How are you better ane question

Nfdbno1

Ee question batti choosthante aa candidate ki thana target indians ani telusu anipisthundi (usually this question is only associated with h1b popularly). Could it be just a coverup saying he shot middleeastern men as he was seeking a hideout at that time?

Paiga manishi navy veteran ante ee difference telusu emo anipisthundi.. ofcourse its causing more fear now!

vadiki indians ani telusu...Vadu IT analyst plus navy veteran...

A survivor of the Kansas City bar shooting that witnesses believe was racially motivated said the alleged shooter asked two of the victims about their visas before he eventually opened fire on the eatery.

“He asked us what visa we are currently on and whether we are staying here illegally,” Alok Madasani told the New York Times Friday night.

Madasani said he and his co-worker “didn’t react” when Adam Purinton began harassing and hurling racial slurs at them.

Trump & america is going to pay heavy price if he is going to continue these type of instigating politics... Yes india may be at loss for a shoter period but it can sustain in the longer one...

vadiki indians ani telusu...Vadu IT analyst plus navy veteran...

A survivor of the Kansas City bar shooting that witnesses believe was racially motivated said the alleged shooter asked two of the victims about their visas before he eventually opened fire on the eatery.

“He asked us what visa we are currently on and whether we are staying here illegally,” Alok Madasani told the New York Times Friday night.

Madasani said he and his co-worker “didn’t react” when Adam Purinton began harassing and hurling racial slurs at them.

Minion and sr fan tho ninna db lo disco taravatha oka local frnd tho ee topic vasthe athanu annadu... vallu iddaru yedo argument lo ki digaru anta anduke ayyindi ani.. topic ended right there.. less than 1min literally..

Then I thought may be all my opinions are irrational and should accept the other perspective as is..

Ivala kotha vishyalu telsukuntante mallee same tension start!

Minion and sr fan tho ninna db lo disco taravatha oka local frnd tho ee topic vasthe athanu annadu... vallu iddaru yedo argument lo ki digaru anta anduke ayyindi ani.. topic ended right there.. less than 1min literally..

Then I thought may be all my opinions are irrational and should accept the other perspective as is..

Ivala kotha vishyalu telsukuntante mallee same tension start!

Sorry man ... I hated replying to your posts ... but, I saw my name there ... here it goes ...

I have no idea what you're saying regarding me and Sr Fan brother ... as I mentioned earlier, I deeply respect Sr Fan and his contributions ... if I have a disagreement, I'll tell it right here. I don't need any interpretation. And I know as a fact ... Sr Fan knows how to take dissent ... he is beyond that.

Chill.

Like I said brother ... I hate to say it again ... I have nothing in common with you ... except that Balayya picture you have ... I'll leave it there. You have some bizarre ideas (like you somehow feeding Rayalaseema people ... ).

N bro.....nut cases unTaaru.....mana India lo kuuDa unTaaru.....delhi lo chuuDalEdaa ?  foreign ammaayilni attack chEsi gang rape cheyyaTam.....Indians andaru cheDDavaaLLaa ? Western liberal press lo alaa raastaaru....unfortunately  americans racists ani raastaaru mana  pulka  eenadu other indian media.....

nijam yeppuDu vEru gaa unTadi......manchi countless times yekkuva undi america lo - bad gaa image ivvakuuDadu unfair gaa ....

N bro.. sportive gaa tessukOndi ee krindavi...vere bros ki kuuDa  upayOgapaDataayani .....meeku gurthndO ledO !....' north indians  andaru ante chinna chuupu chuustaaru'....ilaa cheptaaru....anni vishayaallO  lowest convenient common denominator teesukOkuuDadu........manchi kanipeeyadu prapancham lo aa paradigm ki pOtE....mana value yevarO icchEdi kaadu- we assign our own value ....Victim mentality is easy to settle for in all things...Arrest that debilitating feeling,things are under your control.......Take control ......

congress/bjp rendu  political parties konta exploit chEsaayi(manam avakaasam ivvaTam valana- remember this) .....'India lo unDaalsina pani lEdu' annaaru .....meeku cheppaana ! with all due respect... bhaartiyata meeda meeku proper idea ledu......modern secular world lo aa vaatavaraNam lo perigaaru...Understand India in its root, a self empowering concept encapsulated in that Land & its works....

I can understand if Godavari people feel apprehensive ... they're the one's sharing water ...  

But, funny thing is some from krishna feel like they're feeding the world at their expense.

What is this crap... I have seen this in another post and selectively ignoring it as he doesnot know anything abt me and didn't either understand what I said or what the context is..

Ikkada jarigina daniki krishna feeding ane daniki asalu sambadham enti?

Asalu nenu paina Peru enduku techano kuda meeru chadavatledu, you are just going in your own direction... some kind of stress lo unnaru bro.., upto you! I think I really need to stay away from you, but not the topic that is in question...

I can understand if Godavari people feel apprehensive ... they're the one's sharing water ...  

But, funny thing is some from krishna feel like they're feeding the world at their expense.

Let's assume that I made regressive comments (even though I would never) about rayalaseema, after all other discussions on this db, how is it relevant to bring this here? Why can't you point me out there? Now I dont even know the context or content to go back and support/explain my perspective!

I don't think there is a need to deflect this topic this way!

N bro.....nut cases unTaaru.....mana India lo kuuDa unTaaru.....delhi lo chuuDalEdaa ?  foreign ammaayilni attack chEsi gang rape cheyyaTam.....Indians andaru cheDDavaaLLaa ? Western liberal press lo alaa raastaaru....unfortunately  americans racists ani raastaaru mana  pulka  eenadu other indian media.....

nijam yeppuDu vEru gaa unTadi......manchi countless times yekkuva undi america lo - bad gaa image ivvakuuDadu unfair gaa ....

Brother meeru ennallu unnaru teleedu kani, meeru eppudu face cheyyaleda?

Guys.... let's keep it simple and straight fwd.... US has gun culture, racism etc and etc..... our primary intention to land here is money and after getting used to US we show "better quality" of life as a reason!

We shouldn't ignore the fact that nobody is forcing us to live here....

We are capable of making alternative plans (it just takes some time , luck and dedication)

So to keep it simple, if you fear better leave or have alternative plans in next couple of years (it applies to me also )

---- meeru eppudu face cheyyaleda?

N  bro, kottaga cheppEdEmi lEdu ee topic lo.  enunciated in other posts ....... meeru one percent negative meeda over focus peDutunnaaru, there is plenty of positive out there, see the rest too......dRkpatham antE.. :shakehands:

Archived