Notice

Nandamuri Rulz

vasthadi levooo.... mana mlas tho recomed cheyinchu ... tdp cadre ani ..ade ayipodii prathi daniki alogithe etla..

mana govt unte .. manaki panul avuthayi annadhi correct ..anthe gaani memu kurchi esukoni kurchuntaam , vale vachi maku chesi povali anadam correct kadu..

Vachindi... Musukuni poyi dabbul kattam...

Bob goru namasthe :close:

If you are capable of repaying and have repaid, then you can be proud of yourself....nothing to regret about....when  you and your family look up in the mirror every time, you can be proud of yourself and your family.

vasthadi levooo.... mana mlas tho recomed cheyinchu ... tdp cadre ani ..ade ayipodii prathi daniki alogithe etla..

mana govt unte .. manaki panul avuthayi annadhi correct ..anthe gaani memu kurchi esukoni kurchuntaam , vale vachi maku chesi povali anadam correct kadu..

mana govt vunnappudee manaki ekkuva panulu jaragavu... eesari eeti ayyiddo. 

If you are capable of repaying and have repaid, then you can be proud of yourself....nothing to regret about....when  you and your family look up in the mirror every time, you can be proud of yourself and your family.

you are aboslutely right bro..am persuading my father not to apply for this loan waiver..and I am almost successful..and I feel that's the right thing to do..

it is intended for people who can't repay..not to everyone who has farmer tag..

you are aboslutely right bro..am persuading my father not to apply for this loan waiver..and I am almost successful..and I feel that's the right thing to do..

it is intended for people who can't repay..not to everyone who has farmer tag..

If you achieve, you are the true "CITIZEN" of AP & INDIA. Hats off to you and your noble thoughts.

Yo... Appu chesi kattam... Beeruvallo nundi buzu dulipi kaadu :sad:

ayyo not to offend you rulz brother..just told my case

1. I am not completely successful yet..(but made plans to give it back to govt/or some org incase I failed to convince them)

2. Me/My family doesn't own a single cent of land (not just now..from my childhood..) my father just cultivates in 2 acres of land on lease but am working in USA for last 3 months

The reason I mentioned the point 2 here is not to show off, but it might inspire atleast one guy or make them think..

Kattagaligithe kattali kastamina anedi na principle..there are lots of ppl in our country who cant get even food..i feel they are the actual poor 

Archived