Revanth Reddy

I am from Revanth reddy consituency...

Previous MLAs dint to any development...

Now after Revanth Reddy we can see lot of difference...

He has brought bus dipot to our mandal ...

Even though the congress is in power he could do lot of things..

What if TDP comes to power ..he can do many more...

The thing is that he is dare...Jai pal reddy is his father-in-law..Revanth married his brothers daughter..that too like a movie story(like hero )...

We are fortunate to get MLA like Revanth Reddy..(In our place there is no TRS influence ..no one will care for KCR or TRS)

I am from Revanth reddy consituency...

Previous MLAs dint to any development...

Now after Revanth Reddy we can see lot of difference...

He has brought bus dipot to our mandal ...

Even though the congress is in power he could do lot of things..

What if TDP comes to power ..he can do many more...

The thing is that he is dare...Jai pal reddy is his father-in-law..Revanth married his brothers daughter..that too like a movie story(like hero )...

We are fortunate to get MLA like Revanth Reddy..(In our place there is no TRS influence ..no one will care for KCR or TRS)

:super:

Revanth Rocks.

RajuRaju..I cudnt reply you with quote..since I dint cross that many posts...So I am replying to this topic

Gurunadh reddy's son trying to get YSRCP ticket(as per sources)...

Father and son are planning to get ticket for congress and YSRCP depending on which ever is strong ..may be both

will contest...

As of now there is no influence of YS JAGAN or TRS here

only TDP and congress(weak now)....

But Revanth Reddy is on top stronger than these guys...the fact is that there are lot of Chandra Babu fans here...including me

The one thing I can say Telangana is not an issue ..only these TRS people have made this..if these people keep quite..no one will ask Telangana ...they want develoment thats it...

RajuRaju..I cudnt reply you with quote..since I dint cross that many posts...So I am replying to this topic

Father and son are planning to get ticket for congress and YSRCP depending on which ever is strong ..may be both

will contest...

But Revanth Reddy is on top stronger than these guys...the fact is that there are lot of Chandra Babu fans here...including me

The one thing I can say Telangana is not an issue ..only these TRS people have made this..if these people keep quite..no one will ask Telangana ...they want development thats it...

:super:

will contest...

The one thing I can say Telangana is not an issue ..only these TRS people have made this..if these people keep quite..no one will ask Telangana ...they want develoment thats it...

:terrific:

will contest...

:super::terrific::shakehands:

will contest...

will contest...

:cheers::welcome:

Ma Future Home Minister of AP --- Revanth Reddy Rokz... :child: :child:

Revanth anna , Devineni Uma garu , Dhulipala Narendra garu , Payyavula kesav garu veeriki Ministry khaayam..

Revanth Anna Home minister aithey dheenemmaa... Ucchalu poyisthadu.. Sisalaina Rebel candidate.. :terrific:

Archived