Banks get Rs.12.44 lac cr in old notes till Dec 10

Avinash

How far it is true . Seems to be a new drama

#Demonetization

Why Congress is not allowing Parliament to function ?

The reason is not what it seems on media or general understanding . We will come to know only after 30th Dec.

It seems, by figures of bank deposits that the deposits will cross the actual currency notes accounted by RBI.

Shocking ....

It means RBI may have printed more notes than it was saying.

Just like Telagi stamp paper scam.

Instead of accounted 15 lakhs currency notes, more have been printed.

Is that the reason why UPA candidate R3 was against withdrawal of 500 and 1000 rupee notes?

Who were the beneficiaries?

Of course the then ruling party.

That is why Congress is more vocal and hysterical than anyone else in opposing PM's action.

Modi may have smelt it, and to expose the scam, went ahead with the decision.

Really a MASTER STROKE.

What are going to be the consequences on the economy? Time will tell.

Deposit of more currency than declared by the RBI is not the failure of Demonetization.

It is the unfolding of another scam of UPA.

So be prepared for the MOTHER OF ALL SCAMS - unearthing of currency not declared to be in circulation by the RBI.

12.41 lakh crores venakki vasthe 4.61 lakh crores (more than a third) already distribute ayyayi ante, they have done it really well kada... I wonder why some people are blaming govt or RBI!

inka black money hoarders ni pattukovatam ee migilindi.. konthamande dorikaru..

12.41 lakh crores venakki vasthe 4.61 lakh crores (more than a third) already distribute ayyayi ante, they have done it really well kada... I wonder why some people are blaming govt or RBI!

inka black money hoarders ni pattukovatam ee migilindi.. konthamande dorikaru..

How many days did you stand in queue?? Why are you wasting your valuable time in db, go and stand in the queue and help people..

Then only this program will be successful...

By Nov 2016, it became 86% uncle

So, what do you want us to take away from that?

why were so many high denomination notes issued when 80% of India includes middle and poor classes who transact in lower denominations ?? Also, there are reports that multiple notes with same serial numbers are printed too in that period... someone will comeup with a sting or authentic news... lets wait and see.. i think this will be the biggest scam of UPA beating all 2G, coalgate etc.., we haven't noticed, but the currency printing practice of the past itself is shoddy... more details are coming... i will post more in coming days if any news about this comes out. Does this high denom note printing has anythign to do with the real estate bubble of 2007 - 2010 ?? ...

why were so many high denomination notes issued when 80% of India includes middle and poor classes who transact in lower denominations ?? Also, there are reports that multiple notes with same serial numbers are printed too in that period... someone will comeup with a sting or authentic news... lets wait and see.. i think this will be the biggest scam of UPA beating all 2G, coalgate etc.., we haven't noticed, but the currency printing practice of the past itself is shoddy... more details are coming... i will post more in coming days if any news about this comes out. Does this high denom note printing has anythign to do with the real estate bubble of 2007 - 2010 ?? ...

It's because of the inflation, and the cost associated with printing the notes...

100 rs in 2004 value is same as 500 rs in 2010 and after...see other side of the coin before putting an argument...

How many days did you stand in queue?? Why are you wasting your valuable time in db, go and stand in the queue and help people..

I have a better plan, send me your debit card details. Dont need to stand in the queue!

lol!

I have managed to withdraw money only once since November 8. I have spent at least 10-12 hours standing in the queues till now. These guys don't seem to understand the gravity of the situation even now. Day after day, multiple incidents of new currency hoarders getting caught and they still believe enough money is being circulated among the masses.

adhi kadhu vuncle. Why did NDA Government print higher denominations anedhi naa question

Bro.. do u think any new govt can scrap policy mechanisms just like that ?? that's not how democracy works. ofcourse NDA is corrupt too.. no denying there.

NDA printed higher denominations till Modi's announcement. "Just like that" doesn't fit in here. That's 2.5 years after coming to power

NDA printed higher denominations till Modi's announcement. "Just like that" doesn't fit in here. That's 2.5 years after coming to power

that's what i am saying.. you cannot scrap just like that... 6% in 2 years isn't a big deal.. remember even GDP grew almost the same there... nevertheless, NDA too made most out of the fallacy in past 2 years if you want my opinion on that.

Easy to suggest "Use your credit/debit cards"

I have always been that person who uses card wherever possible.

But, you got to understand that India is nowhere near cashless economy.

It would've been really helpful if Government pushed measures for digital economy at least a year before announcing something like this. No such thing was done and the results are out there now for you to see. Waste of hundreds of crores of man hours

I have money in the bank and I hate to put restrictions on spending my money.....people are pissed because of that, and you are an empty vessel making lot of noise :D

some people want to evade tax. i understand. not going to happen annadu modi.  :terrific:

sure, write a check, dont put limitations! we need your taxes!

I have managed to withdraw money only once since November 8. I have spent at least 10-12 hours standing in the queues till now. These guys don't seem to understand the gravity of the situation even now. Day after day, multiple incidents of new currency hoarders getting caught and they still believe enough money is being circulated among the masses.

AP/T cities lo hyd ye worst anta kadha queues ki, entantav reason, population or golmal happening.

You are ridiculously funny....

Maa urlo rachabanda meeda kurchuni...adi cheyi , edi cheyi ani cheptha untaru...vallu matram em cheyakunda budda vigrahalla....

agree! memu demonetization chesamu, meeru emi cheyyamakandi!  :terrific:

last 10 years lo elagu emi cheyyaledu kada, alage undandi..

@maheshmurthy

#DeMonetisation was to fight black money. Then fight terror. Then prevent robbery. Then make India digital. Then empower poor. Now a lottery

That's how clueless they have been

Announce chesina next day tv ki ichina interviews lo jaitley ee points anni okesari cheppadu, edho okoti ga situation batti cheppinattu bhale try chesthunnaru  :smug:

Archived