Pawan Kalyan Coming to Baadshah Audio

RamKe

Appearance at 7 p.m.

Confirmed by Shreyas Media

Tweeted by Cinemaupdates 4

Will have to see how our fans in the crowd react. What kind of reception he's going to get, and how Mega Fans are going to receive this.

Will PK fans continue to flood social networks with the lack of ego/Jesus image of his?

Will our fans abandon the movie in frustration?

Will unity form between PK fans, and NTR fans?

How will "only" Fans in the N clan react?

How will TV9 publicize this news? Full of spite.. and controversies?

Will everything turn out alright, or will everything turn out for the worse?

The reason Dhammu never made it to 40C ( (stopped at 33C-35.5C) beyond the content, release timing, talk etc... was we had a fan base that just didn't support due to events happening (Kodali NANi, YSRC, NTR vs. TDP sodhi etc) .. along with overwhelming hype that was not met.

Hopefully everything turns out fine.

Unlike Mega Fans.. N Fans are too emotional. Sometimes that just hurts.

Mega Fans can make an AVG Charan movie a hit one.. but N Fans can take the same AVG NTR movie and make it a flop.. if their emotions go wild, and hype is not met.

ATB to Baadshah.

This news is sensational in so many ways. Hopefully Bandla knows what he's doing.

Alot of senior fans are saying NBK danced in Sirio's Daughter's marridge. Sirio attended alot of NBK audio functions. PK came to NBK's Birthday Party. The list goes on.

A segment of fans are calm..

and then we have the other segment that wants to abandon the audio function all together since he's coming. Hopefully they don't reflect the same mentality on the movie.

Only time will Tell. TRP ratings are going to explode past 7:00.

Alot of senior fans are saying NBK danced in Sirio's Daughter's marridge. Sirio attended alot of NBK audio functions. PK came to NBK's Birthday Party. The list goes on.

A segment of fans are calm..

and then we have the other segment that wants to abandon the audio function all together since he's coming. Hopefully they don't reflect the same mentality on the movie.

Only time will Tell. TRP ratings are going to explode past 7:00.

Balayya dance cheyyadam ippatiki e fan amodhinchadu naaku thelisi

Another worry I personally have is Bandla's speech. He lets his emotions carry him forward.. and is not choosy with his words at all in anyway.

God only knows how he's going talk.. what the focus is going to be on.. or if he starts his PK God sodhi.

3 Hours 15 Mins to GO

PK Cancelled his shooting today. Stage is set for chaos.. or craze like never before.

PK fans of course will never change, and will start their Neg Publicity on Day 1 of the film's release.. but OH Well

DINESH REDDY

NTR's MOTHER: SHALINI

PAWAN KALYAN

BANDLA GANESH

SIMBHU

guests that are confirmed. Its going to be one wild ride.

Mee paithyam gaani

producer (bandla) vaadi function ki attend ayina vaadu celebrity avuthada endhi?

Pawan Kalyan vasthe equations ela untayyo, i cannot imagine...But personally I am not in favor ...

Broad ga alochisthe, politics (TDP) ki dooram ga and film industry lo andariki daggaraga undatam NTR career ki konchem manchide...Anti Fans konchem taggutaaru...

Pawan Kalyan vasthe equations ela untayyo, i cannot imagine...But personally I am not in favor ...

Broad ga alochisthe, politics (TDP) ki dooram ga and film industry lo andariki daggaraga undatam NTR career ki konchem manchide...Anti Fans konchem taggutaaru...

:iagree:

positives em vuntayo i donno...TDP ki duram ga vunte sure ga ntr ki chala loss ...im nt talking abt collections..movie hit n all that...

Archived