My journey during ABHIMANI program (Tarak's show)

HarshaNTR

Can I have attention of Jill and johnny brother here for few minutes!!!

I am writing in English, so that non-telugu fans will have to understand whatz all this about??

Here, I wanna share few of my experiences during my journey with ABHIMANI program (tarak's episode) with u guys...

First and foremost., I have to say to our fans that we, the one who helped for that ABHIMANI show...

and I organized the episodes for which tarak is the guest..

Each and Every moment It was real fun at the shoot... and I was very happy that we helped them...

and coming to the concept and other things which happened during the journey...

(1) A mail that made me shock, surprise and feel proud:

As some of you might aware of this, I am the part of the selections team for ABHIMANI game show (tarak's episode)

During that process, I received a mail describing "PLZ FWD This to TARAK Annaya"

Hi Annayya,

I am UR SISTER working as software engineer.

I compleetd MCA with your support and your office members support (Money Help through MuraliMohan charitable Trust)

With your spirit only I continued my studies even though i donot have any support because my father expired before 15 years.

This is your best sister wishing a very good,very brightful and a good leader life to follow all the people.

ALL THE BEST finally.

I have one desire can you please help me out that I want to meet ur mother .

Thanks

UR SISTER

No one knows the above thing except that girl, Tarak bro and 1 or 2 persons.. Helping without publicity unlike others who are doing help for publicity...

After reading that mail, I was on cloud 9.. I couldn't express how happy I felt looking at that girl and tarak's humanity.... :howdy::adore:

later I came to know that, she was just one among many who gained help from Tarak bro...

PS: Still that mail is with me

(2) Regarding that fortune tellers with parrot.,

We (me and program director) met in tarak office.. Suddenly those two guys (whom u saw in the show with parrots) came there.. we just called them.. As soon as they opened their box, we found Sr.NTR (Anna garu), Balayya, tarak photos instead god inside the box.. :howdy: we shocked and took their number that we will call them later.. when they were leaving they asked us, whose house was that?? and we replied it was tarak's office, they were surprised and asked please give us a chance to meet... and later it we ringed them up and asked about their presence in show... Finally, It worked out

(3) Regarding that foreigners videos and other:

One day., we met(me and program director) in a cafe and he asked me how to plan tarak's episode much more interestingly?? suddenly I got an idea in my mind and said "Everyone is exposing local fans in our telugu channels, the show was over and why should we repeat the same show? and lets show the same show with new faces... I said., lets make a video messages with Tarak's International FANS"

yes., that foreigners concept is completely mine who asked director to execute and air on TV..

At the moment, I didn't know how far I would be successful in implementing that idea.

Many commented me like "if u gonna do this., people won't believe and it will gonna be end like a comic show"

Even those words made me think twice about it before execution... but after a long thought process, I finally decided to do it..

I first talked to jill and told entirely about the show.. she was happy to be the part of it... and why jill?? there was a reason behind it.. Exactly few months ago, jill wrote a letter to tarak office which was thrown away(kept aside and that letter never reached tarak till now) by tarak's PA.. and I never let her know this thing because I am experienced and I knew how a fan reacts whenever their dream failed. But as her letter failed, I want to make her talk directly to tarak (in the form of a video message, which was more powerful than a letter) she made 2,3 versions and gave me.. and we selected one..

same happen with marcia and also, jill's daughter is also a biggest fan of tarak... morethan that she loves tarak for that tarak wishes her mother on her birthday.. That was most memorable thing for her... she couldn't make video as her health is not well at that time...

And we talked to another girl from poland, her name is Teresa, she is the biggest fan to Tarak and she has another friend who is great fan of tarak.. even she disappointed a lot on tarak's marriage :P they couldn't make a video due to some technical problems...

And I talked to another lady fan of tarak from ireland, she born and brought up in Ireland and living now in Australia.. She was here in trichy, february this year on her research work.. but due to delay and non-clarity on tarak dates we missed here directly on the show... If tarak might have confirmed the dates, I might get her in the show...

Another girl from south africa, I kept her a message regarding all this.. she saw the message exactly after we finished episodes shoot with tarak.., then she sent me message.. "she was pity on herself for missing the chance".. still I have that message with me

and I should really thank Johnny brother for giving his support in making all the rest of those videos... Thank you johnny anna :howdy:

All this planning happened for 3 months and then execution happened for more than 2-3 months....

But at last it became highlight of the program and appreciated by many Industry people, but when I saw tarak's face was glowing as a high voltage bulb and smiling by watching those videos, I forgot all the things we came across that 2-3 months and enjoyed the show....

ika mundu forieners tho yevadu show chesina manalni copy kottinatte... :P

Harsha it was so much fun and I want to officially thank you for thinking of it. Really you should get an Assistant Producer's credit on the show. :terrific: You can be very happy and satisfied that so many of the smiles on Tarak's face were caused by all your hard work!

Now I gotta watch the videos which I haven't done yet.

Can I have attention of Jill and johnny brother here for few minutes!!!

I am writing in English, so that non-telugu fans will have to understand whatz all this about??

Here, I wanna share few of my experiences during my journey with ABHIMANI program (tarak's episode) with u guys...

First and foremost., I have to say to our fans that we, the one who helped for that ABHIMANI show...

and I organized the episodes for which tarak is the guest..

Each and Every moment It was real fun at the shoot... and I was very happy that we helped them...

and coming to the concept and other things which happened during the journey...

(1) A mail that made me shock, surprise and feel proud:

As some of you might aware of this, I am the part of the selections team for ABHIMANI game show (tarak's episode)

During that process, I received a mail describing "PLZ FWD This to TARAK Annaya"

No one knows the above thing except that girl, Tarak bro and 1 or 2 persons.. Helping without publicity unlike others who are doing help for publicity...

After reading that mail, I was on cloud 9.. I couldn't express how happy I felt looking at that girl and tarak's humanity.... :howdy::adore:

later I came to know that, she was just one among many who gained help from Tarak bro...

PS: Still that mail is with me

(2) Regarding that fortune tellers with parrot.,

We (me and program director) met in tarak office.. Suddenly those two guys (whom u saw in the show with parrots) came there.. we just called them.. As soon as they opened their box, we found Sr.NTR (Anna garu), Balayya, tarak photos instead god inside the box.. :howdy: we shocked and took their number that we will call them later.. when they were leaving they asked us, whose house was that?? and we replied it was tarak's office, they were surprised and asked please give us a chance to meet... and later it we ringed them up and asked about their presence in show... Finally, It worked out

(3) Regarding that foreigners videos and other:

One day., we met(me and program director) in a cafe and he asked me how to plan tarak's episode much more interestingly?? suddenly I got an idea in my mind and said "Everyone is exposing local fans in our telugu channels, the show was over and why should we repeat the same show? and lets show the same show with new faces... I said., lets make a video messages with Tarak's International FANS"

yes., that foreigners concept is completely mine who asked director to execute and air on TV..

At the moment, I didn't know how far I would be successful in implementing that idea.

Many commented me like "if u gonna do this., people won't believe and it will gonna be end like a comic show"

Even those words made me think twice about it before execution... but after a long thought process, I finally decided to do it..

I first talked to jill and told entirely about the show.. she was happy to be the part of it... and why jill?? there was a reason behind it.. Exactly few months ago, jill wrote a letter to tarak office which was thrown away(kept aside and that letter never reached tarak till now) by tarak's PA.. and I never let her know this thing because I am experienced and I knew how a fan reacts whenever their dream failed. But as her letter failed, I want to make her talk directly to tarak (in the form of a video message, which was more powerful than a letter) she made 2,3 versions and gave me.. and we selected one..

same happen with marcia and also, jill's daughter is also a biggest fan of tarak... morethan that she loves tarak for that tarak wishes her mother on her birthday.. That was most memorable thing for her... she couldn't make video as her health is not well at that time...

And we talked to another girl from poland, her name is Teresa, she is the biggest fan to Tarak and she has another friend who is great fan of tarak.. even she disappointed a lot on tarak's marriage :P they couldn't make a video due to some technical problems...

And I talked to another lady fan of tarak from ireland, she born and brought up in Ireland and living now in Australia.. She was here in trichy, february this year on her research work.. but due to delay and non-clarity on tarak dates we missed here directly on the show... If tarak might have confirmed the dates, I might get her in the show...

Another girl from south africa, I kept her a message regarding all this.. she saw the message exactly after we finished episodes shoot with tarak.., then she sent me message.. "she was pity on herself for missing the chance".. still I have that message with me

and I should really thank Johnny brother for giving his support in making all the rest of those videos... Thank you johnny anna :howdy:

All this planning happened for 3 months and then execution happened for more than 2-3 months....

But at last it became highlight of the program and appreciated by many Industry people, but when I saw tarak's face was glowing as a high voltage bulb and smiling by watching those videos, I forgot all the things we came across that 2-3 months and enjoyed the show....

ika mundu forieners tho yevadu show chesina manalni copy kottinatte... :P

Harsha Bhai, great work. Didnt know you spent this much time. Nicely done and big thumps up for you & that email(girl) about Tarak is very touching.

aa selections matuku worst ayya anta kanna topu fans boledu mandi unnaru enduku ila antunanu ante aa rajeev ichhina buildup state lo vetiki vetiki refine chesarantaa bboii cut chestee okkallaki saraina ans teliyav ex:tarak fav heroine n about his frst car enduku antunna ankunte tarak aadi time lo intrvws lo eppidu cheppevaadu aa safari gurinchi...k ika aa secnd episode lo dialogues munde cheppessaranta adi telsindi I'm embrassed enduku progrms pettadam ila cheyyatam inthakanna genuine fans dorakaleda ?room lo frnds tho cjoostunte antunaru deenikantey lakshmi show superr asla aa anchorin enti ani...NTR aney name tappa prog is a dud...

aa selections matuku worst ayya anta kanna topu fans boledu mandi unnaru enduku ila antunanu ante aa rajeev ichhina buildup state lo vetiki vetiki refine chesarantaa bboii cut chestee okkallaki saraina ans teliyav ex:tarak fav heroine n about his frst car enduku antunna ankunte tarak aadi time lo intrvws lo eppidu cheppevaadu aa safari gurinchi...k ika aa secnd episode lo dialogues munde cheppessaranta adi telsindi I'm embrassed enduku progrms pettadam ila cheyyatam inthakanna genuine fans dorakaleda ?room lo frnds tho cjoostunte antunaru deenikantey lakshmi show superr asla aa anchorin enti ani...NTR aney name tappa prog is a dud...

:goodpost:

Archived