poll of most popular hero in south india

Asclepius

in A2ZBOXOFFICE dot COM poll is being conducted as i think all of you know ,there is only a difference of 5 votes between NTR and PK please give your vote for NTR if you have not done yet.we should be the rulers.

not like that we should see that we are the rulers many people say that there hero is no 1 but we can show them who is the real no 1 only by polls we already proved it in abo that dhammu is the most awaited movie for summer this is also the same where we can prove that we are no1.

not like that we should see that we are the rulers many people say that there hero is no 1 but we can show them who is the real no 1 only by polls we already proved it in abo that dhammu is the most awaited movie for summer this is also the same where we can prove that we are no1.

charitra lenodeeee charitra gurinchi ilaa cheap gaa publicity cheskuntaadu li8 lelo

annaya i am saying only one thing manam chepe daniki chesi chupinche daniki theda vuntundi so to prove we are no 1 dhammu movie completes the task i have complete hope but as fans we have to also see that we keep tarak in 1st position on all the polls this helps to get more people attracted towards tarak(MY OPINION)

Archived