GST

Mahendra

India lo kuda western countries la product price with tax display chesthe baguntadhi.

Oka 2000 rs tho family weekend restaurant ki dinner ki velthe vala dhagara unna amount tho adhi order ivvalo kuda thelidhu.. endhukante tax bill isthunappudu thelusthindhi ga..

Product display lo ne x ane amount choopisthe.. konnaka bill lo x=price+gst tax ani choopisthe baguntundhi ga..

To be frank ga congress govt samanyudi meedha badhindhi modi dhaniki 10 times badhuthunadu ga.. no one cares even if he collects 50% tax too with high infrastructure govt schools and hospitals.

Oka person ki govt nundi sariga kavalasindhi ee rende.. endhuku sir high infrastructure govt offices meeku

Us lo product price tho paatu tax ekkada chupistharu

I can only think of gas that is displayed after tax price. US lo kuda shocke some times as gratuity 18% and 10% sales tax (in most blue states) gets added to the bill. But most part people use credit card that saves embarrassment

I can only think of gas that is displayed after tax price. US lo kuda shocke some times as gratuity 18% and 10% sales tax (in most blue states) gets added to the bill. But most part people use credit card that saves embarrassment

yes I never saw tax anywhere barring few instances

Us lo product price tho paatu tax ekkada chupistharu

US no idea annai.. adhe Europe lo oka item 1Euro ani display lo choopisthe after paying bill 1Euro then bill receipt medha untadhi annai original price 0.81 and Tax 0.19 Total 1Euro ani..

Ikkada only with tax mathrame product display lo untundhi.. India lo kuda idhe vasthe happies then we can know our limits

Bills meeda Tax seperate ga chupisthunnaru ippudu

Adhi kadhu annai.. product display price lo ne with tax product price entha paduthundho choopisthe better ani na opinion.. bill lo elano untadhi.. we can know our limits with tax entha paduthundho ani anthey

gratuity is added only in high end restaurants, that too if its a large group (more than 7 members), otherwise its discretionary. Besides, gratuity is like tip that goes to people who prepare/serve food I think, I'm ok with that. And most states have sales tax in 4-6% range. 

At more than 25% automatically added to the tab, I'd have to think hard before going out. With GST, people are going to feel the pain.

gratuity is added only in high end restaurants, that too if its a large group (more than 7 members), otherwise its discretionary. Besides, gratuity is like tip that goes to people who prepare/serve food I think, I'm ok with that. And most states have sales tax in 4-6% range. 

At more than 25% automatically added to the tab, I'd have to think hard before going out. With GST, people are going to feel the pain.

high end emi ledu bro. Mana desi restaurants konnitilo kuda add chestunnaru. These are just lunch places. I would not dare using rest room there. you can imagine the high end nature of these places. Also "large party" definition varies. some charge for 6, 7 ....etc. Yes, Sales tax is over 10% in the area where I live. Sales tax is not just State level tax, municipal bond tax (0.25%), mass transit tax (0.25%, school infrastructure bond tax (0.25%) ...etc many such "local" taxes gets added. Infact, I like it this way. If an area residents want to build a brand new library and gimnasium for their school and are willing to pay for it, let them have it build and pay tax for it. Others don't have to pay for such things.

Coming back to our GST, yes I too feel rates are bit high. More than that, there is another reason I don't like the way GST is implemented. States share should have been entirely automatic devolution. Currently around 10% of GST collected depends on central govt. whims and political affiliations. 

Guest Urban Legend

Malls nd restaurants ki with gst MRP display cheyyamani govt order edo ichindhi

MRP plus GST ani vesi sale chestunnaru..anta 

Docheyandi..ra GST peru cheppi

Archived