As a Bad and Mad Devotee of Jr., I should ask this

raghup

Why every hero and fans worried about Tarak only. Ti be frank Saraina block buster maaku vachi 7 years ayindi. Yamadonga last. Ayina every body eyes on jr I tell u why.

Baadshasuper hit we reached 50cr club. Imagine if it was a gobber or ad or dukud sure 100 cr guarantee. Ade valla oroblm.

Recent exam. No publicity no hype no expectation till RABHASA COLLECTED NEARLY 4CR BUT WITH HUGE PUBLICIT HUGE HYPE AND AVG TALK AAGADU COLLECTED 2.5 CR IN AP AND TG.
GARVANGA TODAKOTTI MARI CHEPTA YIPPATIVARAKU 175DAYS 55CENTERS KOTTE MAGADU TELUGU INDUSTRY LO PUTTALEDU. PUTTABODU.

KONNI RECORD NANADAMURIKE ANKITAM. THEY CAN NOT EVEN TOUCH THEM.

CINEMA FLOP IR HIT FIRST DAY FIRST WEEKEND FIRST WEEK EVERY NTR FILM WILL BE THERE.

JUST WAITING FOR A BLOCKBUSTERVTI CROSS 100CR THAT WILL BE HAPPEND ONLY BY N T R NOBODY ELSE. YIDI CHARITRA CHEPPINA SARYAM.

If I'm not wrog, my comparings of tarak carrear is having bit shades of Saurav and Shewag

Saurav scores are used to compete with then no 1 batsmen in the world (him self became no 1 too) in 98 99 00 01 02 03 later though he has capability he failed to commplete-- which I'm seeing in Tarak carrear now and then

Now

Shewag starts good with irrespective of form if he capitalize it you will see most distructive batsmen in the world -- Smimilarly Tarak  movies are able to draw initial collection with record opening but failing because of script if that(script) work in favour of Tarak you will see best ever collection in TFI as well IFI

better dont right him off and yes he is mass which also can create long run with shares in B and/or C centers like how Balayya having it when ever he have BB on cards.

If I'm not wrog, my comparings of tarak carrear is having bit shades of Saurav and Shewag

Saurav scores are used to compete with then no 1 batsmen in the world (him self became no 1 too) in 98 99 00 01 02 03 later though he has capability he failed to commplete-- which I'm seeing in Tarak carrear now and then

Now

Shewag starts good with irrespective of form if he capitalize it you will see most distructive batsmen in the world -- Smimilarly Tarak  movies are able to draw initial collection with record opening but failing because of script if that(script) work in favour of Tarak you will see best ever collection in TFI as well IFI

better dont right him off and yes he is mass which also can create long run with shares in B and/or C centers like how Balayya having it when ever he have BB on cards.

:wall:  :wall:  :wall:

saurav and sehwag tho comparing ah??

forgot sachin??

athi chinna vayasulo sachin laga records ki amma mogudu ayyadu mana tarak....

:wall:  :wall:  :wall:

saurav and sehwag tho comparing ah??

forgot sachin??

athi chinna vayasulo sachin laga records ki amma mogudu ayyadu mana tarak....

meru inka chinaphude records break chesadu ani dhanigurinche alochisthunau but Tarak carrear graph is not like how he started it atleast for now

Archived