tarak interview in 123telugu .com

patlollaNTR

Young Tiger NTR is very relaxed and assured about the success of his upcoming action extravaganza ‘Oosaravelli’. Speaking at a press meet held at FNCC in Filmnagar, NTR said that this is the first time in his career that he has done a full lenth commercial entertainer that is also meaningful.

Q) What is it about Oosaravelli that is making you so assured of its success?

A) In Oosaravelli, everything happens for a reason. There are two major fights, one at the interval and another at the climax, and you will see that they are highly essential for the story. Story is the main hero here. I am confident that after Aadi and Simhadri, Oosaravelli will be the biggest hit of my career.

Q) Have you tried out a new look like in Brindavanam?

A) Oosaravelli is a progression in my career. I took the first step in Adurs with the Chary character. In Brindavanam, I experimented with a new look as a lover boy. The success of those two roles gave me the confidence to take up Oosaravelli. It was a very tough job as this character has so many shades to it but I enjoyed doing it. Without Adurs, there is no Brindavanam and without Brindavanam, there is no Oosaravelli.

Q)How was it working with Tamanna?

A) Tamanna is a major asset to the film. We spent two months searching for a suitable heroine and finally we zeroed in on Tamanna. She justified our decision with her brilliant performance. There is one particular block in the film where her tremendous acting coupled with Devi Sri’s background score and Surender Reddy’s taking literally brought tears in my eyes. I can confidently say that this is her career best performance.

Q) You worked with Surender Reddy before. How does it feel to work again?

A) Surender Reddy has developed tremendously as a director over the years. I am seeing a different Suri now.With Oosaravelli, he will prove to the world that commercial and meaningful characterization can co-exist in a film.

Q)Devi Sri Prasad is quite confident about this film. What makes him so excited?

A) Devi Sri called us while we were shooting for a song in Switzerland. He finished the RR work for the first half then and he was so excited that he spoke for two hours. He never did that for any of my previous films. He just went on and on about how nicely the film shaped up. That actually increased our confidence in the film.

Q)Dussehra seems to be a good time for you. That and your injury on sets. Both seem like lucky omens.

A) (Laughs heartily). I agree that Dussehra is a good time for me. Last year’s Brindavanam was a hit. My first major hit, Student. No.1, also came out around this time on October 27th. So I guess I can say that this is a lucky time for me. As for the injury on sets and my success, it might just be a coincidence. But if Oosaravelli becomes a blockbuster, then I will have to start believing in it. (Laughs again). Boyapati Sreenu will walk around on the sets with a stick to hit me now !

Q) How did you feel when Vamsi narrated the story?

A) Vakkantham Vamsi is a dear friend and a top quality guy. He felt a little bad for Ashok’s disappointment and all these years, he was raring to give me a big hit. I think that moment has come with Oosaravelli. His story is simply terrific and I have not asked him to make any changes. “Katha ni Katha laaga theeyandi”, is what I told him.

Q) What can your fans expect?

A) I am giving my fans something new this time. I already said that in the audio function. We worked very hard for this film. We shot for 112 days and each day was special. Producer BVSN Prasad Garu was always supportive and helpful. He took part in each and every aspect of the film. So, when all of us work with such passion and dedication, the end result is going to be good. Fans are in for a major delight.

So thats NTR for you folks. He signed off from the meet with an appeal to prevent piracy. Let us wish that Oosaravelli turns out to be a major blockbuster for NTR and for the Telugu Film Industry. We will bring you Surender Reddy’s conversation and Vakkantham Vamsi’s interview as well, so keep watching 123telugu.com for exclusive and reliable updates.

Young Tiger NTR is very relaxed and assured about the success of his upcoming action extravaganza ‘Oosaravelli’. Speaking at a press meet held at FNCC in Filmnagar, NTR said that this is the first time in his career that he has done a full lenth commercial entertainer that is also meaningful.

Q) What is it about Oosaravelli that is making you so assured of its success?

A) In Oosaravelli, everything happens for a reason. There are two major fights, one at the interval and another at the climax, and you will see that they are highly essential for the story. Story is the main hero here. I am confident that after Aadi and Simhadri, Oosaravelli will be the biggest hit of my career.

Q) Have you tried out a new look like in Brindavanam?

A) Oosaravelli is a progression in my career. I took the first step in Adurs with the Chary character. In Brindavanam, I experimented with a new look as a lover boy. The success of those two roles gave me the confidence to take up Oosaravelli. It was a very tough job as this character has so many shades to it but I enjoyed doing it. Without Adurs, there is no Brindavanam and without Brindavanam, there is no Oosaravelli.

Q)How was it working with Tamanna?

A) Tamanna is a major asset to the film. We spent two months searching for a suitable heroine and finally we zeroed in on Tamanna. She justified our decision with her brilliant performance. There is one particular block in the film where her tremendous acting coupled with Devi Sri’s background score and Surender Reddy’s taking literally brought tears in my eyes. I can confidently say that this is her career best performance.

Q) You worked with Surender Reddy before. How does it feel to work again?

A) Surender Reddy has developed tremendously as a director over the years. I am seeing a different Suri now.With Oosaravelli, he will prove to the world that commercial and meaningful characterization can co-exist in a film.

Q)Devi Sri Prasad is quite confident about this film. What makes him so excited?

A) Devi Sri called us while we were shooting for a song in Switzerland. He finished the RR work for the first half then and he was so excited that he spoke for two hours. He never did that for any of my previous films. He just went on and on about how nicely the film shaped up. That actually increased our confidence in the film.

Q)Dussehra seems to be a good time for you. That and your injury on sets. Both seem like lucky omens.

A) (Laughs heartily). I agree that Dussehra is a good time for me. Last year’s Brindavanam was a hit. My first major hit, Student. No.1, also came out around this time on October 27th. So I guess I can say that this is a lucky time for me. As for the injury on sets and my success, it might just be a coincidence. But if Oosaravelli becomes a blockbuster, then I will have to start believing in it. (Laughs again). Boyapati Sreenu will walk around on the sets with a stick to hit me now !

Q) How did you feel when Vamsi narrated the story?

A) Vakkantham Vamsi is a dear friend and a top quality guy. He felt a little bad for Ashok’s disappointment and all these years, he was raring to give me a big hit. I think that moment has come with Oosaravelli. His story is simply terrific and I have not asked him to make any changes. “Katha ni Katha laaga theeyandi”, is what I told him.

Q) What can your fans expect?

A) I am giving my fans something new this time. I already said that in the audio function. We worked very hard for this film. We shot for 112 days and each day was special. Producer BVSN Prasad Garu was always supportive and helpful. He took part in each and every aspect of the film. So, when all of us work with such passion and dedication, the end result is going to be good. Fans are in for a major delight.

So thats NTR for you folks. He signed off from the meet with an appeal to prevent piracy. Let us wish that Oosaravelli turns out to be a major blockbuster for NTR and for the Telugu Film Industry. We will bring you Surender Reddy’s conversation and Vakkantham Vamsi’s interview as well, so keep watching 123telugu.com for exclusive and reliable updates.

:child: :child:

Archived