Jr NTR laughs off rumours

Govindu

Jr NTR laughs off rumours

DECCAN CHRONICLE. | SURESH KAVIRAYANI

Published Apr 19, 2017, 12:13 am IST
Updated Apr 19, 2017, 7:22 am IST

The actor assures his fans that he has no political plans for now and is focused on his film career.
dc-Cover-kmi7d36l5s4vtdva5krd2rbud0-2017
 Jr NTR

Recently, rumours started swirling that Jr NTR was going to start a new political party. A few persons created some fake papers and circulated them on social media, which went viral. The papers even announced that he would be the President of the Nava Bharat National Party for the state of Andhra Pradesh. And while some of the web and electronic media highlighted these rumours, Jr NTR remained unfazed.

The actor met with a few fans while shooting for his upcoming film Jai Lava Kusa directed by KS Ravindra (Bobby) and told them 'to not take the rumours seriously and to not even react to them'.

“I am concentrating on my career and there are a few exciting films lined up, which I plan to complete in the coming years. I am not thinking about politics right now and if there is anything, I will announce it officially. Until then, don't believe these rumours,” said the actor.

Jr NTR is playing a triple role for the first time in his career with this film and will soon begin work with Trivikram Srinivas for his next.

Archived