Part A: Process for Applying for new Voter id - Online
- Go to website www.ceoandhra.nic.in, under e-registration select form-6(new enrolment)
- Fill up the from and upload your passport pic, you can resize your pic in ms paint and make sure it’s less than 100kb.
- Once you fill the form first click on translate and then submit the form.
- You will get the Application id, keep it safe.
- Check your status regularly and once the status shows as Accepted go to your nearest e-seva ad show the print out of the status and get the card. You need to pay 10rs for the card.
- The status looks like below
- You need to go to the mentioned eseva. If it’s not updated go to nearest eseva.
- Refer to the user manual in case of any doubts. Navigation for manual Home page->E registration-> user manual (http://www.ceoandhra...er_document.pdf )
Part B: Process to follow if already applied.
- If applied online to know the status :
- If you have already applied (online or offline) please find your name from the link :
- If you have the Voter Card Number you can track using the link :
- If applied and have objects for inclusion or seeking deletion
- If applied and need for correction to particulars entered in electoral roll (Form-8)
- IF applied and need transposition of entry in electoral roll (Form-8)
- If you need any clarification please call to the toll free number : 1950
- If you want to find the entire electoral list of your constituency please use the below link :