Urgent Help Needed For Me

Hai Bro's... I need a small help from you all.

I had landed into seriuos debts these days as i spended money as i wish without knowing the value of money.

Later on time started to rule me i came to know that i had landed into debts of Rs.15,000/-

I had to pay it by tomorrow afternoon or asap.

But i have only Rs.5000/- with me.

I had asked every one to help but no-one was willing here in Hyderabad.

My parents dont know about this condition even if they know about this they cant afford me.

They dont live with me.

I am pursuing my degree 1st year from OU n doing a diplomatic course from NIIT.

For NIIT course i got a help from goutham n kiran bro's.

I am not knowing what to do..

Kindly help me any how please....any sum of amount u give it is like a worth of diamond for me.

Recently i have resigned from a job for in-proper payment of salaries.

I am still attending interviews. I will be returning the same money which you donate me now to TAROCK trust in installment basis every month.

I want to lead a happy life rather than this lending money life.

I am feeling ashamed of it.

I want to change my self.

Hoping +ve replies from you all..

I am sorry to hear abt ur condition. Don't think that i am giving a free advice.

First talk to your parents and tell your situation nd next talk to the persons to whom you need to pay.

Tell the same that u gonna pay in installments, if they won't then u can think of other ways..

Anyways..Give me ur SBI Details if u have any i will see if i can do anything for u..

donno what to do with u

u are telling that u dont know the value of money

ikkada evariki dabbulu ekkuvayi neeku ivvatam ledhu.......neeku oka responsibility undaaali.........already neeku fees kosam sinna and kiran help chesaaaru .....alaantappudu nuvvu entha responsible gaa undaaali.....

dat time u told dat u got a job and i am happy for u.....

but this is not the way and i'll never try to help u ............ikkada unna vaallalo chaalaa mandhi neekanna ekuva pbms lo unnaaaru and face chesi vachaaaru

nee pbms ki solution nuvvey chusuko edho okati chesi neeku nuvvey colution chusuko

donno what to do with u

u are telling that u dont know the value of money

ikkada evariki dabbulu ekkuvayi neeku ivvatam ledhu.......neeku oka responsibility undaaali.........already neeku fees kosam sinna and kiran help chesaaaru .....alaantappudu nuvvu entha responsible gaa undaaali.....

dat time u told dat u got a job and i am happy for u.....

but this is not the way and i'll never try to help u ............ikkada unna vaallalo chaalaa mandhi neekanna ekuva pbms lo unnaaaru and face chesi vachaaaru

nee pbms ki solution nuvvey chusuko edho okati chesi neeku nuvvey colution chusuko

ok goutham annayya il do as u said....sorry for mis-posting

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived