122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win ?

• HC
    • Trump

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sarigga chudu   51 ee undi

tejaatp was right. some body flipped their vote from HC to Trump. that was when he posted his comment. I too observed that. HC count reduced by one, Trump count increased by one but total vote count did not change. later some body else voted to HC (new vote), that brought her count back to 51. Total votes polled at that moment kuda mention chesi vunte ee confustion vundedi kadu.

ledu brother(I am assuming so despite of your ID), tejaatp was right. some body flipped their vote from HC to Trump. that was when he posted his comment. later some body else voted to HC (new vote), that brought her count back to 51.

Sister ni pattukuni brother annava iga nuvvu finish ivvala akka chethilo  :close:

tejaatp was right. some body flipped their vote from HC to Trump. that was when he posted his comment. I too observed that. HC count reduced by one, Trump count increased by one but total vote count did not increase. later some body else voted to HC (new vote), that brought her count back to 51. Total votes polled at that moment kuda mention chesi vunte ee confustion vundedi kadu.

oh ok   

Already 25M voting ayindi antaga.. General ga 140 to 150M avuddi ani talk so ee email stuff raakamunde significant voting ayindi...

African-americans and young voters (supposedly Pro-Dems) voting takkuva padindi but Hispanics ekkuva ayindi till now anedi talk... So not good for hillary..

But still trump meeda negative too much undi, huge upset aithe tappa kashtam... Konchem Better candidate unna Reps side picha easy win... Rendu daridraallo Better di vetakadam advantage Clinton Taatamma ki

Archived