FB - Gayathri Reddy

Finally the state of Telangana is announced. Happy for the people of Telangana. I just have a few doubts to be clarified from some EDUCATED people from the state of Telangana. (These questions apply to the people from engineering or medical background only)

1. Does TCS or Infosys or any other software company offer jobs based on the region?

2. Give me atleast 3 benefits that you personally enjoy after the formation of Telangana?

3. Can you guarantee that you can feed the entire people of your state without importing Rice from any part of the country? ( Assume you take the entire water resources)

4. Can you guarantee that every single educational institute in your area is 100% full and there were shortage of seats?

5. Do you know the loss we incurred due to these foolish agitations? Why did many companies shift their bases from Hyderabad to Pune or Bangalore?

6. Do you guarantee that all the unemployed educated youth gets a job related to his field of study after the new state is formed?

A few things i need to clarify:

1. Hyderabad was developed by some great politicians from Andhra and not from Telangana. It was the people of Telangana who are looting from the people of Andhra.

2. You always complain that the people of Andhra were looting your resources. Then from which part of the country are you getting the food resources? Don't complain that you don't have water resources. Even if you have show me the areas where you can grow food crops in the areas where you can find coal.

3. Any central govt. jobs are given based on the persons capability and not on the region. I still wonder how the people blindly follow the words of politicians.

4. If Respected professor from OU is instigating the movement, then why did he not tell his children who got well settled to take part in this movement. Because, he is already in a good position and he doesn't care about the future of other innocent people.

5. The language used by a great leader ( main instigator of the movement) itself shows his character and his culture. I still don't understand how some EDUCATED people follow him blindly.

One final challenge for some of my friends who posted as " Happy Independence Day to Telangana people". Ignoring andhra peoples hard owned Hyderabad, compare your development with the development of Andhra after 10 years. We can know who got Independence and who were still stuck in the middle of an Ocean.

Anyhow all the best for the future of the people of Telangana.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pakkaki po annai.. maa gaya3 aunty ni yemanna ante 

nuvv enta follower aite matram.. Andhra desam ragili potunte.. nee petteparam endi ikada :buttkick:... by the way gaya3 sux

kaamosh.. body lo testosterone production start ayinappatinundi suni aunty pyan ikkada :yum:

jogi Naidu ki divorce ichinda :thinking:

Archived