Hawk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brindavanam.....9.8 to 10.5 madhya collect chesindhi....

Yd 8 chesindhi

oooservalli kooda 8 chesindhi....

evadu cheppedu neeku aa dhikkumalina figures.....

even kantri collected 6 plus there...

raakhi also collected nearly 7 crs.....

N T R king of NIZAM..... :jackson: :jackson:

Hi All,

Chiru is strong is Nizam for various reasons including he got Nizam rights as remuneration till 2002(Correct me If'm wrong), he distributed the movie through Geeta distributions and got hold of Various theaters. and majority of his movies are novel based( till 1992) which reflects middle class men life style. that's why people started like his movies and when the movie released in good theater people will go for the movie even the talk is average. That really helped him/his family getting good collections.

I'm not sure you observed or not Balayaa movies mainly on village based which resembles the culture of Andhra and Ralayaseema. where as LNS made good collections in Nizam infact better than NN. I'm expecting good share from Nizam for SRR. and from last 10 years Hyd plays major role in Nizam collections and we all know if the movie gets divide talk families in cities will skip the movie.

Most of the people like Toliprema movie cos when you resemble yourself as one character in the movie you watch for second time( don't get me wrong)

TARAK slows improves his market but one humble request N Family should get hold on distribution rather than believing on Siri Media, Dil Raju or Suresh Babu.

basic difference ekkada vasthondante hyd city lo....nbk mundu nunchi village oriented roles cheyyadam valla,plus pacca mass roles cheyyadam valla city audiences tastes ki cater cheyyaleka poyyadu...this was continued by jr ntr....he shud have made certain changes in the begining itself...but aadi,shimhadri lanti mass bommalu click avvadam valla he travelled in that path.....ippudu he is in correction mode..lets hope he will succeed

ika in kokka vishayam entante india lo urbanization baga peruguthondi and audiences tastes baga rapid changes vasthunnayi...so nxt vacche mokshagna tarakarama teja shud give most imp to cater urban markets like macho look,stylish outfits,trendy apparels...etc...manaki elago mass vuntaru..

ippudu audience or fans entha ekkuva mandi vunnaru annadi kadu imp...entha ekkuva chese area lo vunnaru annade imp...mana fan base ki compare chesthe mahesh is nothing on toal...but cities and overseases lo he leads on audience count so that was seen in form of dhookudu overseas collections

Hi All,

Chiru is strong is Nizam for various reasons including he got Nizam rights as remuneration till 2002(Correct me If'm wrong), he distributed the movie through Geeta distributions and got hold of Various theaters. and majority of his movies are novel based( till 1992) which reflects middle class men life style. that's why people started like his movies and when the movie released in good theater people will go for the movie even the talk is average. That really helped him/his family getting good collections.

I'm not sure you observed or not Balayaa movies mainly on village based which resembles the culture of Andhra and Ralayaseema. where as LNS made good collections in Nizam infact better than NN. I'm expecting good share from Nizam for SRR. and from last 10 years Hyd plays major role in Nizam collections and we all know if the movie gets divide talk families in cities will skip the movie.

Most of the people like Toliprema movie cos when you resemble yourself as one character in the movie you watch for second time( don't get me wrong)

TARAK slows improves his market but one humble request N Family should get hold on distribution rather than believing on Siri Media, Dil Raju or Suresh Babu.

correct ga chepparu ....most imp thing is to have hold in distrubution...it helps u a ton.......project chesukovadanili,run ki etc etc.....

alage chiru clicked in nizam mainly bcz of his comedy...wch was mostly double entrode and partly vulgar...wch again shows the changing tastes of the audiences post-globalization in india...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived