Srinivas gari charity - Rs.75000 donated

Greetings to all my NANDAMURI Fan brothers!

Today May 26 2016 Rs.75000 was donated by Dheekshitulu(Vizag NTR) on behalf of www.nandamurifans.com. Once again thank you all and God bless you. We once again proved that Nandamuri fans are way a head than any other fans group in Charity activities and I'm proud to be a N fan. We continue to help Srinivas garu in what ever way possible with all your support. Together we will always Prevail!

I will try help in the following way and I hope we will get succeed

1) Trying get in to "Memu Saitam" Program

2) Will continue to help through nfdb

3) As a regional coordinator of TANA Capitol region I will to get as much help as possible for Srinivas garu

4) Through APNRT - will meet Ravi Vemuru garu next week-end and try it through him

5) Through Tarock Foundation

6) Through our hero's offices..

4vkapw.jpg

9tzl2o.jpg

">http://2s0yfwg.jpg

:super:

BTW pension status over aa Anna....tat is not in ur agenda?

Chandra Babu adhikaarulni padukonivvadu..Paruchuri Fratap CMO ni janalani nidharaponivvadu..copy to CM..copy to OSD ..itta adhe panillo unnadu..bureaucratic hurdles valla kontha delay avuthaandhi..but very soon we will all hear that too getting done

Chandra Babu adhikaarulni padukonivvadu..Paruchuri Fratap CMO ni nidhraponivvadu..copy to CM..copy to OSD ..itta adhe panillo unnadu..bureaucratic hurdles valla kontha delay avuthaandhi..but very soon we will all hear that too getting done

APNRT valla emanna help avudda?

ApNrt ante endho thelvadhu..GVMC llo undhi file..local ga undetollu konchem officials meedha pressure theesthe avuthundhi ..

Send me some details.. Will follow up on that through APNRT

papam srk vannai ni iyala ardharetri lepesa.. banda bhutul tittadu nannu..Saiprasad gari ps mrng fone sesi details adigithe, srinivas garu pampina mail ne malla pampa.. repu chusi concerned vallatho matladi sortout sestanani annaru. andaru evari approach lalo aallu mundhukellandi.. ala seste ekkado chota guri kodatam ga..

Greetings to all my NANDAMURI Fan brothers!

Today May 26 2016 Rs.75000 was donated by Dheekshitulu(Vizag NTR) on behalf of www.nandamurifans.com. Once again thank you all and God bless you. We once again proved that Nandamuri fans are way a head than any other fans group in Charity activities and I'm proud to be a N fan. We continue to help Srinivas garu in what ever way possible with all your support. Together we will always Prevail!

I will try help in the following way and I hope we will get succeed

1) Trying get in to "Memu Saitam" Program

2) Will continue to help through nfdb

3) As a regional coordinator of TANA Capitol region I will to get as much help as possible for Srinivas garu

4) Through APNRT - will meet Ravi Vemuru garu next week-end and try it through him

5) Through Tarock Foundation

6) Through our hero's offices..

Good Job TAROCK garu and whole team who helped Srinivasu garu..Really superb job..

Archived