India Vs SL - CB Series 11th Match Live Updates

Lakshman

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dhoni's gloves that he wore to catch Adam Gilchrist were found to be illegal. Also in that match, a high-scoring thriller if you remember, Ishant Sharma was found guilty of "pointing or gesturing towards the pavilion in an aggressive manner by a bowler or other member of the fielding side upon the dismissal of a batsman..

:'( :'( :'(

Dhoni's gloves that he wore to catch Adam Gilchrist were found to be illegal. Also in that match, a high-scoring thriller if you remember, Ishant Sharma was found guilty of "pointing or gesturing towards the pavilion in an aggressive manner by a bowler or other member of the fielding side upon the dismissal of a batsman..

:'( :'( :'(

Valla Budidha..Aus lo thapithe ekkada jaragav ani andariki telisinde kada Lite asalu  :B

4 . . . . .

End of over 3 (4 runs) - Sri Lanka 14/0

ST Jayasuriya              5* (7b 1x4)                MM Patel              2-0-12-0

MDK Perera              8* (11b 1x4)                I Sharma              1-0-2-0

1wd . W . 1 . .

End of over 4 (2 runs) - Sri Lanka 16/1

ST Jayasuriya              5* (9b 1x4)                I Sharma              2-0-4-1

KC Sangakkara              1* (2b)                MM Patel              2-0-12-0

. . 4 . . .

End of over 5 (4 runs) - Sri Lanka 20/1

KC Sangakkara              5* (8b 1x4)                MM Patel              3-0-16-0

ST Jayasuriya              5* (9b 1x4)                I Sharma              2-0-4-1

Archived