Ntr vs rajkumar..urgent

mahanthesh

tell me who had great acting capabilities and supporting facts to them

I am asking this 'coz I had debate with sirugani fans so they were saying that may be Ntr is great and influential person kani acting vishyaniki baste rajkumar top ani they were sayin so I want some facts to debate..

Asalu comparecheyya leeru ! Endukantee NTR acting , andamu, mundu Rajkumar oka 10% koodamatch kadu..

The only thing why Rajkumar is famous in Karnataka is he is good singer and he sang many devotional songs and

in temples and most of the places every day they listen and he became like a god to them...

Actually in karnataka there was no opposition for Rajkumar w.r.t politics etc...so every party supported him and he could

easily get awards also....

But for annagaaru...mana statelooo valle support ivvaleedu...andukeee annagariki Barat Ratna etc ivvaleeka pooyaru......

But those days some producers from munbai etc when they were asked to produce TELUGU films

...those producers use to tell "Is it NTR rama raos language ..telugu film "...Telugu ante telugu vallu anteee telisindeee ANNAGARI gurinchi...

No way u can compare ....Rajkumar with annagru....Just assume SRI krishna for annagaaru NTR and Rajkumar...

u will see the difference

Asalu comparecheyya leeru ! Endukantee NTR acting , andamu, mundu Rajkumar oka 10% koodamatch kadu..

The only thing why Rajkumar is famous in Karnataka is he is good singer and he sang many devotional songs and

in temples and most of the places every day they listen and he became like a god to them...

Actually in karnataka there was no opposition for Rajkumar w.r.t politics etc...so every party supported him and he could

easily get awards also....

But for annagaaru...mana statelooo valle support ivvaleedu...andukeee annagariki Barat Ratna etc ivvaleeka pooyaru......

But those days some producers from munbai etc when they were asked to produce TELUGU films

...those producers use to tell "Is it NTR rama raos language ..telugu film "...Telugu ante telugu vallu anteee telisindeee ANNAGARI gurinchi...

No way u can compare ....Rajkumar with annagru....Just assume SRI krishna for annagaaru NTR and Rajkumar...

u will see the difference

thank u bro for info..

what abt wrt romantic films?

tell me who had great acting capabilities and supporting facts to them

I am asking this 'coz I had debate with sirugani fans so they were saying that may be Ntr is great and influential person kani acting vishyaniki baste rajkumar top ani they were sayin so I want some facts to debate..

As much as I like Rajkumar as an artist ... NTR was beyond that ... he was a leader, in the true spirit of the word.

Just tell them ... NTR and Rajkumar were great artists ... but they were different.

naaku thelisi raj kumar aa time lo thana ki opposite gaa vunna heros ni plan sesi champichesaadu ani antaaru.. idi maa apartments owner cheppadu.. athanu kannadigaa ye.. idi enthavaraku nijamo teliyadu mari :donno:

RULZ ANNAYYA E MATTER GURINCHI NEEKU EKKUVA TELUSKOVALANI UNTE EVARAINA SAHASASIMHA VISHNUVARDHANA GAARI FANS NI ADUGU VAALU BAAGA CHEPTARU. KANNADALO RAJKUMAR KI UNNA EKAIKA OPPOSITE HERO ANTU UNTE ADI MANA "SAHASIMHA VISHNUVARDHAN" GAARE. VISHNUVARDHANAGAARU KUDA CHALANE STRUGGLE AYYARU E RAJKUMAR NUNCHI. E RAJKUMAR NUNCHI VISHNUVARDHANAGAARU OKA 8 YRS KANNADALO FILM KUDA CHEYYALEDU ANI TALK KUDA UNDI. A TIMELO VISHNUGAARU TELUGU, TAMIL, HINDI, MALAYALAM LO ACT CHESARU. EVEN RAJNIKANTH KUDA STRUGGLE AYYARU E RAJKUMAR NUNCHI. ANDUKE RAJNI KANNADA FILM INDUSTRY KI PEDDA SALUTE KOTTI TAMIL KI JUMP AYYARU.

OKKA MATALO CHEPPALANTE TELUGU CINE FIELDLO MEGA FAMILY ELAGO KANNADALO RAJKUMAR FAMILY KUDA ALAGE

Siru is close to Raj kumar and his family. Valla chala movies functions ki attend avutadu. Full valla support undi ani karnataka lo mega family movies release appudu build up istaru mega sutti fans . raj kumar family photos petti publicity lato fan base of raj kumar family try chestaru in karnataka. Shame on mega sollu fans inka comparison pettadaniki...

If you about Anna gaaru ..plz dont ask these type of questions....dont compare with any one...

If you know both of them Rajkumar and Annagaaru ...U might have not asked this !

But later if you come to know any other X(raj kumar)..Y(MGR)...Z hero ..in future....dont ask .... truth of life ..VENKATESHWARA swamy meeda ottesi chebutunna anna garini minchina andagaadu....natudu appatloo leeru ...ippatloo leeru.....I dont hate Rajkumar..but this comparision does this!...devudu ee bhumiki icchina varamee ANNAGAARU !

I did my engineering in karNATaka and watched several of Dr. Raj's movies. Acting wise he is no match to annagAru. annagAru remade some of his movies (kulagaurava as kulagauravam, gandhada guDi as aDavi rAmuDu etc.). He is very disciplined actor with singing as an additional capability. Most of his movies once after he established himself were made on his own banner or for his relatives/coterie producers (the model chiranjeevi followed after hitler).. No double meaning dialogues/songs in his own movies, less violence, no exposing of heroines, no drinking scenes.

When telugu and tamiL movies were getting dubbed in kannaDa, those movies became more popular (sItArAma kaLyANa, the dubbed version of annagAri sItArAmakaLyANam for example) with the kannaDa audience and Dr. Raj saw a real threat to his career and brought pressure on the karNATaka government and banned movies getting dubbed into kannaDa from other languages. I heard from folks that vETagADu, bobbilipuli when released became superhits in karNATaka. one theater in tumkur (mAruthi) was opened with Dr. Raj movie and was removed after 3-4 weeks and brought vETagADu and vETagADu ran for 7 weeks and was heading for 50 days and fans of Dr. rAj stoned the theatre and forced the theatre owner to remove vETagADu on 47th or 48th day and released one kannaDa movie. such was annagAri popularity. the theatre stopped playing telugu movies until brahmamgAri charitra and when brahmamgAri charitra was released (late release), the theatre owner (not sure if he was a fan of annagAru), he distributed chocolates with every ticket... later the karNATaka government brought in another rule that, kannaDa movies should play atleast a certain number of days per year in each theatre. when Dr. rAj slowed down and his sons started, Eldest son Shivaraj kumar had 3-4 hits in a row and later got a streak of flops. During that time ravichandran was delivering hit after hit (most of them remakes, but he implemented his own ideas and made changes since he was also a director) and same is the case with vishNuvardhan.. then another ban or rule on movies being remade into kannaDa. when they made the second movie with their son rAghavEndra rAj kumar, they set aside the ideals they had been following over years, and exposed mAlASri to the core and got a superduper hit (nanjunDi kaLyANa) and followed it up with gajapathi garvabhanga (in this one also mAlASri was exposed a lot)...

one interesting thing i heard in regards to Dr. rAj and annagAru (the only time a comparision was ever made) was with their portrayal of the role of rAvaNa in the movie bhUkailAs (bhUkailAsa in kannaDa).. somebody commented that rAj kumAr performed better than annagAru in the role of rAvaNa. annagAru took it as a challenge and acted as rAvaNa again in sItArAma kaLyANam in own direction and got accolades for his performance from none other than Dr. Raj...

one of my cousins who lived most of his life in karNATaka once told me an interesting thing. he used to be a fan of Dr. rAj kumAr and watched his SrI kRshNa dEvarAya 18 times and felt that nobody could portray that role better than Dr. rAj. Later when he came to Andhra for holidays, he happened to see ANR's manchi manasulu and in the begining of the song Silalapai SilpAlu chekkinAru (during the lines ahO AndhrabhOjA SrI kRshNadEvarAyA anagAnE screen lO oka corner lO annagAru SrI kRshNa dEvarAyalu get up lO navvutU kanipistAru). aa okka scene lO annagArini chUsina taruvAta 18 sArlu chUsina rAj kumAr ni marchipOyAnu. no match for annagAru ani annADu...

Archived