cheyyaka munde nenu expect chesa e case severity..endukante FBI evidence ala undi anipinchindi.....

inka AP issue antara I am very clear.....Modi Trump president party issue kabatti calm ga unnadu India lo kanisam case kooda lekunda mostly even though congress party chesina major scam ayina..

chusta vundandi AP scam mafia leader Dmitry firtash tho business deal main EVIDENCE nenu correct ayete a "house raid" proofs lo...chuddam anni vastai ga...

emi lenidi e roju US lo shake adistundi ante see the depth of it....

AG bro, US media is as corrupt or some cases even more than in India, advice - don't rely..You will have to develop a skill to read from direct events not from gossipy sources, otherwise you will have chances to be wrong more than 90%...Took lot of time & effort last year to bring to our forum, what is happening in US ground level, as seen through experience...Needless to say, 93/95 of US coverage in media is corrupt, gossip and down right fake, yours truly showed the other side of the coin- the reality eventhough it is bit unpopular given our forum readers' interests...

AG bro, Do go back if you have doubts about validity of facts what ever presented, and read the entire coverage of my impressions on events, from the archives with respect to what unfolded later, prior to elections and there after..As told, not going to put effort in explaining here, current events in US and the meaning behind those, few factual things could be bit senstive & polarizing to the tastes & environment here, leave it there..

Politics is generally a matter of relative terms, like Tdp as against ysrcp in Andhra, generally prefer lesser corruption, where ever possible on the globe given a choice; Do call me Annaay NTR fan, you will have big success in making me grinning ear to ear...

@Sr Fan,

Bro, like I said I saw this Russia connection coming and you always knocked it off as you don't like democrats...I am not fan of democrats ...but with Media&FBI details saw this pau manafort&Firtash issue becoming big....

by the way in US I am not fan of any party ....last two years connected dots  media was giving on that Firtash case with details and which is part of big news Today....

It seems in that case build up FBI found ANDHRA sand for Titanium export scam as part of murky deals of Trump campaign maanger and Russia gang.....

tell me why not even single FIR was filed in congress gang international scam when US FBI gave proofs of bribery with bank account details&money transfers...

If you want I can share FBI case details that shows clear "money transfers" between Firtash gang and our DECOIT with dates and amounts...

US kanisam investigate chestundi so it came to this level ade India lo FIR kooda ledu anni proofs unna....

http://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/spotlight-returns-on-a-mining-scandal-that-modi-govt-has-done-nothing-about-117022700653_1.html 

Final word "chuddam".....just a discussion between two of us may become wide spread topci for many....meeru nenu 1 year nunchi vestunte knock off chesaru many times....ippudu ekkda teluddo twaralo telustundi.....

ippati daaka mana db lo oka side thread repati nunci for US politics followers main news avuddi....

@RKumar,

KVP&YSR perlu vastai anukuntunna a Firtash gadu peru vaste...Firtash ane vaadu US deport ayite KVP ki paguluddi...

You remember KVP cried like a kid louder in 2014 trying to get elected for RS in front of MLA's.....e case ki karipotundi.....court lo FBI deport meeda  stay techukunnadu...

ippudu news lo arrest autadu ani rumours vastunna vyakti mana decoit case mafia iddaru business lo partners

http://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/spotlight-returns-on-a-mining-scandal-that-modi-govt-has-done-nothing-about-117022700653_1.html

AG bro, it is carefully cooked up planted fake story by HRC, DNC with media, it is unfolding as of now, big time corruption, fabrication is bombing on their faces, some key HRC people when all said and done may very well serve time..

Russian -Uranium deal related bribes to Clinton foundation in excess of 145 million $ during HRC tenure as secretary is possibly the biggest scandal of all these..The other one is creation of now debunked Trump dossier & Russia connection by HRC team, DNC,Fusion GPS & a British hired spy..Add Obama admin. with all the help from deep state including FBI etc. , to use this fabricated dossier to use as ruse to spy on political opponent during election year to help their choice candidature.....Corruption, lies, payments are getting exposed as of now...

Coming weeks, lot of murky corruption details in these will see light for American people...American media which you are innocently relying is the accomplice with HRC for last one year in this cook up story..Huge corruption scandals, not one multiple, You will not fully comprehend if you follow CNN or MSNBC now for news, Talk to me after 6 months or one year....

My reiteration & main point here is, US politics is too perplexing without proper digestion, to mix in adhoc manner with our local corruption & politics, take care..

LOLl cover drive. The worst presidents poll lo trump or modi lo choose cheskotam kastam ga undi.

Google whitefish power grid deal. Corruption by trump without even bidding.

Baffas google j’ai kunar singh bjp minister in UP and check what he did to a farmer.

And answer here

Don't want to pour cold water on my beloved bros' hopes here, but reality should be put in perspective, sorry for rudely breaking this Raaz bro...

Jagan getting convicted for his committed offenses so far in India, in Indian courts, is roughly around 35 to 40 % at max.

Against Jagan, if there are any possible misdemeanors in outside of India, getting conviction plus extradiction, is far less than 1% .....So, Don't get your hopes high and get dashed mercilessly.....

trump edo uranium deal with russia ani tweet esadu aa deal ena mana jalaganna involved?

US president shake ade level scams chesaru mana batch..kakakpote trump cheppide vere di....

atma,pretatma mariyu brother named,sundaralingam ani major AP scams chesadu decoit time lo....a sundaralingam gaadi tho kalisi AP ni international mafia ki ammesaru...

FBI villandari perlu unnai idi peddadi ayite....a paul manafort ki DMITRY Firtash ane vaadu partner....a fortash gaadi nunchi mana atma&pretatma 2007 US trip lo Nuclear material from AP shores mafia ki ammesaru 20 million doallrs lancham teesukuni...

it's worlds biggest planned scam on a rare material called Titanium which is available in ANDHRA beaches..

aatma ki vanuku pudutundi .....judges ni chuste ekkada leni bjakti vastundi deport kakunda undataniki....

US president shake ade level scams chesaru mana batch..kakakpote trump cheppide vere di....

atma,pretatma mariyu brother named,sundaralingam ani major AP scams chesadu decoit time lo....a sundaralingam gaadi tho kalisi AP ni international mafia ki ammesaru...

FBI villandari perlu unnai idi peddadi ayite....a paul manafort ki DMITRY Firtash ane vaadu partner....a fortash gaadi nunchi mana atma&pretatma 2007 US trip lo Nuclear material from AP shores mafia ki ammesaru 20 million doallrs lancham teesukuni...

it's worlds biggest planned scam on a rare material called Titanium which is available in ANDHRA beaches..

aatma ki vanuku pudutundi .....judges ni chuste ekkada leni bjakti vastundi deport kakunda undataniki....

Ekkada ee lands? Ivi back ki teesukunnara ippudu?

Ekkada ee lands? Ivi back ki teesukunnara ippudu?

CBN canceled this "SAND export" contract given by DECOIT in the name of "mineral export" covering "not-permitted" Nuclear deal....but this internaional mafia again last week started smuggling "sand" illegally...in Vizag port they caught containers with Sand.

idi oka pedda international scam...Center noru kooda teravadu dini medda as they don't want Trump to be pissed off....

CBN canceled this "SAND export" contract....but this internaional mafia again last week started smuggling "sand" ...in Vizag port they caught containers with Sand.

idi oka pedda international scam...Center noru kooda teravadu dini medda as they don't want Trump to be pissed off....

India lO Center nOru tervadu, Trump pissed off '...intakumundu yevarO rabid modi/bjp hating website nunchi oka saaibu gaari report tecchi 'modi corruption lo unnaaDu ?'...

mana forum credibility pOtundi ilaanTi far fetching conclusions tO AG bro...mOkaaliki bOD_igunDu ki muDipeDitE....

CBN NDA partner.....manam iTuvanTi baseless conclusions chEstE yelaa?...can we take them to logical end?....jagan donga...most people know it...but mixing this way, why the hell CBN is with corrupted modi admin? Q answer cheyaali first...

@Sr Fan,

Bro, e issue lo meeru nannu enta target chesina just answer one question before anything else

Why center is so calm? US pedda vallaki close  vallu unnaru anena leka pote vere na?

CBN hero ani kaadu...at least state canceled "Sand export" deal decoit gave......now sand export stopped at least....isn't that good enough from state chief?

But what Modi has done on the scam when this is going in FBI and US courtS? ippati varaku a topic kooda mataladala pushpams

FBI gave clear details of BRIBERY that changed hands when&how..still center does not open mouth

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140403/nation-current-affairs/article/firtash-approved-18-m-bribe-indian-officials

((Disclosure for new comers)..For record before somebody mixes too many things here....2014 elections mundu nunchi....we have to be tough with bjp....we have to fight our fight, can't depend on others and loan our struggles...time and again people in center won't see things, the way we would like to..As a race, in all aspects including political, we became comfort creatures, not ready to fight, we all know that bitter truth....go to archives, for further info on these issues)

AG bro.if you are 25% serious with this corrupt linking.. So believe in that website info....mee info to CBN daggiraku veLLi - what the hell you are doing with corrupt modi? ani yenduku aDagaru....nuvvu munuguthaa mana tdp ni kuuDaa munchutaava?

Tdp anTE manaku admiration,affection first unTe....we have to untangle with corrupt relations - if that is modi, so be it.....

(AG bro...personal targeting ilaanTivi- not my cup of tea..you & others must be aware of that by now, seeing posts over the years...issue with the content only.....great respect for your affection for tdp, mutual)

US peddalaki evaraina bayapadi calm ga untaru emo CBN or Modi...ofcourse evaraina that I agree..

kani atleast state canceled SAND export agreemnt...adi chalu ma leader nunchi...

Comdy entate COngress vallu chesina scam ki Modi govt calm ga undatam

Over the years Annai NTR, cbn , tdp meeda congress, dronam, ysr, JP,undavalli etc...outrageous allegations chEsi ...time being ...mud challEvaaLLu....no proving....we fought so many battles shooting down...we have to be very careful and disciplined... If in case we have evidence enough, then we got pursue it,to its logical end, can't leave..

CBN emi 100% bhagavan antla ...but for sure decoits looty open permission ayete kaadu like what we saw in our state.....

Modi chivaraki Gaali,Decoit lanti vallani kooda "political benefit" kosam vadileste inka enduku Congress meeda padatam manam?

oka congress gang chesina scam meeda FBI chargesheet lo when&what e.t.c details iste kooda "Modi mounam" ki meaning enti?

First answer that before going into case details

remember even this paul manafort arrest came from REPUBLICAN team that investigated.....fellow party team vesesindi bokala evidence undani...

mana forum lo unnaTlu bayaTa climate unDadu....mukyam gaa prajallO.....ikkaDa modi/bjp ni anni amSaallO fair or unfair...dummu dulipinaTlu maaTlaaDacchu,threads lo - simultaneously CBN sitting very close to all NDA/bjp policies .....kaani ilaagE ee disconnect- bayaTa janaallO ilaanTi argument chEstE fly avvadu....mee CBN/tdp mari NDA lo alliance lo, inkaa ministry lo kuuDaa yendukunnaaru ? ....

ilaa anTaaru political awareness unaa yE normal citizen ayinaa....mana forum anTE isTam kaabaTTE ilaanTi chEdu gaa unDEdaanni kuuDaa apuDappuDu cheppaalanipistadi....easy for me, to not disclose this kind of obvious, but not sweet stuff sometimes..but, we have to stay close to facts,otherwise we get rude awakening to reality..people & voters outside are smart too...Any Qs those are fair or otherwise, good enough to ask the power centers, only point that is falling through cracks quite often - as long as there is no separation from nda, the queries will go through alliance partner tdp also first then to nda, insulation will not happen for both praise or criticism, in voters' mind   ..hope u all get it...

Politics’ sense Unna prati ordinary person knows that next time kuda modi vastadu ani and ippudu CBN bjp ni vadileste vache projects kuda raavu ani. And next elections ki tdp support compulsory to form govt and CBN knows it. Anduke he is still silent.

South lo common people e kadu north lo hard core fanatics ni pakkana petti adigite ..Silent voter is against modi and his worst politics. Three years lo okka successful policy ledu. Janalu anta pichollu kadu. Andhra lo bjp ni buutulu dobbutunaru. Kavalante check cheskochu baffas.

Elago Kerala lo raadu, karanata lo malli congress, AP, TG ni chance. Tamil Nadu lo monna mérisal movie valla santam against. Orissa kuda bjp impossible.

Archived