Calling NTR-SACHIN bro AML BLOOD CANCER Treatment

Npower

Maa friend vaalla uncle... 44 years of age.  Suffering from Blood Cancer(Acute Myeloid Leukemia)

Platelets below 30k.  

1st cycle of treatment with chemotherapy completed in M & J Hospital, Hyderabad.  Doctors told no improvement in patient condition and they are not ready for second cycle of Chemotherapy and further treatment.  Even if they do... chances of survival are 20%.  The family is in complete shock and disbelief and the guy is having 4 children and he already started to transfer his properties in the names of his children and other relatives.  Seeing all this i felt bad and it is paining me a lot that... we are so helpless.

Please enlighten me about any good treatment centre in India either Allopathic / Ayurvedic to cure this disease, so without wasting more time... we can rush him for the treatment.

After searching on internet i found some T-Cell treatment which is costly and also not available in India but available in US.  Also I found some Ayurvedic centre in Kerala JAMES VAIDYAN.... if anybody of you knew anything about it... please share the information.

Thanks in advance.

NTR-SACHIN bro... because you are in this field... meeku address chesaanu.  Pls, its urgent and please please please try to respond asap if you can get some info on this.

I'm sorry to hear that brother, Please find below information I know of

Karnataka:

http://www.revalgo.com/blog/shimoga-cancer-cure-vaidya-narayana-murthys-herbal-cancer-treatment/

https://ipious.blogspot.com/2014/09/dr-narayana-murthy-cancer-treatment.html

TamilNadu:

Cancer Institute in Adyar, Chennai

Category:            Cancer
Address:              East Canal Bank Road , Gandhi Nagar
                              Adyar
                                Chennai -600020
                                Landmark: Near Michael School
                                Phone: 044-24910754 044-24910754,
044-24911526 044-24911526 , 044-22350241 

Sajid anna sorry for the delay ippude lechanu.. Sorry to hear about ur friend's uncle..

AML la basically mana normal mature blood cells are destroyed and replaced by immature blood cells called 'Myeloblasts', so RBC, WBC, platelet count drstatically padipoddi gradual ga.. Danthoni fatigue, anemia, increased risk of infection and bleeding tendencies kanpadtayi.. This is in short a simple way to explain it...

AML la kuda different subtypes untayi with different chromosomal abnormalities... Konni types ki better survival rate untadi konnitki worse untadi..

Treatment ki three ways untayi either

1) Dual therapy -Chemotherapy start chesi person blast cells ni destroy chesi slight remission loki ellaka stem cell therapy cheydam or

2)if the condition is at an advanced stage where chemo ki improvement lekapothe direct stem cell transplantation cheydam

3) or if really elderly patient with a really advanced disease and whose body can't take the high intensity chemotherapy palliative therapy ani untadi where u give slightly less intensive drugs and try to lessen the patient's suffering..

- As u know every patient reacts differently depending upon the type and stage of the disease and their own immune capacity..

- India la and also one of the world's best aithe Tata Memorial hospital in Mumbai.. State of the art facilities unnayi to diagnose well and one of the best oncology centre in the world with the most senior oncologists unnaru.. Best ante akkade.. Then Adyar institute in Chennai is also one of the best..

Ivi rendu also give great concessions financial situation great ga lekapothe.. Dani tarvatha apollo institute Chennai, mana American oncology hyderabad and PD hinduja hospital Mumbai are the best..

- please forgive me kani ayurvedic treatment ela work chestado ee stage la ani telidu anna so cheppalenu dani gurinchi but if possible contact Tata memorial or adyar institute and explain the situation.. Doctors sometimes ask u to send the reports and through phone kuda proper step em teskovalo cheptaru... Mana Db la NBK ki close ga undevallu unnaru, if u guys can reach out to him emanna help kuda kavachu through basavatarakam cause kasta recommendation unte faster entry kuda untadi

- Hope this helps.. Feel free to ask if there's anything.. All the best :)

aml has good chsnces to trest compared to other cancers, but as saiid above...its caused by various gene mutations different from patient to patient, if they can afford usa is best places to get treated blood cancer...

t cell treatment is veey expensive and iam not sure we have that in india...but usa lo its high success rate so far for aml...ee stage lo undi

ayurvedam, better avoid that....cheekstlo stone veyatam anattu....

Sajid anna sorry for the delay ippude lechanu.. Sorry to hear about ur friend's uncle..

AML la basically mana normal mature blood cells are destroyed and replaced by immature blood cells called 'Myeloblasts', so RBC, WBC, platelet count drstatically padipoddi gradual ga.. Danthoni fatigue, anemia, increased risk of infection and bleeding tendencies kanpadtayi.. This is in short a simple way to explain it...

AML la kuda different subtypes untayi with different chromosomal abnormalities... Konni types ki better survival rate untadi konnitki worse untadi..

Treatment ki three ways untayi either

1) Dual therapy -Chemotherapy start chesi person blast cells ni destroy chesi slight remission loki ellaka stem cell therapy cheydam or

2)if the condition is at an advanced stage where chemo ki improvement lekapothe direct stem cell transplantation cheydam

3) or if really elderly patient with a really advanced disease and whose body can't take the high intensity chemotherapy palliative therapy ani untadi where u give slightly less intensive drugs and try to lessen the patient's suffering..

- As u know every patient reacts differently depending upon the type and stage of the disease and their own immune capacity..

- India la and also one of the world's best aithe Tata Memorial hospital in Mumbai.. State of the art facilities unnayi to diagnose well and one of the best oncology centre in the world with the most senior oncologists unnaru.. Best ante akkade.. Then Adyar institute in Chennai is also one of the best..

Ivi rendu also give great concessions financial situation great ga lekapothe.. Dani tarvatha apollo institute Chennai, mana American oncology hyderabad and PD hinduja hospital Mumbai are the best..

- please forgive me kani ayurvedic treatment ela work chestado ee stage la ani telidu anna so cheppalenu dani gurinchi but if possible contact Tata memorial or adyar institute and explain the situation.. Doctors sometimes ask u to send the reports and through phone kuda proper step em teskovalo cheptaru... Mana Db la NBK ki close ga undevallu unnaru, if u guys can reach out to him emanna help kuda kavachu through basavatarakam cause kasta recommendation unte faster entry kuda untadi

- Hope this helps.. Feel free to ask if there's anything.. All the best :)

Thank you very much NS bro for the detailed analysis and suggestions.

In sha Allah, we will try the options of Tata Memorial & Adyar after discussing with them.

I hope In sha Allah he will come out of this problem.  Please pray for this guy.

Thank you very much NS bro for the detailed analysis and suggestions.

In sha Allah, we will try the options of Tata Memorial & Adyar after discussing with them.

I hope In sha Allah he will come out of this problem. Please pray for this guy.

After Tata Memorial ,Try Cmc vellore...It is better than adayar

Archived