andaru

NatuGadu

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paritala bro is right on that Tarak thing.......

Tarak has to be careful..... .....Values should guide him........He should not be overambitious .......he has tremendous career ahead in movies........

With all due respect to NHK , Tarak has to be very wise......It is good to listen to Dad in general....He is his own man now........He has to chart his own course, values steering the way.....

Good to be loyal.....But being True to Values is ultimate yardstick.......Nani, Vamsi s etc might be good persons......but they have their limited vision....narrow look.......Tarak should not follow anybody.......Have to be Leader.....That means sometimes you have to correct your friends, cajole them..... blindly listening is not loyalty( I am not implying that......Tarak has generally a good head)..........But Respect,Loyalty etc also take backseat to Truth.....One should follow that, hope Tarak carries that way......

Paritala bro is right on that Tarak thing.......

Tarak has to be careful..... .....Values should guide him........He should not be overambitious .......he has tremendous career ahead in movies........

With all due respect to NHK , Tarak has to be very wise......It is good to listen to Dad....He is his own man now........He has to chart his own course, values steering the way.....

Good to be loyal.....But being True to Values is ultimate yardstick.......Nani, Vamsi s etc might be good persons......but they have their limited vision....narrow look.......Tarak should not follow anybody.......Have to be Leader.....That means sometimes you have to correct your friends, cajole them.....not blindly listening is not loyalty( I am not mplying that......Tarak has generally a good head)..........But Respect,Loyalty etc also take backseat to Truth.....One should follow that, hope Tarak carries that way......

sr annay ela unnaru chala rojulaki kanipisthunaru miru bemmi.ok.gif

sr annay ela unnaru chala rojulaki kanipisthunaru miru bemmi.ok.gif

Ledhu bro......Just stumbled in to this thread.....usually I try to stay away from discussions......especially TDP and its matters so much emotion and sentiments involved....... Just wanted to share a thought about Jr ......thats all

Separate Thread veddamu anukunnanu Tarak gurinchi...... few thoughts........

the reason Tarak was received wonderfully few years ago.....is not his communication skills. alone.....his message and his content was sincere.....it was not ordinary. we all know how as usual ordinary stuff(chiru) ends........ People thirst for Authenticity.......Tarak gave that.....One should rise above pack, not fall in to the average stuff......

Tarak is generally a Thinking man...... I wonder how much influence he gets from local district leaders, who happened to be his mentors(at least while growing up) or big brothers........

The kind of difficult situation he was put in from childhood.....he has conquered everything that wont happen to all of us.......he came out with flying colors.......he has his stature now....... I hope he wont feel extra obligated to his Dad or his friends............ whether he will grow in to the person that big person.....that is a challenge now.......

That means allegiance to none but NTR values in simple sticking to Truth.....I hope he comes out Winner all the way.....thats all

These TVs and medium spoil people....

By the time they became leaders .....Zenith of their path....... NTR & Reagan etc have seen life......compiled valuable rich experiences along the way....... when they were in politics it is the essence of their total experiences .......

I have a lot of confidence in Tarak.....

eventhough he looks very sociable outwards...... he is a deep person....introvert.....gets his energy from himself......

Remember NTR used to get up early in the morning...... thats when he used to get his planning be it in Arts or in Politics......

Rest of the day is the execution of those thoughts...... to be creative one has to spend time with himself.....to be creative....it is not by committee...

Also in our culture......thanks Balayya(SRR) lol....... One has to listen to his Dad.....this is taken literally sometimes....

It is good if someone is of the stature of a NTR as Dad..... a son can look up and up and up all the time.....

Tarak has outgrown his parents long ago........Your goal should be always up not par not down......

When we talk about these things....... it is not that one is doing something wrong.....

Ofcourse Tarak does a lot of things right....... context wise not putting here.......

One for such how many 27 year old folks will have the Understanding, Measurement to answer a Mischievous Media Question......answering that only Tarak can do...

To Media from Tarak - What are you guys talking? NBK, NHK etc are directly came from NTR as sons.....immediate touch with great NTR.....we(grandsons etc) all sons of his sons.....it is always higher precedence.....

Any chance of Media playing in to creating chaos in TDP and Nandamuri camp ......was handled very astutely by Tarak......... He has that skill and that humility.....

All I am saying is Tarak can spend and mingle with lot of folks......thats fine.... part and parcel of the multiple fields he stepped on........

As long as he spends equal or enough time with Steven Covey s(I mean books ) or similar ones etc(which he does during shoot breaks sometimes) along with Nani s ..... its good.....for him

Archived