Why devender left TDP

NatuGadu

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

konchem analysis sethunna blog post twaralo estha :dream:

2crores unnavadiki, Namastetelangana news paper ela pozzibul anedhi chudali :donno:

Evaridhi uncle ee paper.

Lot of J money is distributed to Binamies and they are investing in to Media and also FIlm business.

Lot of J money is used currently for new movies through binamies..

He can not afford to keep lot of cash.

Actually all the things he is caught is, while he was in the process of converting black to white money..Not the major scams they did like Jalayagnam.

I already told brother, that is main difference between your support for CBN and my support for CBN.

If he is convicted and loses our trust, i will not support him. Infact majority of TDP cadre will not blindly support as YSRC cadre is supporting. CBN will be forced to quit.

Exactly. One has to be in total TDP concepts from the beginning to understand this fundamental difference......Right from '82. Thats why we see people now a days, dont see the things the way we do.

For them everything is same.... not much difference. One LS young bro asking me, what is the difference between YSR & CBN....what is the difference between Jagan & Jr...... Such a profound values difference..... what kind of arguments will make him understand .... these dimensions.... it is like speaking two different languages.......

Evaridhi uncle ee paper.

Lot of J money is distributed to Binamies and they are investing in to Media and also FIlm business.

Lot of J money is used currently for new movies through binamies..

He can not afford to keep lot of cash.

Actually all the things he is caught is, while he was in the process of converting black to white money..Not the major scams they did like Jalayagnam.

KCR dhi kadha paper, KCR asthulu 2cr as per 2009, then how he could start a newspaper, something fishy, I strongly believe, like jagan he blackmailed and extorted money from biggies. I don't know if right to info. act can be used to get more info. on Telangana Publications Pvt. Ltd. Etu mana media finger pettaru ee issue medha ippudappude.

KCR dhi kadha paper, KCR asthulu 2cr as per 2009, then how he could start a newspaper, something fishy, I strongly believe, like jagan he blackmailed and extorted money from biggies. I don't know if right to info. act can be used to get more info. on Telangana Publications Pvt. Ltd. Etu mana media finger pettaru ee issue medha ippudappude.

sankar rao laga nuv kuda pition veyocha,,, accept cheythara--naku antha idea ledhu evaruveysina accept cheythara leka sankar rao emanna layer ah

Business lo they show very less investment and management costs..They will generally use Cash(black money) to buy equipments/daily expenses..

They would covered their tracks...

Business lo they show very less investment and management costs..They will generally use Cash(black money) to buy equipments/daily expenses..

They would covered their tracks...

Publication copies batti oka idea vasthundhi bro. But to start a media house you need 30-50cr. as investment anukuntunna

Publication copies batti oka idea vasthundhi bro. But to start a media house you need 30-50cr. as investment anukuntunna

antha takkuva amount ke media house start chesetattaithe Siru babu eppudo start sesevaademo kirru uncle...brahmi-3.gif

Radhakitna vuncle ila expose sesadenti goud ni, baga book chesadu, others can use this to attack tdp/cbn.

emundhiley clean chit iccarga kavalantey malli eskondi antaru,,ikkada bokka ysr image ki gani goud ni evaru pattinchukuntaruley

It wont stick to TDP bro, the reason is if somebody know, they will surely would have taken him to task after setting up an entity and later being in PRP.....

But still even for Goud give that margin of error...before totally convicting based on paper article. If the story has legs and facts are against, I dont think anybody will defend him.... if he is guilty...

Regarding TDP..... we dont need to play shallow like the others bro.... being straight gives more strength....

Archived