Why devender left TDP

NatuGadu

1. Devender Goud case: Goud was running after YSR government more voiceforusly than CBN at those times. YSR knew that he must do something as soon as possible, otherwise...Goud was becoming firebrand. One point to note is... Goud had never been accused in corruption cases before. He was branded as a strong BC leader. Suddenly if he gets corruption tag... all the stuff he did to become what he was on that day...will be vanished out. His efforts to become such a leader will go in vain.

2. Now about Jagan case: Yes YSJ was more defiant than Goud in taking on Sonia... but before coming to conclusion...we need to look about the background of YSR family who born in AP POLITICAL ARENA... being accused for so many wrongdoings. FACTIONS, MIC BREAKINGS, HYD MATHAKALAHAALU, BUS DOPIDIES, BHOOKABZAAS, HIGHEST POSSIBLE CORRUPTION... and what not... the list will continue like this if we talk about YSR family & its KEERTHI-KIREETAALU.

NINDAA MUNIGINONIKI CHALENTI ????

His Grand father, his father & he himself, all were wrongdoers & that too in HIGHEST POSSIBLE EXTENT... so, naturally they are ready for the consequences. Any other politician is not like them... so naturally he fears more than them.

One more thing is... Devender Goud didn't know that he will be booked in the case & his name will come out...what he has done was just attacking the government as any other Political opponent. But YSR is like a MAHA VISHA SARPAM... he will press where it pains most.

Contrary to this, SONIA was so patient in Jagan's case. Ample time was given to him to become a good boy. But, instead he was attacking & attacking... and he also pressed where it pains more... accusing SONIA's rule as ITALY RULE... and he went on...and on... not stopping and not caring the barricades. More to that his cotery & he were openly challenging about CBI enquiry... as i have seen a scene in a film. The guy asks him to shoot him... by seeing opponent holding a gun & showing towards him.... dammunte kaalchu...kalchu...kalchu... then... trigger pressed...and he is on floor. Same happened with Jagan.

It is irrelevant that he left the Congress or not. Even if he is in congress... his life would have been MULLABAATA.... its because what his father has done to his opponents... all those will not leave him peacefully there. Only relief will be... no CBI enquiry, but at the same time... no more BENEFITS that he enjoyed during his father's rule... so, both scenarios are not much different for YSJ. Only becoming CM will be the best option for him...either being in congress or..outside...its irrelevant... that's why his ultimate aim is to become CM.

Finally Goud case is much different than that is of JAGAN. We cannot compare them like that.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like we see in films... the villain coterie always ready for any consequences that will come out of their wrongdoings... same with YSR family. They know what will happen & how to react. Now they are playing sympathy card to counter cbi enquiry much effectively. I heard from some elders that when NTR got defeated in 1989 elections. He gave 2 statements.

1. NTR was defeated by MTR (Money, Terror & Rigging)

2. Prajalu GORRELLANTI VAARU, voka gorre ye vaipu pothe...annee atuvaipe pothayi.

So, eee gorrellanti prajalaku... ippudu YSR saanubhooti thappa yedi kanabatam ledu. YSR saanubhooti or Telangana... & now Anna hajaare... all these incidents are proving that what ANNAGARU said is correct.

So, ituvanti prajalatho YSR family AADUKUNTUNNARU, AADUKUNTAARU.... veellaki manchi pattadu. Manchi chese vaadu pattadu. YSR type FEUDALISM is a perfect solution for our AP people. Throw some BICHAM for them & you enjoy PANCHABHAKSHA PARAMAANNALU. When someone blame you... dig his loopholes and throw some mud on him... Gorrelu will not believe him & believe u only. This is YSR type FEUDALISM.

1. Devender Goud case: Goud was running after YSR government more voiceforusly than CBN at those times. YSR knew that he must do something as soon as possible, otherwise...Goud was becoming firebrand. One point to note is... Goud had never been accused in corruption cases before. He was branded as a strong BC leader. Suddenly if he gets corruption tag... all the stuff he did to become what he was on that day...will be vanished out. His efforts to become such a leader will go in vain.

2. Now about Jagan case: Yes YSJ was more defiant than Goud in taking on Sonia... but before coming to conclusion...we need to look about the background of YSR family who born in AP POLITICAL ARENA... being accused for so many wrongdoings. FACTIONS, MIC BREAKINGS, HYD MATHAKALAHAALU, BUS DOPIDIES, BHOOKABZAAS, HIGHEST POSSIBLE CORRUPTION... and what not... the list will continue like this if we talk about YSR family & its KEERTHI-KIREETAALU.

NINDAA MUNIGINONIKI CHALENTI ????

His Grand father, his father & he himself, all were wrongdoers & that too in HIGHEST POSSIBLE EXTENT... so, naturally they are ready for the consequences. Any other politician is not like them... so naturally he fears more than them.

One more thing is... Devender Goud didn't know that he will be booked in the case & his name will come out...what he has done was just attacking the government as any other Political opponent. But YSR is like a MAHA VISHA SARPAM... he will press where it pains most.

Contrary to this, SONIA was so patient in Jagan's case. Ample time was given to him to become a good boy. But, instead he was attacking & attacking... and he also pressed where it pains more... accusing SONIA's rule as ITALY RULE... and he went on...and on... not stopping and not caring the barricades. More to that his cotery & he were openly challenging about CBI enquiry... as i have seen a scene in a film. The guy asks him to shoot him... by seeing opponent holding a gun & showing towards him.... dammunte kaalchu...kalchu...kalchu... then... trigger pressed...and he is on floor. Same happened with Jagan.

It is irrelevant that he left the Congress or not. Even if he is in congress... his life would have been MULLABAATA.... its because what his father has done to his opponents... all those will not leave him peacefully there. Only relief will be... no CBI enquiry, but at the same time... no more BENEFITS that he enjoyed during his father's rule... so, both scenarios are not much different for YSJ. Only becoming CM will be the best option for him...either being in congress or..outside...its irrelevant... that's why his ultimate aim is to become CM.

Finally Goud case is much different than that is of JAGAN. We cannot compare them like that.

Bro, you are right....close to the ground realities.... coming from not too far you folks know the scent of the Rajareddy clan, more than lot of people who consume more outer news and tv images....... so correct on mode of operation and their ways......I followed his career from the beginning...

For some reason bro I feel too, it is going to happen....about time... just an inkling....

Whatever he is now ... he was a passionate fan of NTR (you don't name your son after someone, unless you're really passionate about that person). If my emotion is any gauge ... that passion is for life. Right or wrong, I consider KCR a fellow NTR fan. I will not wish harm on him. I wish he changes his path.

I didnt watch the video.....Some one put the summary in a couple of lines.......Even yesterday I was telling the same..... If there are some misadventures, it does not matter..... People have to pay.....Let the law take its course.....

But what we want to avoid is convicting people based on one paper article..... in due process guilty, then it is fine.....until then innocent....Thats how I see....

Even yesterday when we are talking I was thinking of' modus operandi of YSR.........nothing surprises me.......so many stories have to come out still....in the battle against TDP........ YSR left no stone left unturned.........hope Time will put light on these' personalities' & the hatchet jobs they are assigned to do against TDP.........to come out all the facts behind these Nixonian politics.......

Whatever he is now ... he was a passionate fan of NTR (you don't name your son after someone, unless you're really passionate about that person). If my emotion is any gauge ... that passion is for life. Right or wrong, I consider KCR a fellow NTR fan. I will not wish harm on him. I wish he changes his path.

But I will tell you this one Orion bro....... Before all of this...... NTR is a man of Truth.....Those who will fight for Truth....will get that man's blessings in spirit....

Think about this one. People like NTR would care damn, to people like KCR now, even if he try to build a temple for him......Those who worship and wanted to lead life Truthful ways..... these 'goodies' can not buy them.........

Devender Goud defended very well.....I have high regards for this BC leader......He used to have a lot of grip on the subject when he used to speak in assembly.....The only blemish on him,is his son's involvement in Pratyusha's murder case....In that also I do not find this gentleman wrong...."Pilla lani kana galaru kaani,vaadi guna ganaalani kana laaru gaa "

Eventhough an emotional person NTR was...human feelings are temporary .......He values 'Values' more........ he had a deep sense of respect for Truth......Thats what I tell some of our misguided friends, NTR is a happy soul looking from top.... by and large about the fights his Brainchild is putting to safeguard fairness.

Devender Goud defended very well.....I have high regards for this BC leader......He used to have a lot of grip on the subject when he used to speak in assembly.....The only blemish on him,is his son's involvement in Pratyusha's murder case....In that also I do not find this gentleman wrong...."Pilla lani kana galaru kaani,vaadi guna ganaalani kana laaru gaa "

I watch later. I will take your word bro. So next time when a Congress/Jagan/ LS sympathizer try to mudsling without real evidence or convictions....... fight back... Dont let these guys swirl accusations and convict, if there is no proof.

I watch later. I will take your word bro. So next time when a Congress/Jagan/ LS sympathizer try to mudsling without real evidence or convictions....... fight back... Dont let these guys swirl accusations and convict, if there is no proof.

ee accusation chesaadhi congi batch kaadhu annai....common public lo undhi ee opinion....I am talking about the murder case

ee accusation chesaadhi congi batch kaadhu annai....common public lo undhi ee opinion....I am talking about the murder case

oh not that one bro...... I am talking about the Goud explanation and other stuff you are mentioning earlier..... Because down the line, Cong/Jagan/ LS sympathizers try to bad name TDP...........

..... Jagan more in masses........ LS crowd more in campuses & web......they try to make an albatross around TDP, willfully knowing ...... always their target is TDP and its weakening.......

when you guys see, if they are playing dirty battle(if goud is not guilty), dont shy away from their condescending lectures.....

@orion: Correcte bro, kaavachu...kcr NTR abhimani kaavachu, anduke kumaaruniki thana peru pettukuni vundavachu. Kaani voka abhimaaniga nenu TDP ni maa ANNAGARI partyga bhavistunnanu kaani, temporary ga ippudu CBN vunnaadani daanini vyathirekinchalenu. Annagaari party padi kaalaala paatu nilavaali. 1984 lo parliament lo yekaika pratipakshamga nilichina party manadi. (Appudu BJP ki kevalam 2 seats & all others were nowhere.) Appudu atyadhika seats tho Deshamlone Pratipaksha partyga nilichina party manadi.

"In addition, the demoralisation caused by successive electoral defeats

and the collective fear of NTR was so great in the Congress, that 22 of the candidates allotted

Congress tickets refused to file their nominations." ....... source: http://www.odi.org.u...wnload/1997.pdf

The above incident happened during the assembly elections of 1985.

Paina perkonna ghanatha... intha varaku ye party ki ledu. I want to see NTR's name like this. This party should be there until i breath my last & should maintain the same principles. This is what i hope as a NTR abhimaani.

But either KCR or any other NTR fans, who are criticising constantly and trying to clear the name of TDP and subsequently name of the great NTR from Andhra Pradesh politics.. i cannot regard them as NTR fans. NTR abhimaanuluga TDP mana baadhyatha. CBN caretaker maathrame...ultimately it is the party of NTR ... this is the final fact. If we left CBN in the middle now because we don't some of his policies, the CADRE which is so important... will be devastated & when we try to support a true successor when time comes... for example if we assume JR.NTR as his true successor... by the time JR.NTR is in the ground... he will find no CADRE & by that time Congress, Jagan with the help of KCR will demolish the TDP... if we left CBN like this.

I too have some complaints & doubts on CBN, but still he is far better than the other political leaders in the state now, a better administrator and a true well wisher of Andhra Pradesh.

"Even though NAIDU had played a key role in the nomination of DEVE GOWDA in June 1996,

they soon became foes (ASIDE, 01.01.1997: 34, 37). In August 1996, the Almatti dam

controversy between Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka led to a severe disagreement between

both of them. In November 1996, their relationship turned into an open conflict when DEVE

GOWDA accused NAIDU of grossly exaggerating the figures regarding the cyclonic damage

suffered by Andhra Pradesh's coastal districts and refused to meet NAIDU's considerable

financial demands for cyclone relief in the state (ASIDE, 01.01.1997: 34 ff.). DEVE GOWDA's

refusal put NAIDU in a difficult situation. Andhra Pradesh had already witnessed a severe

financial crisis due to NTR's poll promises of prohibition and subsidised rice which NAIDU could

not dare step back upon. Therefore he had already tried to assure maximum benefits for Andhra

Pradesh by demanding a redefinition of Centre-state relations (IT, 30.06.1996: 42 ff.), a point

which had been central to the Telugu Desham's programme since its inception. In order to

strengthen his position and justify his demands, he had tried to win the support of other 'regional'

parties shortly after DEVE GOWDA had taken over as prime minister by convening a so-called

'Federal Front' of regional parties (IT, 30.06.1996: 44). When DEVE GOWDA had to resign in April

1997, NAIDU, who had meanwhile become the chairman of the UF steering committee, played

a key role in installing INDER KUMAR GUJRAL as the new prime minister (IT, 30.04.1997: 16,

15.05.1997: 14). These facts illustrate that NAIDU achieved a similar rise in importance in the UF

like the one he had earlier managed to achieve in the Telugu Desham." SOURCE: http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~jneuss/publikation/download/ntr.pdf

Going by the above facts... we will know how CBN was thinking for state. We might have internal problems, but when it comes to facing the enemy... we must be united.

NPower bro, do put your posts...... They are valuable.... Lot of younger guys are loosely hanging.. mired in intelluctual clutter........They dont have the experience and deep association like you folks..... There are forces to make divisions in TDP ..... trying to make rifts in TDP by shamelessly using NTR's name.

You put more succinctly , being an ardent fan of NTR , still like our party leader now. There is absolutely no conflict there. It is not that CBN's eGoverning that made us believers, eventhough those are good policies. It is his sincerity in taking care of TDP and having the best interests in heart to safeguard its future. Always guard against the moral attacks which are filled with malice on TDP & its leadership from the opposing forces such as Cong/Jagan in masses and LS in Web & campuses......

As for Orion bro, I can tell you this , he is not cluttered in mind, wont get impressed with the sweet talk of LS or loose in falling for Cong/jagan. ....he is more like you, good values and sincere emotion ......

@orion bro.. sorry.. actually only the KCR's subject is intended in your response. All other things i mentioned in the above post are in general for our fellow TDP fans who are being misguided & in a flow harming TDP prospects unintentionally.

Its spontaneous bro... when i find some posts those are harming TDP in the flow of opposing CBN.. i feel very bad... because... iam dying to see TDP... back in power. If we fight like this internally... we will be nowhere. That's why my sincere request to our fellow brothers in this DB, to start being united now as time has come to get united & atleast from now try to bounce back...otherwise...3rd place is inviting us....and ultimately that will be a bad name for the GREAT NTR only and none other. Everyone will tell that NTR's telugudesham could not survive because of YSRs party... i will rather die than hearing this.

Already many YSR fans were saying that YSR dominated NTR after death... blah ..blah ... blah. I hope our other brothers also heard this... then is it not our own responsibility to rise against this NAKED LIES and boast our own image ???

Its spontaneous bro... when i find some posts those are harming TDP in the flow of opposing CBN.. i feel very bad... because... iam dying to see TDP... back in power. If we fight like this internally... we will be nowhere. That's why my sincere request to our fellow brothers in this DB, to start being united now as time has come to get united & atleast from now try to bounce back...otherwise...3rd place is inviting us....and ultimately that will be a bad name for the GREAT NTR only and none other. Everyone will tell that NTR's telugudesham could not survive because of YSRs party... i will rather die than hearing this.

bro, I can understand what you are saying....not because of the words or bytes.... I know the 'dimension' you are talking about.....Do not assume that everybody that comes here have best interests of TDP.... thats the first thing... I know why the pitfall... you think of this as friendly confines and down your guard..... people of all flavors stroll here......do not forget to read between the lines, if you want to check the motives........there is lot of misinformation passes around here..... dont get lost in the words.... its people's heart... where they have vested interests.... emotional attachments..... you find that..... you dont be heart broken.... even if you see misguiding statements or veiled messages to put the moral & spirit of TDP and its policies or leaders down..... understand the game..... you will be fine..... you will help lot of younger folks, being vigilant that way.......

This ploy of putting down and attacking CBN...... is kind of disheartening to see here..... but common.. all anti TDP forces use this tactic.....they will suddenly become more deeper and ardent fans of NTR or even balaiah....... than people like you........ everybody take cues from YSR stratagies ...... People who have deep sense of appreciation for TDP & NTR like you , they can not penetrate you with the divisive tactics......... pitting one against another in TDP..........but they target the younger folks, folks who fall for wily arguments, gossip,intellectual statements, smears, emotional plays etc........

Congress ki ituvanti etthugadalu kotta kaadhu....Karanam Balaram vishayam lo nu ittane chesindhi ani vinna..athani meedha unna cases vishayamlo ilaage black mail chesaaru..Congress loki vasthaava ledha siksha kaayam cheyyamantaava ani bedhirinchaaru..CBN ki baaga close karanam, CBN tho chepithe, sare kaani vellu ani cheppi, malla time baagunnapudu vadduvu gaani ani pampinchaadu ani vinna.....

Bro, Balaram’s is a totally different case… ..in a way it is a nonpolitical & ego clash .…... to put it briefly……relatives & associates on both sides… I knew the Kishore case. it was fight between two good people(usually it does not happen that way). Balaram vs hanumantha rao it was a unique situation. … ….both good in helping constituents…. Could not coexist… one has to be in TDP and other in Congress… that time… or criss cross….sometimes...

Kishore murder case time. Hanumantha rao in Congress and Balram in TDP. TDP was out of power that time. Naturally you would think Balram was vulnerable. Not like that. When police were looking for Balram, he had sanctuary from Santhosh reddy congress minister. So understand it is not a Party kind of animosity.

Balaram to survive, ….. he did not need permission from CBN……Nobody expected him to give explanation for the party changes. Even Congress did not have too much animosity on Balaram. This is nothing to do with parties….. parties are only background for both groups ….. Even people didn’t bother which party which one was………..I know even more about this…. But in concise it is like this…….So should not read too much politics in this particular case, since politics is a mere backdrop….…

Usually in staunch farming community masses in GNT & Prakasam...... it is unthinkable to be in congress, eventhough you see some leaders in Congress.....

Both Gottipati & Balram are like 'Teflon'...... they did not get tainted by going to congress and coming to TDP.. People didnt care much in their case....... Part of the reason is both good integrity wise.. helping........ Balaram little tougher side.... Gottipati softer side......

Long time back when IG was out of power in Janata time during '78...... she visited AP. She was at her lowest ebb in terms of popularity.... in her visits you could not believe, her crowds were 100 to 200... she didnt have much congress leaders also besides her. When she visited Ongole surroundings, some angry people tried to hit her, Balaram new & young took IG in to his arms, taken away from the danger zone and saved her......

Bro, Balaram’s is a totally different case… ..in a way it is a nonpolitical & ego clash .…... to put it briefly……relatives & associates on both sides… I knew the Kishore case. it was fight between two good people(usually it does not happen that way). Balaram vs hanumantha rao it was a unique situation. … ….both good in helping constituents…. Could not coexist… one has to be in TDP and other in Congress… that time… or criss cross….sometimes...

Kishore murder case time. Hanumantha rao in Congress and Balram in TDP. TDP was out of power that time. Naturally you would think Balram was vulnerable. Not like that. When police were looking for Balram, he had sanctuary from Santhosh reddy congress minister. So understand it is not a Party kind of animosity.

Balaram to survive, ….. he did not need permission from CBN……Nobody expected him to give explanation for the party changes. Even Congress did not have too much animosity on Balaram. This is nothing to do with parties….. parties are only background for both groups ….. Even people didn’t bother which party which one was………..I know even more about this…. But in concise it is like this…….So should not read too much politics in this particular case, since politics is a mere backdrop….…

Matters are more deep than what you have written brother...whether it is an ego clash..or whether it is related to the party or not..they are all secondary issues and I dont want to talk about it... But Balaram was in trouble at that point of time as you said in that case, and Congress blackmailed him and threatened him of dire consequences if he is not ready to change party...At that point of time it was a wise advice from CBN to Balaram to move away from the party for a while and get rid of the ugly consequences which the congress threatened and at that point of time we are in opposition and nothing much can be done to help Balaram. When one is faced of a critical situation of whether to save himself or stay in the party and face the music, the obvious correct move at that point of time would be to save oneself and that is what Balaram exactly did. And you also said that Balaram need not need CBN's permission to move out, may be not but in that case again returning back would not be so easy, even if returned he may not be given the same prominence...There are many intracies involved and sometimes Party leadership has to save their own men and in those extra ordinary situations one may have to go out of the way as well..That is what CBN exactly did and that is what makes a him a Leader par excellence

Annagaari party padi kaalaala paatu nilavaali. 1984 lo parliament lo yekaika pratipakshamga nilichina party manadi. (Appudu BJP ki kevalam 2 seats & all others were nowhere.) Appudu atyadhika seats tho Deshamlone Pratipaksha partyga nilichina party manadi.

As long as NTR's spirit lives in the hearts of fans like you and me ... TDP flag flies high proudly my friend :shakehands:

Matters are more deep than what you have written brother...whether it is an ego clash..or whether it is related to the party or not..they are all secondary issues and I dont want to talk about it... But Balaram was in trouble at that point of time as you said in that case, and Congress blackmailed him and threatened him of dire consequences if he is not ready to change party...At that point of time it was a wise advice from CBN to Balaram to move away from the party for a while and get rid of the ugly consequences which the congress threatened and at that point of time we are in opposition and nothing much can be done to help Balaram. When one is faced of a critical situation of whether to save himself or stay in the party and face the music, the obvious correct move at that point of time would be to save oneself and that is what Balaram exactly did. And you also said that Balaram need not need CBN's permission to move out, may be not but in that case again returning back would not be so easy, even if returned he may not be given the same prominence...There are many intracies involved and sometimes Party leadership has to save their own men and in those extra ordinary situations one may have to go out of the way as well..That is what CBN exactly did and that is what makes a him a Leader par excellence

Bro, It is not about NTR or CBN…... Balaram has been in those situations before....... When Kishore was killed, NTR was head of TDP. TDP was not in power. I was there when Balram was in Guntur General Hospital(just to allude arrest). Met him and talked to him. Congress was in power. Gottipati was in Congress and Balaram was in TDP. Balaram did not need help from NTR or CBN. Balaram’s ability to survive and his ability to work through Congress ranks is legendary….. more of his pragmatic skill, NTR or CBN are not deserved for any extra credit.

But either KCR or any other NTR fans, who are criticising constantly and trying to clear the name of TDP and subsequently name of the great NTR from Andhra Pradesh politics.. i cannot regard them as NTR fans. NTR abhimaanuluga TDP mana baadhyatha. CBN caretaker maathrame...ultimately it is the party of NTR ... this is the final fact. If we left CBN in the middle now because we don't some of his policies, the CADRE which is so important... will be devastated & when we try to support a true successor when time comes... for example if we assume JR.NTR as his true successor... by the time JR.NTR is in the ground... he will find no CADRE & by that time Congress, Jagan with the help of KCR will demolish the TDP... if we left CBN like this.

I too have some complaints & doubts on CBN, but still he is far better than the other political leaders in the state now, a better administrator and a true well wisher of Andhra Pradesh.

Going by the above facts... we will know how CBN was thinking for state. We might have internal problems, but when it comes to facing the enemy... we must be united.

I completely agree with you my friend. In fact, I'm a staunch supporter of CBN. Like you, I regard CBN as the caretaker of TDP's legacy. I'll not do or say anything to undermine CBN's efforts as party chief (whatever disagreements, we'll have to deal within). Personally, I think CBN is a man of integrity. That's why I said, I wouldn't think for a second to fight along with him.

Bro, It is not about NTR or CBN…... Balaram has been in those situations before....... When Kishore was killed, NTR was head of TDP. TDP was not in power. I was there when Balram was in Guntur General Hospital(just to allude arrest). Met him and talked to him. Congress was in power. Gottipati was in Congress and Balaram was in TDP. Balaram did not need help from NTR or CBN. Balaram’s ability to survive and his ability to work through Congress ranks is legendary….. more of his pragmatic skill, NTR or CBN are not deserved for any extra credit.

I know that Balaram was in those situations before brother..But even a capable man has his weak moments brother and that is where he requires support from the Top. That is where CBN has given him the required support. Then Central govt has headed by PV and for him elections in AP are crucial, so there were strict orders from the High command to bring Balaram into their fold and so they blackmailed him. Karanam Balaram was long time associate of CBN and then one of key members in CBN's group when we are in NTR's Leadership. I worked with MP from Ongole brother and I know the inside story . Local strongmen however strong they may be dont survive as long as they dont have the tactical support of the Top leadership, be it Karanam Balaram from Ongole, Devineni Nehru from vijayawada or Paritala ravi from Ananthapur.

Archived