Pataas - my take

krantionline29

Initially I was very happy about the positive feedback patas was recieving but one thing was worrying me in the mind,,,will kalyan be able to continue the tempo in his career or will he be a one film wonder again. All those worries were gone once I saw the movie. It was like magic, kalyan looked like a pucca commercial hero all of a sudden.

He was dancing with ease , his dialogue delivery was very confident.His comedy timing was perfect. His performance in sentimental scenes was convincing(could be improved). I am very happy to state that he has all the ingredients of a commercial hero.

As a producer I rate him much higher, his production values are extra-ordinary and also he succeeded in making a movie in budget and increasing the chances of break-even.

Anil we wish you all the best and success in your career. Sai Karthik has given his best and proved his mettle in commercial genre. Songs were an Icing on the cake and RR reminded me of Manisharma. Only one thing which could have been better is the heroin. A rakul preeth singh would have added additional magic to the movie with her cute smile. 

PS : Kalyan's dedication is an inspiration to all of us .His never give-up attitude is truly commendable

Archived