Endaro Mahanubhavulu....

bezawadaking

I've joined this forum almost 6yrs back. Of course I've been dormant for long, but never stopped following this forum. It's almost became single stop for me to find about films.

Off late this has become more of other heroes forum than ours. You guys can introspect and check what I'm saying is right or wrong. I might be wrong as my view of things will be different from each other member here. I know there are movie fanatics who could tell the details of any movie from cast to collections.

There is nothing wrong in informing the public(members) about the events in the film industry as everyone is interested and we are here because of that common interest. But many of us are not able to differentiate the thin line between information and publicity. And our site is ending up as publicity portal for others.

And the most irritating will be the guys who are posting the links instead of the content. More clicks will not fetch you name, it's the innovative thinking or presentation that will register in the reader's mind. Please bear that in mind. I understand that you need ad revenue to run these spaces.

I've joined this forum almost 6yrs back. Of course I've been dormant for long, but never stopped following this forum. It's almost became single stop for me to find about films.

Off late this has become more of other heroes forum than ours. You guys can introspect and check what I'm saying is right or wrong. I might be wrong as my view of things will be different from each other member here. I know there are movie fanatics who could tell the details of any movie from cast to collections.

There is nothing wrong in informing the public(members) about the events in the film industry as everyone is interested and we are here because of that common interest. But many of us are not able to differentiate the thin line between information and publicity. And our site is ending up as publicity portal for others.

And the most irritating will be the guys who are posting the links instead of the content. More clicks will not fetch you name, it's the innovative thinking or presentation that will register in the reader's mind. Please bear that in mind. I understand that you need ad revenue to run these spaces.

100% True... :shakehands: 

Archived