Devyani shifted to UN Mission

chsrk

chana gatti padalu use chesi nattu unnav ?

Just a straight Q:

1. mana madam cheppina rate kanna takkuva istanda leda? don't say it's common...Rule is Rule kada

2. Arrest chesina vidanam tappa...Y ? ikkada evarnanna alage arrest chestaru kada...Is she having seperate privilages...nenu vinnadi only Indian embassy lo unte arrest cheyyaleru ani ? correct me if i am wrong. So indian emabassy lo lenappudu arrest chesaru inka akkada tappu emundi ? Don't say we can treat an Diplomat like that...Is there any Rules in US Rule Book like they can arrest like that ?

manallu OA chesi ongi ongi dandalu pedataru US vallu ante..Opposite vallu kuda alage cheyyali ante kastam kada...

I think if the case or work that was accused on her are related to diplomatic issues then she won't be arrested. In this case her diplomatic work has no role in her arrest. Using the caste name in US too is the ultimate joke. Devayani had ensured that Indian dignity is lost by doing malpractice of offering high salary in US documents and paying only less amount in US. She should have not stooped to such a low level. Instead she got a promotion. Lol. Anything can happen in India in the name of nationalism.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chana getti padhaalu ante enti?...

1. Yes, she was paying an amount that was very very minimal than the stipulated amount as per US laws.....

2. what you heard about the Diplomatic privileges is wrong...idhemi nela banda aata kaadhu....nela meedha nunchunte win...banda meedha nunche out ani....She will carry those previleges whereever she travels...and it is not just limited to the premises of her office.....I dont know about the US rule book....if stripping is part of their modus operandi..I wish I would join the US police corps....

ongi ongi dandaalu pedathaaru...avasaramaithe evadi sthanam ento kooda choopincha galaru.....America ki ongi ongi dandaalu pettadam anedhi latest phenomenon...Right from Nehru, to Lal Bahadur Shastri to Indira gandhi...they never bowed...but from bowing to catching legs it started from MM singh's era.....

Each country has its own laws. A citizen of a different country if goes there has to respect the law of land. India had similar demand in the case involving Italian marine. Let the US law take its course. The courts in US are also known for their stand in giving justice. If unjustice for Devayani is proved then isn't it a shame for US government. In US she can even sue the police and other departments for wrongly arresting her against the international laws respected by US. I strongly believe that we should consider it as an individual involved rather than stooping it to such a low level by supporting only one of our country men and leaving the other aside.

Arrest in each country happens in different ways. In India one will never be able to know that arrest happened too :). In US i think the standard procedure is cuffing the hands at the back side of the body and doing strip search. (Let US citizens/US residents in our DB comment on it).

I think if the case or work that was accused on her are related to diplomatic issues then she won't be arrested. In this case her diplomatic work has no role in her arrest. Using the caste name in US too is the ultimate joke. Devayani had ensured that Indian dignity is lost by doing malpractice of offering high salary in US documents and paying only less amount in US. She should have not stooped to such a low level. Instead she got a promotion. Lol. Anything can happen in India in the name of nationalism.

Nani annai...if Devyani had to really pay her maid as per the US regulations, she perhaps has to give up her diplomatic role and take up some corporate role....aavida ki vachche salary ee around $4500 dollars...inka maid ki kooda adhe level lo pay cheyyyali ante saadhyam kaadhu.....idhi mal-practice kaadhu.....common practice.....that is what many people do......I am really wondering how Diplomatic missions from different countries in US are maintaining their offices......if a thorough investigation was made, there shall be no doubt that we will find many such cases.......

a pertinent question raised by our paritala uncle...is US also paying similar amounts to those indian staff working in consulates throughout India......perhaps No.....one may again back question that is Indian soil and we will follow Indian regulations...but an US Embassy is very much a property of the US and the rules as dictated by US had to be imposed in those premises (are you aware that the income generated by the US consulates is completly non-taxable)....given this background, I really wonder if any companions or staff working in those offices are being paid according to US laws..if so their salaries may definetly surpass the salary of the  highest ranking official of India....but unforunately it couldn't be the case....

mistakes happen everywhere, whether they are intensional or non-intensional....but an action taken beyond the means of the act committed, and to set up an example taking the case of a friendly country, is highly unwarranted, given the possible consequences of this action....Let us not victimize the victim any further....and Devyani was only a victim of circumstances...

repati roju ittane manalni palaka balapam dobbesam ani edho oka case lo evaranna irikinchi....stripping lu, gatra chesthe vichitramga untadhi......gatham lo Raghunandan lantodu oka sinna pilla ni murdering sesina cases lo irrrukunte adhi vere vishayam....such a type of crime can invite the worst possible punishment....certainly not these type of violations..

Each country has its own laws. A citizen of a different country if goes there has to respect the law of land. India had similar demand in the case involving Italian marine. Let the US law take its course. The courts in US are also known for their stand in giving justice. If unjustice for Devayani is proved then isn't it a shame for US government. In US she can even sue the police and other departments for wrongly arresting her against the international laws respected by US. I strongly believe that we should consider it as an individual involved rather than stooping it to such a low level by supporting only one of our country men and leaving the other aside.

Arrest in each country happens in different ways. In India one will never be able to know that arrest happened too :). In US i think the standard procedure is cuffing the hands at the back side of the body and doing strip search. (Let US citizens/US residents in our DB comment on it).

you are only comparing apples with oranges...those italian marines have killed our Indian citizens.....but Devyani has not committed a crime of such gravity, it was just a violation ...Pleased dont make a comparison between both of them...

Just  sampled a few posts here.......bros want to tell u something...

Didnt know any more specific details about the case.....In general

Bros, First of all  chsrk bro is right in this...... so right to the point  tone, msg, approach, extent, magnitude   almost all near faultless...

Bros, First of all  chsrk bro is right in this...... so right to the point  tone, msg, approach, extent, magnitude   almost all near faultless...

vasu brother....you will live for 100 years...I was just thinking of you....trust me.....

by the way...ela unnaru...db ki raavatam ledhu asala...

:iagree: annai  :hug1:

United States Secretary of State John Kerry spoke to National Security Advisor Shivshankar Menon late Wednesday night and expressed regret over the arrest and strip-search of senior Indian diplomat Devyani Khobragade in New York last week. 

"In his conversation with National Security Advisor Menon, he expressed his regret, as well as his concern that we not allow this unfortunate public issue to hurt our close and vital relationship with India," the State Department said in a statement after the telephonic conversation between Kerry and Menon. 

srk bro.....life routine....anthe....ohh  fine bro.. :shakehands:

anukuntunnaa...enta sr.fan brother raavatam ledhu ee madyana....a committed soldier for TDP...aayana avasaram eppatikanna ippudu ekkuva undhi...enti DB ki raavatam ledhu anukuntunna ee madya kaalam lo...moreover I always wanted someone to cross-examine my opinions..I dont think anyone is fit enough to do that ..except you...very glad to see you back again brother...meeku nindu noorellu..ippude mee gurinchi enduko thaluchukunna...thaluchukogaane vachchaaru..

The statement quoted Kerry as telling Menon that "as a father of two daughters about the same age as Devyani Khobragade, the Secretary empathises with the sensitivities we are hearing from India about the events that unfolded after Ms Khobragade's arrest".

"The Secretary understands very deeply the importance of enforcing our laws and protecting victims, and, like all officials in positions of responsibility inside the US government, expects that laws will be followed by everyone here in our country," the State Department said.

Kerry said it is "particularly important" that foreign diplomats serving in the United States are accorded respect and dignity "just as we expect our own diplomats should receive overseas", according to the statement.

Jaitra bro....will tell you some stuff here..... I saw some where

I think Paritala bro  and others too thinking( first instance...not now)....... america lo  absolute system vuntadhi ani.....no

yes annai.....antha scene laadhu.....

Police system kooda chaala poor......

anukuntunnaa...enta sr.fan brother raavatam ledhu ee madyana....a committed soldier for TDP...aayana avasaram eppatikanna ippudu ekkuva undhi...enti DB ki raavatam ledhu anukuntunna ee madya kaalam lo...moreover I always wanted someone to cross-examine my opinions..I dont think anyone is fit enough to do that ..except you...very glad to see you back again brother...meeku nindu noorellu..ippude mee gurinchi enduko thaluchukunna...thaluchukogaane vachchaaru..

Saw some of ur post bro....correct degree lo vundhi.....

konni relevant  points.....regarding   'maids'.. US lo  dhaani  extent .....unlike lot of our bros thinking 

Saw some of ur post bro....correct degree lo vundhi.....

konni relevant  points.....regarding   'maids'.. US lo  dhaani  extent .....unlike lot of our bros thinking 

thank you vasu brother..... I am missing your comments on likes of Arvind kejriwal etc...

inka JP antaara....I am somewhere in the middle path...yet not turned out to your way of thinking...few more steps from him...I may... :peepwall:

Police system gurinchi chebutha....Imagine a robbery or a murder happened in India.....mana police ki immediate gaa kontha mandhi meedha anumaanam untundhi.....vallani thesuku vachi oka dose isthey,in most cases the culprits are caught......

in vomerica....this will never happen......u may tell human "rights''etc......criminals ki rights unda koodadhu naa opinion lo.....

america lo robbery cases solving is almost nil......

The statement quoted Kerry as telling Menon that "as a father of two daughters about the same age as Devyani Khobragade, the Secretary empathises with the sensitivities we are hearing from India about the events that unfolded after Ms Khobragade's arrest".

"The Secretary understands very deeply the importance of enforcing our laws and protecting victims, and, like all officials in positions of responsibility inside the US government, expects that laws will be followed by everyone here in our country," the State Department said.

Kerry said it is "particularly important" that foreign diplomats serving in the United States are accorded respect and dignity "just as we expect our own diplomats should receive overseas", according to the statement.

looks like vomerica is budging

clinton  thana   Cabinet lo  ministers ni nominate chesthaa, Bush  thana appointees ni nominate chesthaa,  Obama  chesthaa....

vunte   Congress lo  okkokkasari   investigation lo antaaru ...yedhuru party vaallu, media kaani......  Nanny problem vundhi....sarigga payment andhaledhu etc ani

adhi pedha vishayam gaa velladhu.....okkakkasari  pedha nuisance ayithe  President  aa  candidate ni withdraw chesi  inko candidate ni pedathaadu.....criminal case lu yemi  vundatam vundaddhu....

yedhi  US  lo  Cabinet ranking minister appointments ki.... opposition, media mari yekkuva arusthe   withdraw chesthaaru... anthe

Monna Italy Marines Indian Fishermen/Coast Guards ni champithe manollu arrest chesi vadili pettaru...ITaly vaallani protect chestey manollu emi peekaleka mund'a edupulu edisaru....ippudu manam chesedi kooda INCHUMINCHU alantide

Brother..How can you use that sort of wording without knowing the extent of the incident..They are now behind the bars in indian Prison..

You know what italian prime minister told the parliament..

“There were serious and objective risks that Italy would find itself isolated in the international community,” if it had failed to ensure that the duo returned to India. “It would have opened a crisis of serious proportions with India“.

There was hugh uproar in the italian parliament over the issue..and Italian foreign minister resigned over this issue condemning his own govt's decision, though his real intentions were suspectable..

thank you vasu brother..... I am missing your comments on likes of Arvind kejriwal etc...

inka JP antaara....I am somewhere in the middle path...yet not turned out to your way of thinking...few more steps from him...I may... :peepwall:

You will one day......Once you start looking  Values at  paramount importance,  techinical brilliance, talent,  etc stuff ki    value vundadhu.....your internal compass will tell, it is not a premium thing.....stay on course with geetha....nidhi dhyasana...takes time...it is the essence....

You are doing that...

Archived