Devyani shifted to UN Mission

chsrk

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

US diplomat ni india lo cheyamnu ilage strip search US vaadu shake aadinchevaadu india ni

itta prathi dhaaniki guddalooda theese sanskruthi manadhi kaadhu kadha bulli....we treat our guests with respect and honour.....

often at times this treatment  of ours extends beyond reasonable limits....Look at what we have done to Anderson, Chairman Union Carbide who was responsible for many deaths in the Bhopal gas tragedy........look at what we have done to Quattrochi, who was involved in many shady deals in India...we gave them a red-carpet send off....perhaps we need a policy overhaul....but this was never against the other side...we never ill-treat our guests...it has been our consistent Indian Foreign policy for millinea...

Good Job India....th_flagindia.gif

emo le peddayana....mana seat kinda sendalam pettukuni pakkanodu mukku moosukunnadu...aadu enduku nannu choosi moosukunnadu ani aadi meda tiragabadinattu vundi...

aame meeda case chaala reasonable. Alanti panulu cesi India paruvu D'ngapedithe manollaki emi pattadu gaani...arrest chesina vidanam meeda ratcha....ponu ponu konnalaki venakki tirigi choostey India anna Indians anna culture civilization kaaka scam and scammers e kanapadataru.

I seriously condemn this Move of India.

India would have shown some balls by seeking an Unconditional Apology from US officials(if Consular Immunity is applied and not cared) and then Handing her to them instead of protecting her. At the End of the Day we are Saving a scammer.

Monna Italy Marines Indian Fishermen/Coast Guards ni champithe manollu arrest chesi vadili pettaru...ITaly vaallani protect chestey manollu emi peekaleka mund'a edupulu edisaru....ippudu manam chesedi kooda INCHUMINCHU alantide

Good Job India....th_flagindia.gif

Annay ye maata ki aa maata matladukundham, India would have reacted the same way when Abdul Kalam was questioned for two hours at US port of entry. That would have been more relavant since he is bharata ratna holder, a scientist who contributed to world and former president of India.

Ippudu manollu chese hadavidi mostly because of elections and since she is a BC ani.

emo le peddayana....mana seat kinda sendalam pettukuni pakkanodu mukku moosukunnadu...aadu enduku nannu choosi moosukunnadu ani aadi meda tiragabadinattu vundi...

aame meeda case chaala reasonable. Alanti panulu cesi India paruvu D'ngapedithe manollaki emi pattadu gaani...arrest chesina vidanam meeda ratcha....ponu ponu konnalaki venakki tirigi choostey India anna Indians anna culture civilization kaaka scam and scammers e kanapadataru.

I seriously condemn this Move of India.

India would have shown some balls by seeking an Unconditional Apology from US officials(if Consular Immunity is applied and not cared) and then Handing her to them instead of protecting her. At the End of the Day we are Saving a scammer.

I disagree with your viewpoint....the case against her was not at all reasonable......it was selective and biased, with utter disregard and lack of knowledge of the living conditions of Indian Diplomats...the treatment meted out to her was disastrous.....do you mean to say..that it is their Standard Operating Procedure, to strip everyone who ever is caught with an offense, regardless of their position and authority....by the way Devyani was a hard-working and diligent IFS officer, who had taken challenging assignments in the past on behalf of India.....and India is totally justified in backing her...

By the way, India had clearly shown some balls in this issue.....their action was timely and adequate.....I hope this is the way, we should conduct our foreign policy in the future...

I disagree with your viewpoint....the case against her was not at all reasonable......it was selective and biased, with utter disregard and lack of knowledge of the living conditions of Indian Diplomats...the treatment meted out to her was disastrous.....do you mean to say..that it is their Standard Operating Procedure, to strip everyone who ever is caught with an offense, regardless of their position and authority....by the way Devyani was a hard-working and diligent IFS officer, who had taken challenging assignments in the past on behalf of India.....and India is totally justified in backing her...

By the way, India had clearly shown some balls in this issue.....their action was timely and adequate.....I hope this is the way, we should conduct our foreign policy in the future...

of all the stories I heard/read about her...these are the first positive lines about her...

I/They would have missed some positive lines about her in all National and International News Papers. I read in web only about the Athar Housing issue where she illegally possess 2 flats and the Nanny Pay Scale Fraud.

Good. Finally I saw some good lines. :terrific:

Yes Yes. Timely and adequate. They moved her to UN in time and showed a bear as's to US. Super Timing. :terrific:

Annay ye maata ki aa maata matladukundham, India would have reacted the same way when Abdul Kalam was questioned for two hours at US port of entry. That would have been more relavant since he is bharata ratna holder, a scientist who contributed to world and former president of India.

Ippudu manollu chese hadavidi mostly because of elections and since she is a BC ani.

I dont have any second thought about it..I agree with you on this.....India should have expressed outrage at the way, treatment was meted to our Bharat Ratna...Callousness in those cases, had only given courage to other host countries to show utter disregard to our personnel...

Keeping our past track record aside,  I wholly appreciate this current move by the Indian govt...its a different story if they wanted to derive any political mileage out of it...that is what we need to take care of in our home-ground.....

of all the stories I heard/read about her...these are the first positive lines about her...

I/They would have missed some positive lines about her in all National and International News Papers. I read in web only about the Athar Housing issue where she illegally possess 2 flats and the Nanny Pay Scale Fraud.

Good. Finally I saw some good lines. :terrific:

Yes Yes. Timely and adequate. They moved her to UN in time and showed a bear as's to US. Super Timing. 

You seem more american than the american themselves.....Good luck to you and your stripping... :terrific:

I dont have any second thought about it..I agree with you on this.....India should have expressed outrage at the way, treatment was meted to our Bharat Ratna...Callousness in those cases, had only given courage to other host countries to show utter disregard to our personnel...

Keeping our past track record aside,  I wholly appreciate this current move by the Indian govt...its a different story if they wanted to derive any political mileage out of it...that is what we need to take care of in our home-ground.....

ide...manaki kshminche gunam chaaaala ekkuva kabatte US companies indian economy loki vatchinaa oorukuntam, mana personal data mottam US vellina oorukuntam, mana Presidents and VIP's ni aapi avamaaninchina oorukuntam, Italy laanti countries vaalla marines ni addagolu ga save chesina oorukuntam.....Just oka biscuit estey chalu.....we forgive all past...

ide...manaki kshminche gunam chaaaala ekkuva kabatte US companies indian economy loki vatchinaa oorukuntam, mana personal data mottam US vellina oorukuntam, mana Presidents and VIP's ni aapi avamaaninchina oorukuntam, Italy laanti countries vaalla marines ni addagolu ga save chesina oorukuntam.....Just oka biscuit estey chalu.....we forgive all past...

I neither forget the past, nor ignore the future....I am only talking on a case to case basis....and in this particular case, I am totally appreciative of the actions of Indian govt....

CHSRK annai i was going through her case on television

actual ga emi ayyindi ante the MAID working at her place ran away to a LAWYER and started blackmailing her for a huge sum and if DEVAYANI didnt oblige she would go to prison because of the so called VISA FRAUD ( actual ga e VISA FRAUD gurinchi kooda DELHI HIGH COURT lo case nadustundi anta...the AMERICAN GOVT knew that DEVAYANIS VISA FRAUD case was in motion in DELHI)

yet they arrested her and strip searched her and did a CAVITY search too

firstly ANALYSTS and JOURNALISTS CHEPPINDI enti ante DEVAYANI was deliberatley fixed in this episode.....the AMERICAN GOVT tried to make an example of her ani

DEVAYANIS MAID thananu blackmail chesnappudu , DEVAYANI AMERICAN POLICE ki report chesina , nothing was done anta......( DEVYANAI had nothing to hde from the police there endukante a VISA CASE was going on in the DELHI HIGH COURT )

a MAID DEVAYANI house lo credit cards and cash kooda kotttesindi

and immigration lawyers working in AMERICA emannaru ante ilanti cases chala regular ga avuthu vuntayi anta..MAIDS running away from their homes to LAWYERS and then taking the help of LAWYERS to blackmail their OWNERS

devayani ni ala treat cheyatam meeda gattiga react ayyadu....i support india action on this issue.....civil cases ni antha darunamga treat cheyakkarla....alla paithyam 

Indian Reaction arrest chesina ventane aithe baane vundedi annai...after 2 days...BC card use chesi gola chesukuni gabbu ayyi appudu corrupted official ni protect chesukovatam konchem theda anipinchindi.

India Action(moving her to UN) is Wrong. But India's Reaction(about the Respect of it's official) is OKAY. Chinna difference vundi...Try to understand it.

Same lines meeda Recent ga Italian Marines Indian Coast Guard Officials(ni anukunta) kaalchi champithe India arrest chesindi. Vaallaki Italy ki Election ko deniko pampithe inka mali venakki pampaledu Italy. Vaallani protect chesindi. As Usual, India/Indian Media 2 days hadavidi chesi gola gaggolu petti aa issue vadilesi daddamma ani prove chesukundi. Same ippudu manam inchu minchu ade tappu chestunnam....mana Official corrupt ani proofs kooda vunnappudu instead of saving her, aameni ala arrest chesinanduku sorry cheppinchukuni vaalla laws ki vadilestey tarvaata manam demand cheyataniki bagundedi.

ela choosina kooda DEVAYANI has been framed not just by the police dept , MAID but also the US GOVT antunnaru

e VISA FRAUD case edaithe vundo idhi ippatidi kadhu anta.....2013 APRIL nunchi idhi COURT lo vundi...DELHI HIGH COURT lo.....DELHI HIGH COURT AND AMERICAN STATE POLICE ki e details anni vunnayi......and yet they acted so barbarically

actual ga emi ayyindi ante the MAID working at her place ran away to a LAWYER and started blackmailing her for a huge sum and if DEVAYANI didnt oblige she would go to prison because of the so called VISA FRAUD ( actual ga e VISA FRAUD gurinchi kooda DELHI HIGH COURT lo case nadustundi anta...the AMERICAN GOVT knew that DEVAYANIS VISA FRAUD case was in motion in DELHI)

firstly ANALYSTS and JOURNALISTS CHEPPINDI enti ante DEVAYANI was deliberatley fixed in this episode.....the AMERICAN GOVT tried to make an example of her ani

DEVAYANIS MAID thananu blackmail chesnappudu , DEVAYANI AMERICAN POLICE ki report chesina , nothing was done anta......( DEVYANAI had nothing to hde from the police there endukante a VISA CASE was going on in the DELHI HIGH COURT )

and immigration lawyers working in AMERICA emannaru ante ilanti cases chala regular ga avuthu vuntayi anta..MAIDS running away from their homes to LAWYERS and then taking the help of LAWYERS to blackmail their OWNERS

ee news nijam aithe baagundu...I honestly dont wish to see an Official of that Rank on Foreign soil with a Black History.

Indian Reaction arrest chesina ventane aithe baane vundedi annai...after 2 days...BC card use chesi gola chesukuni gabbu ayyi appudu corrupted official ni protect chesukovatam konchem theda anipinchindi.

India Action(moving her to UN) is Wrong. But India's Reaction(about the Respect of it's official) is OKAY. Chinna difference vundi...Try to understand it.

Same lines meeda Recent ga Italian Marines Indian Coast Guard Officials(ni anukunta) kaalchi champithe India arrest chesindi. Vaallaki Italy ki Election ko deniko pampithe inka mali venakki pampaledu Italy. Vaallani protect chesindi. As Usual, India/Indian Media 2 days hadavidi chesi gola gaggolu petti aa issue vadilesi daddamma ani prove chesukundi. Same ippudu manam inchu minchu ade tappu chestunnam....mana Official corrupt ani proofs kooda vunnappudu instead of saving her, aameni ala arrest chesinanduku sorry cheppinchukuni vaalla laws ki vadilestey tarvaata manam demand cheyataniki bagundedi.

NO THESE ITIALIANS ARE BACK ,VALLA AMBASSADOR INDIA LO UNNADU APPUDU SO BEDIRINCHI RAPPINCHARU

ela choosina kooda DEVAYANI has been framed not just by the police dept , MAID but also the US GOVT antunnaru

e VISA FRAUD case edaithe vundo idhi ippatidi kadhu anta.....2013 APRIL nunchi idhi COURT lo vundi...DELHI HIGH COURT lo.....DELHI HIGH COURT AND AMERICAN STATE POLICE ki e details anni vunnayi......and yet they acted so barbarically

case ani undi undachu but that is not the way to deal with a diplomat.

case ani undi undachu but that is not the way to deal with a diplomat.

e AMERICA na kondes valla soil meeda vunte DIPLOMAT IMMUNITY emi work avvavu ani ninna ARGUE chesaru...first valla LAWS vallu implement sestharu anta and after that VIENNA CONVENTION anta...ninna whole day US STATE DEPT ilane arrogant ga answers icchindi..........manamu strong ga react ayyye time ki vallu calm ayyaru and backfoot meedaki velipoyaru annai

ivala vallu DEAL chesina way wrong ani oppukunnaru

inka UNCONDITIONAL APOLOGY cheyali and DEVAYANI meeda vunna case and charges anni kooda drop cheyali

Good to know this Neelesh.....Visa Fraud case ante.....Pay slips lo wrong numbers choopinchatamegaa.....anthakanna wrong emanna undhaa...if that is the case, majority of the Indians coming to US, cannot be here in the first place....in the majority of the visa cases, atleast one or two documents, whether it is bank statements, experience certificates are not genuine and it is an open secret...

ikapothe New York/New Jersey area lo chaala mandhi visitor's visa meedha vachchi house-care taking sesetollu untaaru chaala mandhi.....ika maid blackmail chesindhi...Devyani case file chesindhi....this may be a masala for cover up from both the sides..I really dont know..

If US had tried to make an example out of Devyani......it is more outrageous.....India is more of a friend to US and this is utterly disgusting if that is the way they wanted to behave with their friendly countries...

meeru cheppinde annai...PAYSLIPS e ....ante DEVAYANI ear chese salary 4000$ anta....akkada VISA FRAUD case lo US POLICE emantundi ante MAID salary EMPLOYER salary kante ekkuvaga ivvali ani argue chesindi YESTERDAY varaku....naaku e point ardham kaledu......OWNER SALARY KANTE MAID KE EKKUVA PAY CHEYATAM ENDO???...DEVAYANI maid ki pay chesindi 450$ monthly

" they tried to make an example of her" ane vishayam annai USA lo workchese INDIAN EMBASSY members and INDIAN GOVT lo ni external affaisr ministry sources e confirm chesayi annai.....

USA vallu e CASE meeda eppati nuncho focus pettaru anta ( even though they knew that the proceedings were going on here in the DELHI COURT)...oka SCAPEGOAT kavali kabatti eemani target chesi worst of the worst kind lodetain chesaru

USA lo 3 types of arrests vuntayi anta

- calm ga matladukuni eppudu jail ki vasthado accused athanike option ivvatam

- accused or guilty house ki velli arrest cheyatam

- third case mana DEVAYANI di

Archived