Aksharaa Charitable Trust

Good Morning Nandamuri Fans

I would like to introduce myself as on of the Key Members and a part of the Founders of Aksharaa Charitable Trust. To cut the story short and make it Crisp, We were a team of about 10 people who who use to plan trips regularly which slowly grew and we called ourselves as Terra Raiders and the thought of helping students of Government Schools and School where they lack funds , faculty, Black boards, Note Books, Salaries for teachers in remote, rural ares triggered in our minds. By now Terra Raiders was a team of close to 80 people. We started the ground work for Aksharaa Charitable Trust. We have finally registered the trust in February 2014 and started to raise funds to supply Note Books for the Academic year 2015. In this process we did not want to Over Committing and Under Deliver so we adopted just 2 schools and a total of 400 students and estimated the cost of the same as 1.5 Lakhs. (Rs. 350 per student for an Academic Year).

But this is a small effort of mine to explaing what we are doing to educate Kids and requesting you to make atleast a small contribution (Just One Kid). We would be very Happy. If the contribution is more, you know what our happiness will be.

You Can view our Past Activities on

www.aksharaa.org
www.facebook.com/aksharaacharitableturst

As I am unable to attach the soft copy of the Brouchure, please pm your email id so that i can send the same. Feel free to seek any clarifications. We also request you to spread the Word. We believe that "Word of Mouth" is the most powerful Publicity Campaign in Indian Context.

It doesn't take much to make a difference
It’s the season of giving and spreading cheer!
Aksharaa invites you to join our mission of building capacity in students in rural schools.

We need your contributions and donations for books for 400 children in 2 schools. Any small amount will help one kid get education. Kindly come forward and donate to our cause. use the below bank account details.

Name : Aksharaa Charitable Trust

Account number : 34185795898

Type of Account : Current Account

Bank : State Bank of India.

Branch : Sanjay Nagar

IFSC : SBIN0010500

Drop us an email to aksharaa.act@gmail.com or sastry.vikas@gmail.com to get the receipt for the donation.

Visit our website to know more.

Please do not hesitate to share this. Please do donate and share

Last but not Least Kindly Like our FB Page and help us to spread the word for a Good Cause. Thanks in Advance.

• 1 month later...

Archived