God is the excellent knowledge

The possessor of right and excellent knowledge is God

Veda says that God is the infinite right knowledge

God is the excellent knowledge

The Author himself can alone give the correct sense of his own statement.

Veda says that God is the infinite right knowledge and that God is the excellent knowledge (Satyam Jnanam…, Prajnanam….). This does not mean that God is the knowledge itself. It only means that the possessor of right and excellent knowledge is God and such knowledge is His correct identification mark since it is His inseparable characteristic. If some body wears a red shirt always, the red shirt becomes his identity mark and you can call him as the red shirt like calling “Oh! Red shirt! Come here”. Gita gives clarification on this point, which says that the possessor of knowledge is God (Jnaanitvaatmaiava……). Since God enters the human being only, such identification is mentioned. The human being is always characterized by the knowledge. Knowledge is one sided characteristic of awareness. It means knowledge is always associated with awareness and awareness need not be associated always with knowledge.

An animal or bird has awareness but no knowledge. Therefore, you should not take awareness as the meaning of the words indicating knowledge in Veda like Jnanam and Prajnanam. This clarification is given in Gita, which says that God enters human body (Manusheem….). Hence, Gita always gives clarifications on Veda. Such correct clarification can be correctly clarified by the human incarnation only since the same God, who said Gita, can alone give the original sense of the text. The Author himself can alone give the correct sense of his own statement. Since, God is one and the same in all the human incarnations, any human incarnation can clarify the text said by any other human incarnation.

The hallmark of God’s creative effort is excellence. He made an excellent world, and He placed excellence in my heart. When God made me, He gave me the ability to achieve excellence in my life. Excellence is the normal state of affairs in the human heart. When I pursue excellence, I know that I am doing the right thing. Excellence isn’t an accident. God programmed it into my heart so that I would feel good when I live an excellent life. Mediocrity is abnormal and doesn’t feel right. When

I pursue mediocrity, I feel bad about myself, and I feel like I am wasting my life. Excellence is not the Holy Grail of a performance-oriented society. It’s a reflection of God’s image. I was created for excellence, and I will never be satisfied until I develop the excellence God placed within.

:shakehands:

OK correct.

The main aim of life

You are admitted in the college and your main aim is to get the degree. If you fail in the exams your main aim is upset, therefore, you should not get tension. Similarly you should have tension if the main aim of the human life i.e., to achieve the grace of God, fails. Except that, all this family life and relationships are only extra curricular activities. In your college life, a game is conducted as an extra curricular activity. Suppose you are defeated in it. You should take it sportively and not seriously, because that is not the main aim. Therefore take everything in life sportively, because, this life is not the ultimate aim. If family life only is the goal, even animals and birds have their family lives. The speciality of human life is to think and achieve the grace of God.

:iagree:

“Anything you can do I can do better,

I can do anything better than you. No

you can’t, yes I can. No you can’t, yes I

can.”

So stop and think about this simple

fact: If man can do something, is it

really that far-fetched that an Almighty

God could do it? I mean, would you

really suggest that man can do

something, but God couldn’t?

So What I Conclude Is That