In Conversation with the Mystic - JP with Sadhguru

Arvind

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

time unnappudu choosta le brother......

iyyale oka video choosa....JP gaadida kodukulu ani Congress ollani thiduthunnadu.....JP antha strong words use cheyyatam eppudu choodaledhu....

Avunu edhi ikkada veyyandi Anna

this is all spurious.. dubious.. deadly masked sins of JP.. understand the secret inside this meeting mr Arvind ji .. JP is secretly trying to woo the spirtual voters.. into his vicious party for his own malicious gains.. .. identify.. awake and unaffiliate thyself............ JP's mischief of today will make us weep our eyes with a kerchief tommorow..

this is al spurious.. dubious.. deadly masked sins of JP.. understand the secret inside this meeting mr Arvind ji .. JP is secretly trying to woo the spirtual voters.. into his vicious party for his own malicious gains.. .. identify.. awake and unaffiliate thyself............ JP's mischief of today will make us weep our eyes with a kerchief tommorow..

Endhi meerena antandi idhi

this is all spurious.. dubious.. deadly masked sins of JP.. understand the secret inside this meeting mr Arvind ji .. JP is secretly trying to woo the spirtual voters.. into his vicious party for his own malicious gains.. .. identify.. awake and unaffiliate thyself............ JP's mischief of today will make us weep our eyes with a kerchief tommorow..

:iagree:

deadly combo for SRK bro

Paritala bro.......One time I was stumbled in to looking in to his stuff( I was fascinated by the Mount Kailash etc, so checking some videos, looks like this guy does paid trips, big entourage.. Looked fishy ........Does not make much sense.......Lot of verbiage......Looked in to little bit deeper......)

Commercial(grossly I mean like a ' How to make good in stocks....3 day course....$1800 sort of.......get the idea).....'.Bureaucratic' connections with UN( I have come in to contact with bureaucrats of couple of countries from colonial Africa, you know how much they milk the Org., talk about corruption, it is a cesspool, how many leeches thrive on the 'Money' of UN.....okay thats a different topic)....nice some fancy 'broad' minded themes... World peace. etc.....some sort of attractive name, one can hook up with UN........no big deal....

For some reason, Houston attracts lot of these kind of people......This guy looks very savvy, enough versed in English, all the NET marketing...Tons of paid advertisement, like a big industry.....I do not know enough to put him in K A Paul level ....not as Rustic like him... a bit smooth...'.entrepreneur' .....But 'Authenticity' is one I hesitate to associate with this guy............

The way I look at Insincerity does not have religions.....be it Christian selling or Yoga selling(this way).........

First time I feel for JP.....he has a tendency to hook up with 'wrong' persons........Infact(Disclosure: I could not watch more than a clip, here....) JP made more sense than him, appeared less confused...than that guy........ :shakehands:

Unlike people who are selfish about personal lives abusing and mudslinging at everyone else, I will always take Isha Foundation anytime for whatever minor social work they do and how they spread love and affection among people... People who are consumed by negative mindset, who think they are next to God, find negative ways to attack others without reflecting on their own (lack of) selfless contribution to humanity. If people think life is all about spilling blood on the streets, they can do so without hurting others... One can believe in a person who feeds people with liquor for votes and believe that is the greatest human endeavor, but there are people who believe differently and one should not think it is only they who know the true picture of everyone else.

Archived